[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no turkish friend to eat kebab with and talk shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1438321605119.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
1438321605119.png
42KB, 846x592px
>tfw no turkish friend to eat kebab with and talk shit about white people.
>>
Turks are white.
>>
File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
>tfw no Turkish wife to feed me lokum with her own hands
>>
>tfw no anatolian hijabi turkish gf to drink boza with and talk about how she's pretty liberal, but erdogan helped her region so much and there aren't any better options
>>
>>74469891
Nearly 20 years ago my father was offered Canadian citizenship because he's a good doctor, but refused because he's a proud nationalist. If only he said ok, we could both be happy today
>>
>>74469891
Yes hello? I am hwhite tho
>>
>>74470588
you are not white. you are result of slave-dicking you are almanci as well. literally bottom of barrel. my condolences.
>>
>>74470628
mal misin?
>>
>>74470284
What is wrong with turkey?
>>
>>74470877
Are you 16 yo underage who recently lost his virginity? Pls say yes
>>
>>74471063
no why?.
>>
Too much diversity, too little unity.

I am not really worried about Erdogan or someone else as Turks are actually big time conformists and if things really do go south, it'd take a second for Erdogan to be left alone.

The society however still dont realize that the ethnic/religious/social group they participate in is not the rightful owner of the country, so everyone never collaborate but always sabotage their fellow countrymen. You could say it's like a miniature Middle East
>>
>>74471462
was meant to be an answer for >>74470947
>>
File: 1484218655974.jpg (74KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
1484218655974.jpg
74KB, 707x682px
>>74471462
how about inhumane purges, poor treatment of Kurds and other minorities, suppression of opposing voters, making people "enemies of the state" without any proof of treason (or simply "associating" with Gulen) and thuggish presidency in the same style of Putin?
>>
>>74471590
I am not saying they're not happening, but such is the nature of the pendulum of Turkish politics.

ps. "poor treatment of Kurds and other minorities" is a much debatable subject and I don't really think eradicating the country of terrorist shouldnt be labeled as such. Just so the terrorist are Kurds doesnt mean it's not justified, an it also doesnt mean kurd=terrorist it's actually a misconception similar to muslim=terrorist.

I am not denying very bad deeds happen everyday especially on subjects related to human rights but this as aforementioned is the furthest the pendulum will ever swing. Things will demarginalise. They always do, and always will continue to do so
>>
File: mfw.jpg (276KB, 684x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
276KB, 684x1024px
>>74469891
>tfw no turkish bf to pin you down and cook for
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.