[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bantermeister Juncker makes fun of the UK, saying that English

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_4418.jpg (96KB, 635x655px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4418.jpg
96KB, 635x655px
>bantermeister Juncker makes fun of the UK, saying that English is losing its importance in Europe due to Brexit and switches to French
>British press and commenters on facebook and twitter immediately get butthurt

So this is that famous British sense of humour...
>>
i fucking hate this country
>>
Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FXRfAtIWc
>>
File: 1493413286617.gif (2MB, 360x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493413286617.gif
2MB, 360x238px
>>74453483
>sense of humour
But it wasn't even a joke

Juncker is the one who is eternally buttblasted about us leaving his beloved 4th reich

>mfw only 1 country out of the 27 knows how to speak frog
>mfw your post was in english
>>
>>74453526
>there are cucks in this country who STILL support this Juncker twat
deport yourself muhammed
>>
lmao EU is like bunch of butthurt kids mad that one other kid doesnt go out with them anymore
>>
>>74453597
It was sarcasm, you dumb piece of shit. Jesus.
>>
why french? it has way less speakers then german
if you gonna meme do it right
>>
>>74453483

Well, I am the kind of guy who thinks that the man who was spied by his own Luxembourgish Intelligence Service and the dude who was in charge of Luxembourg when the country developped a schem to help great companies to avoid paying taxes in other European countries is not fit to lead the European Union.
But he is that kind of guy.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juFxBhDSK9s
>>
It is true for EU, english will have less influence than it did before.
It's still the most useful language by a big margin.
>>
>>74453483
I don't like him, but if i'd was there, i'd applauded him.
>>
>>74453597
>1 country out of the 27 knows how to speak frog

Belgium REALLY is a non country huh
>>
File: pol - political discussion.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pol - political discussion.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>74455817
but our fellow temporary north-african citizens all speak French!
>>
French used to be the primary language of the EU before the UK joined and most European institutions and organizations are in French-speaking countries, so it only makes sense. French is still obligatory for our diplomats.
>>
File: 97821.jpg (16KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
97821.jpg
16KB, 326x326px
>>74453701

France wasn't invited to the cook kid party so now they're saying that it wasn't going to be fun anyways.
>>
>>74453483
Brits have been unusually retarded and defensive ever since Brexit for some reason.
You'd think they'd take this more easy given they got their own choice, and everyone is trying to help them to hurry along, but instead they act as if we are kicking them out.

Juncker is a corrupt piece of shit, but getting buttmad a european polyglot uses a different language than english when talking to a international audience is fucking retarded.
>>
>>74453483
>>74453558
>>British press and commenters on facebook and twitter immediately get butthurt

proofs??? all you've posted it is a euro audience clapping english apparently losing important
why would we care what language you speak when we're gone
>>
hes making fun of the french because they dont like to speak english

>bong insecurity
>>
>>74453483
Both sides seem to be extremely butthurt so far. Perhaps brexit wasn't a very good idea after all.
>>
File: 1448964456550.gif (2MB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
1448964456550.gif
2MB, 330x270px
>>74453483
>H-He's bitter and lashing out!

kek at brits
>>
>>74453976
>the man who was spied by his own Luxembourgish Intelligence Service and the dude who was in charge of Luxembourg when the country developped a schem to help great companies to avoid paying taxes in other European countries
>is not fit to lead the European Union

He fits like a glove.
>>
>>74461291

>most European institutions and organizations are in French-speaking countries

citation please
>>
>>74461528
Facebook pages of any British news organisations (even left-wing ones like the Guardian, Independent or BBC) are full of people who apparently can't understand irony.

Right-wing tabloids like The Sun and Daily Mail are fanning the flames on purpose.

This was pure Juncker. He jokes like that all the time. It's just his style.

>>74461571
This desu
>>
>>74461763
NATO in Belgium
EU Parliament in Belgium
CERN in Switzerland
UEFA in Switzerland

Of course, none of these countries are solely French-speaking.
>>
>>74461678
>implying he didn't
English is and will remain the lingua franca of europe
>>
>>74461763
Most of them are in France (Strasburg) and Belgium, both of which are french speaking countries, how is that in need of cititation?
>>
>>74461770
>He jokes like that all the time. It's just his style.

