[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that he's been the victim of a huge coordinated hac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

File: download.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
Now that he's been the victim of a huge coordinated hack and 9 gigabytes of personal data posted to pastebin, do you still have a chance in the election?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/05/05/macron-campaign-says-it-is-the-victim-of-massive-coordinated-hacking-campaign-reuters.html
>>
>do you
Idk, should I check with my campaign manager?
>>
russian hackers strike again
>>
>>74469872
TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW ASSHOLE
>>
Were in the midst of a truly fascinating era in history.
>>
Hopefully he gets stomped.
>>
Can some Frenchy verify if theres pandemonium inna streets
>>
>>74469872
how are you deviant bastards going to ensure a Le Pen victory?
>>
>>74470023
>Can some Frenchy verify if theres pandemonium inna streets
there isn't.

Can someone post the /pol/ link ?
>>
>>74470058
skip the inane "discussion" and just download the files
https://pastebin.com/bUJKFpH1
>>
>>74470058
>Pol

wtf thia has nothing to do with pol, i was just asking.

Jesu, talk about a hair trigger
>>
He'll still win because
>LE PEN IS NAZI RACIST ISLAMAPHOBE
>>
BTFO

>in reality he wins on sunday
>>
>>74470109
>i was just asking.
I was just making 2 posts in one. I wasn't looking for a thread about the riots. I found the Macron thread inbetween.

>>74470084
thx brah.
>>
Not sure if the Russians timed this right, if they had released this a couple weeks earlier it might have festered and made things worse for him.

People who don't read the internet might not even know what happened in time.
>>
>>74470084
Les files sont en francais?
Parce que je ne comprends pas, as you can see
>>
>>74469647
There isn't even any sign of anything actually bad in those sofar.
Even if anything questionable is found in them, it will take time to be proven and spread before Sunday. Seems unlikely to change his pretty big lead.
>>
>>74470194
>Not sure if the Russians timed this right
We know for sure that it was Russians?

>timed this right,
No it was done this way on purpose, so he is more defenseless.
>>
>>74470194
Yes but this way there's not enough time for people to make up their minds as to how bad the released material is so in a better-safe-than-sorry move, they may refrain from voting for him, just in case it says he sexually abuses zoo animals
>>
>>74469647
He's literally up like 25 fucking percent
>>
File: 1434724812063s.jpg (12KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1434724812063s.jpg
12KB, 250x241px
>>74470194
>Not sure if the Russians timed this right
yep, still funny
>>
>>74470247
There doesn't need to be anything bad. In politics, insinuation is more than enough to substantially affect people's perceptions. Le Pen has been hammering the offshore tax-haven talking point hard since the debate, and the very notion of a leak suggests shady shit (even if it's completely legitimate).
>>
>>74470247
Some of it must be bad because his campaign has already responded that malicious and fake documents were added to the leak that are fake
>>
File: 1493337826835.png (58KB, 575x544px) Image search: [Google]
1493337826835.png
58KB, 575x544px
Fugg Russian hackers again :DDD
>>
who gives a damn the guy will win and france will become africa
>>
>>74470416
>become
>>
>>74470416
We'll have to become as shitty as Brazil first.
>>
>>74470416
>Brazil
you must really hate your country then. Or do you live in 100% white South Brazil?
>>
>>74470361
>There doesn't need to be anything bad.
In order to make her win it really has to be, his advantage over her is too big and many of the people voting for him because Le Pen is literally evil incarnate to them.

>and the very notion of a leak suggests shady shit
Its campaign data though. There are fake supposed off-shore account proving documents out already longer but no one gave a shit sofar.

