[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Great Barrier Reef >25 million years old >Dies within

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Reef.png (340KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Reef.png
340KB, 1000x600px
>Great Barrier Reef
>25 million years old
>Dies within a couple of hundred years of Britain and white people showing up in Australia
>>
Fuck wh*te people
>>
>>74480316
Get wrecked
>>
pigskins are subhumans
>>
honeslty white people are the most savage fuckers.

they act all high and civilised, but when you consider the brutality they show to one another during the world wars or like what they did to blacks and injuns and abos - it really makes you ponder.

around whites, take flight.
>>
>>74480316
Whites are too powerful
>>
really don't care that much
>>
white "people" were a mistake
>>
>>74480316
Someone needs to stop white people
>>
File: bleached.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bleached.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
Even the corals get whitewashed.
>>
>>74480316
i fucking hate cumskin filth, they should take a lesson from hitler and be all gassed. FUCK i wish racism was directed towards white slime and not cultured asians or blacks.
>>
>>74480316
>>74480335
>>74480352
>>74480356
>>74480360

Prove that it was caused by white countries and not shitholes like India, which is responsible for 70% of the plastics in the oceans, and China which is fucking over the planet.

Also Japan which is nuking the ocean.
>>
>>74480418
fucking THIS
>>
>>74480434
They started it
>>
http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/coral_bleach.html

It literally has nothing to do with White people.
And if anyone is to blame, it is you ape-like brown people, too dumb to live without destroying the planet.
>>
>wh*tes
>respecting nature
>>
>>74480489

And you finished the Great Barrier Reef

Also, you absolutely have to go back Abdul
>>
>>74480316
nothing to do with australia, the ocean is fucked because pollution and global warming

also that news article is clickbait
>>
I fucking hate niggers and shitskins
>>
>>74480316
Pretty sure this would have happened no matter what we did, because of global warming and ocean acidification.

But honestly we as a nation are fucking retards and don't give a shit about our natural habitat. We're so proud of our nature but do very little to protect it.
>>
>>74480548
This. Only some areas a BLEACHD and it's everyone's fault because the ocean is part of the global commons.
>>
>>74480504

are you stupid? or butthurt burgers

that reef's country is white as my cum,
>>
BLEACHED
(Or has the consensus about the reverse-blacked shifted towards COLONIZED?)
>>
>>74480663
Australia was not the cause of the GBR bleaching simply because it is against their giant island, my island-Mexican friend
>>
>>74480316
Its a tragedy, and it makes me very sad. Its so typical of humanity to sweep our problems under the rug until we cant ignore them anymore. Whether its racial tensions, climate change or anything else - this makes me lose faith in humanity.

I want us to become an interplanetary species that dominates the galaxy, but stuff like this makes we wonder if we are even worthy.

We cant even deal with ocean acidification.
>>
>>74480796

white power,

>typical burger
>>
>>74480831
Would be nice if we could come together and solve these things but that would go against shekelsteins bottom line so can't have that.
>>
>>74480414
>>74480316
BLEACHED
>>
File: 1446401893405.jpg (106KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1446401893405.jpg
106KB, 500x667px
>>74480316
>"Great" barrier reef
>Dies from a cold
Weak should fear the strong
>>
>>74480596
There's a lot of conservation parks, it's just aquatic areas that are neglected
>>
File: REAL AUSSIE HOURS.png (56KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
REAL AUSSIE HOURS.png
56KB, 919x737px
>>74480414

B L E A C H E D
>>
would've been destroyed by any modern civilization, the british just came first.
>>
>>74480831
We haven't evolved to handle problems significantly longer than your average human lifespan. It's like trying to get the lowest common denominator of a large society to have an understanding of the theory of general relativity or evolutionary natural selection.
>>
>>74482150
that's got nothing to do with evolution, sounds like YOU are the one that doesn't understand "evolutionary natural selection"
>>
>mexikaka

literally nigger tier

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=064_1494033962
>>
>>74482368
It has everything to do with evolution. The very reason why our successful societis always form around short term interests and why our entire trading system is based on short term manipulation is because that is how our brain has adapted to the environment.
I'd recommend "The Selfish Gene" as an easy to approach book which explores some of these founding behaviours. Great read for teenagers.
There is also a crash course human behavior lecture series on Youtube, by Sapolsky, a professor from Stanford university in the USA. Learn a thing or two instead of commenting out of ignorance.
>>
>>74480548
No it has everything to do with Australia. If you dumb cunts voted Labor like anyone with an IQ over 80 would we wouldn't have lost the GBR.
>>
File: 6a8.jpg (75KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
6a8.jpg
75KB, 610x611px
>>74480316
>>
>>74484183
Nature is a lot more resilient than you think. The reef will regrow. New species will fill the niche. Nothing we humans have ever done to the planet could even rival the many massive natural extinction events in the past. Short of the sun eventually balloning into red giant and melting our planet to dust, the Earth will survive. We humans cheat. We have technology and we will prevail.
>>
File: 1491605095257.gif (18KB, 128x103px) Image search: [Google]
1491605095257.gif
18KB, 128x103px
>>74480316
Let this be a warning to you Merkel.
>>
White people invented conservationism/environmentalism.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.