Like the time he was sad Castro passed away?
>>
File: 1459574224530.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459574224530.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
should the eu get rid of english after the uk leaves?
ireland will be the only one left
>>
>>74461571

What language did you have to type that out in?
>>
File: toadamerica.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
toadamerica.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>74453483
What a fucking retarded thing to say anyway

Europeans speak English because of based USA and not bongs kek
>>
>>74461885
eu shouldn't even do it if ireland leaves, the people of europe almoat all know English, we want english above fr*nch or g*rman.
>>
>>74461885
>Malta
>>
>>74461885

They can do that if we leave NATO. Oh wait, we ARE NATO.
>>
>>74461763
brussels is french speaking, the language of administration in luxembourg is french, strasbourg is in france and the language of international diplomacy has always been french
>>
>>74461885
You can't just get rid of it, it doesn't work that way. English is popular in the EU because of the huge influence of American and British culture, not because the UK is a member state.
>>
>>74461865
That only hurt feelings of Eastern European conservatives. His position was in line with the Western European centre-right who recognise that Cuban revolution had some positives.

For example, Obama or Trudeau praised Castro even more.
>>
>>74462000
That's disgusting you left leaning faggot. You do not praise regimes and dictatorships.
>>
>>74461832

Saying Strasbourg is French is like saying Gibraltar is British.

Techically yes, but...
>>
>>74461865
>>74462000
http://denikreferendum.cz/clanek/24274-la-historia-me-absolvera-dejiny-me-zprosti-viny
>>
>>74462000

>leftists praise vicious murdering bastards because they're on the same team

and? Nelson Mandela called, he wants his meme back.
>>
>>74461992
>delusion

its a piss easy language and a perfect tool to interact with different nationalities
>>
>>74461825

only ZERO of those are European Union institutions you dumb fat fucking shithead

>>74461832
>>74461978

And you two know even less you stupid retards

European Agency for Safety and Health at Work Bilbao Spain
European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training Thessaloniki Greece
European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions Dublin Ireland
European Environment Agency Copenhagen Denmark
European Institute of Innovation and Technology Budapest Hungary
European Training Foundation Turin Italy
European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction Lisbon Portugal
European Medicines Agency London United Kingdom
European Union Intellectual Property Office Alicante Spain
Community Plant Variety Office Angers France
Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union Luxembourg Luxembourg
European Food Safety Authority EFSA Parma Italy
European Maritime Safety Agency Lisbon Portugal
European Aviation Safety Agency Cologne Germany
European Network and Information Security Agency Heraklion Greece
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control Stockholm Sweden
European GNSS Agency Prague Czech Republic
>>
>>74461992
>English is popular in the EU because of the huge influence of American and British culture, not because the UK is a member state.

English is also popular because it's neither French nor German
>>
>>74462052
then the press should be throwing shit on the US 24/7 on all sides for being allied with a terrorist state that is saudi arabia
faggot
>>
File: finland flag guy.jpg (104KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
finland flag guy.jpg
104KB, 1024x683px
>>74462118

European Railway Agency Lille France
European Fisheries Control Agency Vigo Spain
European Chemicals Agency Helsinki Finland
European Institute for Gender Equality Vilnius Lithuania
European Defence Agency Brussels Belgium
European Institute for Security Studies Paris France
European Union Satellite Centre Torrejón de Ardoz Spain
European Police College Budapest Hungary
European Police Office Europol The Hague The Netherlands
European body for the enhancement of judicial co-operation The Hague The Netherlands
Body of European Regulators of Electronic Communications Riga Latvia
European Systemic Risk Board Frankfurt Germany
Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators Ljubljana Slovenia
European Banking Authority London United Kingdom
European Securities and Markets AuthorityParis France
European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Frankfurt Germany
European Asylum Support Office Valletta Malta
European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT Systems in the area of freedom, security and justice Tallinn Estonia
European Border and Coast Guard Agency Warsaw Poland
>>
>>74461770
links
people probably took it as an attack on the country, "English losing importance"="Britain losing important", at least that's what the first two articles I googled took it as