>>74470377
Sounds more like covering their ass until they could go through whats actually in there to be honest.
>>
Why isnt everbody jumping all over this guy?
>>74469872

He obviously did it
>>
Seems too big and too close to election day to be really plausible.
>>
>>74470463
nah i hate it
>>74470459
yeah you will
>>
>>74470416
nice
>>
Putin gives -2 fucks
>>
>>74470084
Some of the links are dead anon, pls post a mirror.
>>
>>74470582
search Twitter for #emleaks and #MacronLeaks famlam
>>
>>74470490
We have more than one hacker, you know. And not all of them are male. It is very rude and offensive.
>>
>>74470361
Le Pen has been on trial for charges for embezzlement since before the election and only very few even believe she is innocent of them, french people are too used to their politicians all being hilariously corrupt.
>>
>>74470676
-15RU
>>
>>74470642
>twitter
Fugg should've thought of that, thanks senpai.
>>
>>74470676
Yeah how dare he assume your gender
>>
>>74470722
Fuck you, it's my month's pay. Prepare your ass: you are gonna get hacked, sissy boi.
>>
How am I supposed to be able to differentiate between bad neoliberal shill president macri and bad neoliberal shill president macron
>>
>>74470676
TALK
>>
File: 1480315878282.jpg (39KB, 389x361px) Image search: [Google]
1480315878282.jpg
39KB, 389x361px
>>74470907
Make me
>>
>this level of damage control

Macron is going to win and there's nothing you can do about it, faggots.
>>
I don't know why people act if it were so outlandish for russia to support the candidates they want to win via illegal means. Why wouldn't they?

Especially a candidate they loaned milions. Of course they want to see a return for their investment.
>>
>>74471000
Wasted trips
Bastard
>>
>>74471027
It's still just a conspiracy theory
>>
>>74471108
How so? We do know russia is performing electronic warfare attacks on foreign goverment institutions, it has, provably, happened in the past.

Just as the chinese, and the americans, and we do, for that matter. People keep their electronic warfare units in shape because of how important of a field it is these days.

Its not proven in this particular instance, but it seems entirely plausible to me.
I'd do it if I were them.
>>
>>74471108
reported to CIA
>>
>>74469647
Who cares it's way too late now, maybe two or three weeks ago, it would've changed something, but not now.

He'll get elected no matter what they find.
>>
>>74469647
I hope he has secret encrypted emails elsewhere, because otherwise, holy shit, this guy is the most boring presidential candidate ever.
>>
File: 1492982062075.jpg (75KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492982062075.jpg
75KB, 650x650px
The one way Le Pen could win is if Russians actually managed to hack the election results somehow.
That would be pretty amazing uezs
>>
>>74471198
It may sound plausible, but as long as we don't have a single proof it remains just a conspiracy theory
>>
>>74471380
>I hope he has secret encrypted emails elsewhere
Worst they'll find is nudes of his wife he stores on his phone.
>>
>>>/pol/124266683
>>
>>74471458
I'm sorry, but I just don't believe the EU is capable of something this creative.
>>
>>74471380
How about this: He saw how Hillary's emails were hacked and decided to always write 100% correct noncontroversial things in his emails to make sure any hacking couldn't damage him.
>>
>>74471458
t. Putinbot
>>
>>74471396
Doubt they could. It's all paper. If there's any suspicion of a hack after it's all been recorded on a computer, there'll be a recount.

>>74471491
I wouldn't be surprised if politicians worldwide started paying more attention to that kind of things.
>>
>>74471582
>Doubt they could
you just wait
>>
>>74471000
Reminds me of the "How will you react when Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected 45th president of the United States?" threads that were posted endlessly.
>>
>>74471582
I saw a report today that apparently you guys have a system where people can vote on behalf of someone else.
And since then I've been imagining how hilarious it would be if Le Pen had people infiltrate Macrons movement to offer themselves for that and then use all those votes for her.

It probably wouldn't make that much of a difference, but would be utterly hilarious.
>>
>>74471671
Even divine intervention wouldn't get Le Pen elected.
>>
>>74471683
I doubt it, you have to go to a police/gendarme station to ask for the authorization to let someone else vote for you, people generally ask friends or family, not random strangers.
>>
Thank you russia.
>>
I just caught with some of the stuff in the """"""""leaks"""""""", it seems like the tamest shit ever.
>>
File: lISJOrl.jpg (64KB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
lISJOrl.jpg
64KB, 956x631px
>>74469872
most likely.
>>
>>74472339
I guess the idea is to sow doubt to get less people to go voting at all.
>>
>>74472339
>caught with
Zuh?
>>
>>74472339
No shit. The latest polls had him 20 points ahead, the "other side" will do whatever it can to discredit him and try to narrow the gap by doing whatever it can. For fuck's sake r/the_donald was trying to dig up dirt on him, the fact that the 14-16 year olds on that site have no idea they are being railroaded by Russian plants is almost unbelievable.
>>
>>74472401
*caught up
>>
>>74472413
>>>reddit.com
>>
>>74472413
>actually supporting a pro-migrant candidate in FRANCE
You can't be serious anon. There are literally illegal immigrants squatting in the streets there.
>>
File: 1482542683641.png (528KB, 707x541px) Image search: [Google]
1482542683641.png
528KB, 707x541px
>>74472339
I sorta expected some degrading corrupting shit but the guy is as exciting as a block of wood.
>>
>>74472473
>not supporting foreign meddling=loving da muslim dick
>>
>>74472509
In this instance, yes. You hve two choices:

