[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone redpill me on knackers im currently travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486334794364.jpg (674KB, 1480x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1486334794364.jpg
674KB, 1480x1270px
someone redpill me on knackers

im currently travelling through ireland
>>
Sopa de macaco >>>>>>>>>>>> british kebab
>>
>>74480967
sopa de macaco ?
>>
>>74481182
Uma delicia
>>
>>74481182
É UMA DELICIA
>>
>>74480931

Genuinely subhuman.

But really they formerly travelled providing actual services but the government said they can't do that anymore sometime in the last hundred years, but they won't integrate with the rest of Ireland and remain staunchly culturally distinct, some groups even maintaining their old language. The result of this has been that many (read: all) of them turn to crime as it's physically impossible for them to get jobs, as who's going to hire a knacker? They'll only rob you.
Settled knackers don't integrate either, as they usually just get council houses then fill the estate with other travellers all claiming the dole and robbing the rest of the town blind. They need to be integrated but they would rather preserve their culture and language. I admire that at least.
>>
>>74481494
The fuck is a knacker? A gypsy?
>>
>>74481673

Irish gypsies yeah.

Ethnically distinct from your gypsies, but similar in more than a few ways
>>
>>74481201
so brazillians are eating themselves
>>
>>74480931
The Hills Have Eyes kind of stuff. Just avoid them.
>>
2BH as a tourist you are unlikely to deal with them face to face and if you see them they will just look like trailer trash.

They are more a nuisance than anything. Living near them is a problem because they steal anything they can and being a business owner is difficult because they will cause more damage with fighting and messing then they will spend in your establishment.

Try to ban them? Oh no your a racist and the EU will sue you.
>>
>>74480931
why would you do that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.