>Jean-Claude Juncker has taken a fresh dig at Britain, risking an escalation of tension with Prime Minister Theresa May despite pleas from other EU officials to tone down the rhetoric and restore calm.
>The remarks of the former prime minister of Luxembourg, who speaks German as well as French and English, were taken as yet another sign of simmering tension between the commission and London even before the Brexit negotiation begins.
FT
>"We will negotiate fairly with our British friends, but let's not forget that it is not the EU that is abandoning the UK - it is the UK that's abandoning the EU, and that makes a difference," he said.
BBC

int isn't real life where the average person cares what language others speak, especially when it's an institution we just left. But if you attack the country, of course people will respond
leave us alone you cunts
>>
>>74462150
They should but that isn't an argument.
>>
>>74453483
So was he also forgetting about the Irish?
>>
>>74461978
>the language of international diplomacy has always been french

Funny, since we're really bad at diplomacy
>>
>>74462074
According to memes the Democrats are just as right-wing as Republicans and only outsiders like Bernie are actually left-wing
>>
>>74453597
>what is Switzerland
>what is Belgium
>what is Luxemburg

If you're being be a butthurt dick at least do it properly, dumbass.
>>
>>74462150

Who's the idiot that decided to give arabs money?
>>
>>74462052
>>74462074
Juncker is a christian democrat and this is what he said in his official condolence message to Cuba. I guess he wanted to be a bit diplomatic to country that's starting to open up to the world.

>Fidel Castro was one of the historic figures of the past century and the embodiment of the Cuban Revolution. With the death of Fidel Castro, the world has lost a man who was a hero for many. He changed the course of his country and his influence reached far beyond. Fidel Castro remains one of the revolutionary figures of the 20th century. His legacy will be judged by history.
>I convey my condolences to the Cuban President Raúl Castro and his family and to the people of Cuba.
>>
>>74462071
>Petr Uhl
>>
>>74462118
>>74462158
French speaking
>Community Plant Variety Office Angers France
>Translation Centre for the Bodies of the European Union Luxembourg Luxembourg
>European Railway Agency Lille France
>European Defence Agency Brussels Belgium
>European Institute for Security Studies Paris France
>European Securities and Markets AuthorityParis France

Thats 6 in french speaking countries, more than in any other language and you are leaving out the literally most important EU bodies, the Parliament and the ECJ.
You are a aidiot.
>>
>>74462107
>its a piss easy language

So is Spanish and Esperanto.

>and a perfect tool to interact with different nationalities

Why is that? Maybe because global popular culture is English dominated?

>>74462118
>only ZERO of those are European Union institutions you dumb fat fucking shithead

The EU Parliament is not a European Union institution? What is it then
>>
>>74462268
Say you had American nationality, you would've voted Bernie wouldn't you?
>>
>>74462268

I can call my farts aerosol deodorant but that doesn't make it true.
>>
File: images(2).jpg (9KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
9KB, 348x145px
>>74453597

3 actually. 5 counting Monaco and Andorra.

>mfw only 1 out of the 27 speaks anglo
>and it's the irish
>>
>>74462052
>You do not praise regimes and dictatorships.

Why not? If the dictator did some good, why not recognize it? I'm not saying Castro was a great guy or anything, but there are plenty of examples in history of authoritarian leaders doing a lot more good than harm. Nothing wrong with recognizing that.
>>
>>74462186
I didn't mean serious journalists themselves, but people who comment under articles. Regular Brits.
>>
>>74462297
heh...nothing personnel
>>
>>74462367
Doesn't Malta use english too?
>>
>>74462308

In all of them, INCLUDING THE ONES YOU MENTIONED, English is the primary language. In the workplace and in all (official) documentation.
>>
>>74462334
No. I would have voted for a normal conservative like Kasich.
I don't get why Republicans turned all anti-establishment in the last years
>>
>>74462370