1. Permanent, catastrophic demographic shift. Greater than just Paris has already seen.

2. A weaker EU, which never actually posed a threat to Russia in the first place. (And that's IF they are involved in this.)
>>
This reminds me of our country. We've had similar leaks before every election since 2010.One time it discredited the left-wing government and then it completely blew up the main centre-right party. It feels like some powerful people are playing a game with our democracy.

I used to think that we'd get closer to Western Europe, but it's actually the way round.
>>
>>74472700
>Permanent, catastrophic demographic shift.
He's just going to be Hollande 2.0.
And Hollande didn't even accept our refugees when we tried to divert them into other EU countries.
>>
>>74472700
If the only damage Le Pen would do is a weaker EU, that wouldn't be such a big deal.
But her reform ideas are literally ain a completly non-meme sense retarded.
She'd either not accomplish anything at all, or completly wreck frances economy trying to push through these idiotic costly measures that bring no benefit to the country.
Just look at her "we should leave the Euro, but not really" nonsense. it would cost france hundreds of milions just the sheer logistics of that transition.
>>
>>74472756
I think hackers just now realized after the Trump election that you can have a huge impact on western countries' leadership because of the open way our elections work.

In Russia or China that shit wouldn't fly because the national media wouldn't report on it and the people responsible for leaks would literally be assassinated, not to mention that the way the voting goes doesn't effect the outcome anyway
>>
>>74472854
And you think the French medias will report on it ?
95% of the French medias are like "Macron is the savior of France !!!! He is so young, so handsome VOTE FOR HIM OR YOU ARE A FASCIST NAZI RACIST SCUM" and you seriously think the French medias will report the Macronleaks ? Kek, they will say it's Russian propaganda
>>
>>74472889
Aren't they not allowed to report on it until the end of Sunday anyway?
>>
>>74472889
>they will say it's Russian propaganda
That still means they report on it and that means people will draw their own conclusions about whether it's propaganda or not.
The US media said the same thing about Hillary's emails but it still cost her the election.
>>
File: 1435094484590.jpg (15KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1435094484590.jpg
15KB, 250x240px
>>74472939
>and that means people will draw their own conclusions
>>
>>74472972
Did you read the second sentence?
If people blindly believed what the western media reports then Hillary would have won.
>>
>>74473000
Nah, Trump won because the people that decided it for him don't watch media in the first place.
>>
>>74473000
She still won the popular vote. Trump just played the system well.
>>
>>74472772
she thinks they are in the same position as bongastan and not realize how entwined the euro is in france compared to the uk.
>>
You talk about damage to bring down Macron, but I have yet to see an incriminating email.
>>
>>74473096
100% guarantee there isn't anything.
Macron isn't a 70year old crone who doesn't understand how the interwebs works.
>>
>>74473215
It will sow doubt anyway on social nedia and soft Macron voters will stay home.

Macron campaign can't debunk rumours anymore due to moratorium. Timing to influence the election was perfect. They maximised impact.
>>
>>74472761
Just look at what he's doing. These people don't even get deported, their camps just get dismantled.

>>74472772
You're overestimating costs, but that's actually irrelevant. If this mass migration from Africa and the Middle East doesn't stop, the French people will become a minority in their own country within 2 generations.

Now maybe you think this isn't such a big deal? Surely if the immigrants have come to France they must want to integrate and even become French. They're just like you and me after all.

