[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get why some people dislike NATO, you have the strongest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1491729668506.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1491729668506.png
55KB, 852x1256px
I don't get why some people dislike NATO, you have the strongest military in the history of the world, guaranteed to support you in the case of your country being invaded. In exchange all you have to do is guarantee you would support it in an invasion, as well as keep a few military bases in your country, that don't do anything besides exercises.

You don't even have to join wars that are initiated by us. Such as Iraq/Iran/Vietnam/Korea.
>>
Fuck Nato
>>
>>74493358
Because the enemy is inside not outside
Outside-wise we are fine already we don't need anyone
And inside-wise Americans would rather help the terrorists than the real French people (that only Russia helps) obviously, as usual

American money all goes to sjw organizations

If NATO means we have to accept your political ideas and shit then no thank you

>You don't even have to join wars that are initiated by us
yes you do otherwise you hate us, we tried it once and then there was endless butthurt lmao
>>
>>74493544
Exactly this.
>>
>>74493544
they joined your war against lybia
>>
would you like some foreign nation store its nuclear arsenal in your cunt?
>>
>>74493613
A war which the FN obviously opposed, ironically brown people of France are the ones to blame for France bombing their own countries, since they are the electorate of the people who then start those wars
>>
>>74493544
We've only ever helped terrorists once you cunt. And that was during the Soviet invasion of afghanistan
>>
>>74493544
and if NATO meant you had to accept our political ideas why the hell is almost every european country more liberal than ours?
>>
>>74494066
besides the (possibly true) conspiracy theories, you are alledgedly indirectly helping terrorists through the mediatic propaganda and the politicians you fund (macron being a great example, straight out of the french-american foundation)

>>74494138
but your establishment is just as liberal as ours, it's run by the same people, just look how 99% of your media treated trump

and btw if he did drain the swamp i wouldn't be saying this but so far i don't see any major ideologic change
>>
>>74494496
>your establishment is just as liberal
That explains our gun laws.
That explains our healthcare
That explains our immigration laws
It's no where close to what France has.
The media is not the people who run the country.

And if any of those conspiracy theories are true, that's CIA shit, they've been doing shit without the governments approval since the fucking 50s.
>>
america screw everyone over for their own interests. sorry you didn't know that
>>
>>74494629
>gun laws
contrary to popular belief it's very easy to buy a gun here you just need to buy the 400$ licence and you're good to go

>healthcare
"liberals" are dismantling it themselves in europe right now which goes to show they're working for business interests, not out of ideology

>immigration
you have the exact same problems, it got so bad your president wanted to build a fucking wall (which he didn't)

>The media is not the people who run the country.
They work for them and they tell the population whatever their owners want them to say, so unless modern mass media is a giant counter-psychology scheme, you can deduce that yes the media is spreading the opinion of the elite
>>
>>74494687
This

Nato would be fine without murka
>>
Antiestablishment autists oppose the establishment and everything connected with it more at 11.
>>
Because we have to take in all the fucking refugees you create. You should build a wall and fucking pay for it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.