Name one.
>>
I am actually ok with French becoming the lingua franca of the EU
>>
German official language when
Why pretend anymore, we know they ARE the EU
>>
>>74462374
it's a sad fact the sun is the most widely circulated paper here
also had a google after reading your post, and on the home page was
>DO EU DRINK TOO MUCH? Is Jean-Claude Juncker an alcoholic?
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1790550/jean-claude-juncker-alcoholic-allegations-signs/

kek
>>
>>74462419
Mind your own business monkey
>>
>>74462419

Dude, I speak French (mother is Quebecois) and even I don't want to fucking speak it unless I'm in Eastern Canada or I want to impress some slut.
>>
>>74462414

Atatürk, Lee Kuan Yew, Tito, Abdullah the 2nd of Jordan, Paul Kagame and Qaboos bin Said al Said of Oman
>>
>>74462388
Except we talked about placed in french speaking countries. Yes we all know the EU primarily uses english right now, what kind of argument is that?
>>
>>74462268
Not exactly. The Democrats do have plenty of left-wing voters and politicians, but they're not left-wing as a whole.

The Democrats are like a slightly more right wing version of the CDU. The Republicans are so right wing that I'm not sure you guys have an equivalent (maybe a mix of FDP and NDP?).
>>
>>74462496

For each of those there is a trail of blood to their name.
>>
>>74462414
Lee Kuan Yew, Ataturk, arguably Abraham Lincoln and FDR
>>
>>74462388
EU has three working languages, that means majority of documents are available and EU officials should be to use them. They are English, French and German, in that order.
>>
>>74462408
Because that's where the votes are and rhetoric works.
>>
>>74462526
>The Democrats are like a slightly more right wing version of the CDU. The Republicans are so right wing that I'm not sure you guys have an equivalent
Aren't both of your parties for gay marriage? or at least the Democrats?

I think you overestimate how right-wing your parties are or how left-wing ours are.
>>
>>74462473
No
>>74462495
That is because you are stupid
>>
>>74462531
so is for every democratically elected american president
>>
>>74462118
The European parliament, the council of ministers, the European Comission, European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of regions are in French-speaking Brussels.

The European parliament, the EUHR and the Council of Europe are in Strasbourg.

Half a dozen or so institutions in Luxembourg.

Except for the European Central bank everything that is relevant and important is an French-speaking country.
>>
>>74462531

The argument is wether they did more good than bad

>>74462513

Your claim:
>most European institutions and organizations are in French-speaking countries

Only 6 out of the ones I listed are in French speaking countries. Your claim would be correct if there were only 11 instutitions. There are dozens more. You are a stupid faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>74462563
>FDR

Ah, the man who led the USA out of a crisis and only needed 10 years and a World war to do so
>>
>>74462531
Same can be said about a lot of the great democratically elected leaders. How much blood do Churchill, FDR, JFK, etc. have on their hands?

>>74462580
>Aren't both of your parties for gay marriage?

Kind of. The Democrats are for gay marriage, the Republicans are still arguing about it.

>I think you overestimate how right-wing your parties are or how left-wing ours are.

Maybe.
>>
>>74462585

Well PARDON ME for preferring the language of commerce and comedy to the language of, wait what is French for again?
>>
>>74462580
Gay marriage is a non-issue. You realize that not even all democrats support socialized healthcare while it is supported by virtually all parties here?
>>
>>74462603
>Only 6 out of the ones I listed are in French speaking countries.
No, 6 alone out of the few you mentioned are, you didn't list even nearly all EU institutions. You left out a ton that are in Luxemburg and Belgium.
>>
>>74462650

List the actual existing bodies then instead of grasping at straws and multiplying a single body into multiples just to pretend you are not an idiot like you are doing in >>74462597
>>
>>74462637

The democrats are for it and the republicans don't give a fuck either way unless you count those idiots in the southeast. I'd prefer they just shut the fuck up and live their lives so we can move on to more important issues.
>>
>>74462648
>the language of, wait what is French for again?