In reality though, the only reason they ever left their home countries is because of money. They have no prospects there because their governments are incompetent and corrupt. And the reason for this is that African people, mainly the Bantu, are incompetent as a race. Every single one of their communities around the world - without exception - is rife with rape, murder and civil unrest.

50% of the women in my country have been raped. It's even higher if you only count girls and young women. In the townships they also burn people alive or beat them to death for stealing. This is universal pretty much across Africa, and these are the people you are inviting into Europe.
>>
>>74473361
The only people who will even notice are people who care, and they will see its a whole batch of nothing immediatly.
If not even the autists on /pol/ can get hyped about it properly, its not going to ruffle anyone in france.

>>74473409
>You're overestimating costs, but that's actually irrelevant.
No I'm not, and the costs are extremly relevant because france need s aserious boost to its economy and if they don't want to go into huge debt, they need to turn every penny for it. They don't have the money for ridiculous and pointless prestige projects like this.

>>74473409
>If this mass migration from Africa and the Middle East doesn't stop, the French people will become a minority in their own country within 2 generations.
No they won't, and mass immigration has nothing to do with the EU.

>>74473409
>Now maybe you think this isn't such a big deal? Surely if the immigrants have come to France they must want to integrate and even become French. They're just like you and me after all.
No one thinks that, you retards need to get out into the real world on occassion.
EVERYONE to the most mainstream Hans and jaque knows that mass immigration is a problem, its also completly unrelated to the EU and NONE of the measures Le Pen plans would do shit about it.

>and these are the people you are inviting into Europe.
No one is inviting them. Hell, the EU is already spending milions, and has in 2016 started another program to spend even more on building camps in North Africa and recruiting sub-sahran countries into a partner project to re-route refuge flow within africa.
>>
File: pepe nuke.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepe nuke.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>74469647
>>74469872
Trump is pro-Putin
>Hillary's mail scandal right before the election
>Trump wins

>Le Pen is pro-Putin
>Macron gets hacked right before the election
>
We kept warning the world about the eternal kacap, but you didn't listen
>>
>>74473497
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France
>Among the 802,000 newborns in metropolitan France in 2010 ... about one quarter (23.9%) had one parent or both born outside of Europe.
That's going to increase in the coming years, but it's a deceptive statistic because after 1 generation it stops dealing with race.

>mass immigration has nothing to do with the EU.
No, but it has everything to do with Le Pen. She specifically wants to cap it to 10,000 a year.

>No one is inviting them.
If you properly deployed your militaries to police your borders the migration would stop within a month. It would be cheaper and far more effective than intervention in Africa, and that's exactly why it isn't happening.
>>
>>74473780
>No, but it has everything to do with Le Pen. She specifically wants to cap it to 10,000 a year.
She says a lot of shit, but she won't do it because she has no way of controlling it. There is not that mcuh legal migration from blacks into france in the first place, the problem is illegal immigration over the italien border and her policies of trying to dsrupt the EU just hurt her ability to prevent that.

>If you properly deployed your militaries to police your borders the migration would stop within a month.
What a stupid statement. italy isn't some third world country in the middle of nowhere. They can't just use military to keep out "refugees" because international law has some strong words to say about that.
>>
>>74473863
>Italy isn't some third world country in the middle of nowhere
And? If they can't be bothered to secure their borders for France's sake then a border check is hardly unfair.

>"refugees"
If I'm not mistaken it was less than a third that were actually Syrian during the height of the war. On top of that, allowing free entry to people from a conflict involving radical Islamists is just irresponsible, and a state of emergency is not a solution.
>>
>>74474098
>And? If they can't be bothered to secure their borders for France's sake then a border check is hardly unfair.
its not about unfair, its about a border check between france and italy being useless to actually keep them out. We are talking about people willing to throw themselves on razor wire so others can walk over them.
You aren't going to deter them with anything short of shooting them.

>If I'm not mistaken it was less than a third that were actually Syrian during the height of the war.
The problem is that its impossible to know if someone is a refugee or not before they get across your border, at which point international law obligates you to check. This takes weeks if not months and then you need to deport them.

It doesn't matter how many of them have legitimate need for asylum because its extremly hard to dislodge them, especially once italy let them into central europe.
Its not as simple as "just protect your border", because the logistical effort of this is virtually impossible to manage for a single country.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.