Western philosophy, romance, cooking, and to a limited extent diplomacy. And most west africans. It's nowhere near as important globally as English, but still, French is pretty relevant.
>>
>>74462461
I used to think that not being able to take a joke aimed at your country/nation is specific to Eastern Europeans, due to low self-confidence, but it looks like it's like that everywhere, even in Britain.
>>
>>74462603
You don't know what a plurality is. Besides, nobody cares about some minor agencies that were moved so other member states to give them some European shit.
All important institutions are in French-speaking countries except for the ECB.
>>
>>74462723
>the republicans don't care
>except for the region of the country where most republicans are from

"The southeast" is a pretty fucking big place.
>>
>>74462781

You're dumb, get out
>>
>>74462747

I remembered that they invented the kitchen brigade as I was typing the last post and felt like an asshole. You do have to give them that.
>>
>>74462772
well if it was fucking namibia or whatever taking the piss we wouldn't care when it's your neighbours and supposed allies it will get a reaction
>>
>>74462787

They're shunned by other republicans the way those idiots on the UC Berk campus (I hope) are shunned by democrats.
>>
>>74453483
Juncker is so butthurt about Brexit. Will he ever get over it? The salt just keeps coming.
>>
File: 1484780192245.png (24KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1484780192245.png
24KB, 128x128px
>french people still think their language is relevant

t. remain voter
>>
>>74462888
>Will he ever get over it?

No. If EU falls, Luxembourg will have to start producing shit.
>>
>>74462878
The two groups aren't comparable at all. The Berkeley students are actual socialists, they represent the fringe of the Democratic Party, they're even further left than Sanders. The "Religious Right", on the other hand, is one of the most important groups in the Republican Party.
>>
>>74462813
You just made a huge ass out of yourself in front of everybody for literally no apparent reason.
>>
>>74462747
>Western philosophy
>French, not German
>>
L O J B A N
>>
>>74462928
how the fuck did you vote? thought you were kiwi
>>
>>74462944

We're comparing apples to apples and the sooner you figure it out, the better.
>>
He's deluded if he thinks English is lingua franca because we were in the EU
>>
>>74462831
I'm just surprised that Juncker always manages to get this reaction from some people. You'd think they'd get used to his sense of humour after a while.
>>
>>74462957
I was thinking more Voltaire/Descartes/Rousseau than Kant or Nietzsche, but yeah, I guess German has a fair claim to that title as well. French philosophers just had a bigger impact on our revolution so they get more attention in our educational system.
>>
>>74462985
Because they opened it up to commonwealth citizens with the right to remain in the UK. The fact that I'm here under EU migration law didn't seem to apply in this case.
>>
>>74462813

He's right though.

All those agencies don't have the same significance as the primary institutions that are in Belgium, France and Luxembourg
>>
>>74463032
People who read The Sun and The Daily Mail probably don't know who Juncker is.
>>
>>74462813
You're being a jackass, the most important EU institutions are all based in French-speaking countries except the central bank (Germany). Why even argue this?
>>
>>74463032
Brits are notorious for dishing out but not being able to take it.
>>
>>74463136
That's a bit rich coming from you wolfgang
>>
>>74461885
Ireland and Malta speak it
L2 English speakers are also by far the largest L2 group
>>
>>74463085
They are NOT European institutions they are European agencies. The European institutions(7) are:

European Council
Council of the European Union
European Parliament
European Commission
Court of Justice of the European Union
European Court of Auditors
European Central Bank

And out of those only the ECB is a non-French-speaking country.
>>
>>74463179
I'm not talking about Lithuania.
>>
File: og.jpg (83KB, 651x477px) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
83KB, 651x477px
>>74463135
It's not even this, it's just that many institutions are french inside because of History.
Like Olympic Games, the only two official languages is french and english.
>>
>>74461885
English can only be dropped if every member state agrees, which won't happen.
>>
>>74453597
> American education
>>
File: krtek und dresden.jpg (129KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
krtek und dresden.jpg
129KB, 450x600px
>>74463218
>mfw Germany is still getting cucked in the EU even when it's paying for it
>>
>>74462118
>>74462158

Jesus, half of these aren't even necessary.
>>
>>74463273
iirc the official language is French and only French
when a country hosts the Olympics, they have to have the announcements made in French, and are advised to also do them in English and a local language
Although I could be completely wrong
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>Ireland will now set the standard for European English
Looking forward to it, lads.
>>
desu i dont care that about what he did and it is amusing to see political bants

HOWEVER he's a deluded yurocuck if he thinks english is losing importance because of brexit
>>
>>74463365
Well, the European parliament only spends like one week within every month in France, so one could also argue that it's unfair for us to have a full institution here completely.
>>
>>74463385
how can you refuse to speak your own language even after achieving independence? The Welsh have a higher percentage speaking Cymru and they dont even hint for independence
>>
>>74462367
>he says as speaks in english
sure showed us :^)
>>
>>74463218

That's what I was saying, anon
>>
>>74463375
That's bureaucracy for you.
>>
>>74462648
You're one of these American cucks who are ashamed of their origins because of what they heard on tv. Absolutely pathetic. Fucking stay in the US lardass.
>>
>>74463385
Within the European elite and bureaucracy there already is a new dialect called 'Euro English'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_English
>>
>>74461478
>Brits have been unusually retard and defensive since Brexit for some reason
maybe because 52% of brits fucked it for the other 48% and now we have to deal with a crippling hard brexit that 0% voted for
>>
File: lel.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>74453483
>i-it was just a prank bro please don't get mad big strong brits!!
>>
>>74461865
DELETE THIS
>>
>>74463136
This. They react way too fast and can't handle banter at all.
>>
>>74463453
It's just laziness and complacency. In some ways you might chalk it up to being independent. Wales has more to drive them to assert themselves linguistically precisely because it is politically dominated by England.
>>
>>74463297
Why are we always bullied when our cunt hasn't even come up in the conversation? ;_;
>>
>>74463468

Because this is 4chan. Along with reddit and Russia Today news the only places left in the universe where english is the working language.
>>
>>74462121
Why the hate for French and German?
>>
>>74463733
>le retarded spaniard is retarded
huh who'd have guessed
>>
>>74463733
>Along with reddit and Russia Today news the only places left in the universe where english is the working language.

That's not even remotely true.

>>74463782
The French and the Germans have been taking turns launching bloody campaigns to conquer all of Europe for the past 250 years or so.
>>
>>74463136
*sieg heils*

*gets arrested*
>>
>>74463803

Seething detected
>>
File: eurocrats.png (112KB, 642x589px) Image search: [Google]
eurocrats.png
112KB, 642x589px
why are euros so mean to brits lately?
>>
>>74463940
>says something retarded
>gets called retarded
>haha u mad bro?
wow more quality posts from spain! :^)
>>
>>74463564
This just looks like people making stupid mistakes. If these fly in EU institutions then that's pretty comical.
>>
Juncker shouldn't even be...whatever the fuck he is now considering it was him and his merry band of asshats that drove Britain out of the EU. Cameron went to Brussels to get some opt outs and instead of a compromise Juncker chooses to hardline him. After the referendum, does he think about why? Fuck no.

>>74463782
The French are faggots and Germans autists. Most of the countries on the continent have some unpleasant experience with one or both of them and won't accept their language becoming the lingua franca. Brits are perfidious and might be annoying but when it comes to wars on the continent, they were pretty restrained.
>>
>>74463782
Because France and Germany were and still are the two huge European powers who spent their entire existence up to this day trying to dominate Europe. Today still the EU is dominated by these two countries, with an advantage to Germany for the moment.
Spain lost relevance after Rocroi, Britain was annoying but were definitely kicked out of continental Europe when they lost to France in the HYW, and Italy was a non-entity for too long.
When Eastern Europeans chose English, they don't do it because of Britain who is less relevant than France or Germany, but because of the US, who's influence countered Russia's.
>>
>>74464043
based česko dropping truth bombs
>>
>>74463943
>all European countries with the sole exception of Belarus are members of the Council of Europe
>fair and balanced Daily Mail calls them eurocrats

Now, that's what I call journalism.
>>
>>74464085
we're less relevant the france or germany in europe but more relevant than either on a global scale
>>
>>74464043
>considering it was him and his merry band of asshats that drove Britain out of the EU. Cameron went to Brussels to get some opt outs and instead of a compromise Juncker chooses to hardline him.
Cameron being a spineless weasel isn't anyones fault but Camerons. And Britain already HAD tons of opt outs and special conditions. Fuck their stupid snowflake bullshit. Its better they got finally out than continue this nonsense. If all we kept them in for was to pay for shit, its better for us and them that they left.

>>74464163
>but more relevant than either on a global scale
>bongs actually believe this
LMAO
>>
I think Irish should be the premier official language from now on.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>74463943

>mean

We learnt banter from the english like we learnt football and we're now into the Banter WC with them.

>it's coming home lads
>>
File: 1471388817112.png (577KB, 937x858px) Image search: [Google]
1471388817112.png
577KB, 937x858px
>>74464230
>kraut thinks that because he can bully tiny yuro countries he's a big boy
o i am laffin
>>
>>74462158
>Gender equality
>Lithuania
Is that a meme?
>>
>>74464043
I love how right-wing Czechs try so hard to be just like eurosceptic Tories.

You need to have the English Channel for splendid isolation.
>>
>>74464303
You can't even do that. When has anyone in the world listened to britain the last time?
>>
File: 1477078168576.jpg (440KB, 935x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477078168576.jpg
440KB, 935x900px
>>74464349
you when we invoked article 50
>>
>>74464230
>>but more relevant than either on a global scale
>>bongs actually believe this
>LMAO
But he's right
>>
>>74464423
Really? What did we do that you wanted when you did?
From my perspective we told you to just get on with it and since then you have been diligently working along our schedule, not the other way around.
>>
>>74453483
>>bantermeister Juncker makes fun of the UK, saying that English is losing its importance in Europe due to Brexit and switches to French
It would've been funnier if he speech was in Bulgarian.
Unfortunately Juncker is yet to learn Bulgarian.
I think that he should so he can banter the Britscucks on a whole other level.
>>
>>74463943
The UK contributed a lot of money to the European Union, both in actual direct payments and simply as a result of being one of the world's 10 largest economies. It's also a major power.

The UK leaving is a major blow to the EU's budget, its economy and its prestige. I don't blame them for being mad. Imagine if the UK left NATO, how pissed off would we be?
>>
>>74464349
>When has anyone in the world listened to britain the last time?

2002, when British spies told us that Iraq had nuclear weapons....fucking Brits.
>>
>>74464337
>you have to do retarded stuff because everybody else does

Yeah, I'd rather take my chances outside the EU

>>74464230
Tell that to Juncker and all those "Britain has just made the biggest mistake in the country's history" people then. It should be obvious to them that the faster they try to unify, the more powerful the opposition is going to be. But no self-inspection is and was forthcoming.
>>
>>74464629
Okay, so 15 years ago Britain managed to trick the burgers.
I guess that was revenge for the Suez crisis.
>>
>>74464572
Council of Europe is unrelated to the EU. Even Russia's there. Does the UK want to be more isolated from Europe than Russia?

That's why calling people in this institution eurocrats seems pretty bizarre.
>>
>>74463943
>why are euros so mean to brits lately?
They are out of the EU, so there is no reason for us to be nice to them.We can show what we think of them unfiltered by union ties.
>>
>>74464674
>It should be obvious to them that the faster they try to unify, the more powerful the opposition is going to be.
Except its not. No sane person opposes the EU for being too unified. People are pissed at the EU for not delivering the goods on what it promises and not doing the things they feel it should do.
Regardless of most of that being the fault of the member states and not the EU, its certainly not a issue of people being opposed to unity. People are opposed to shit not getting done.
>>
>>74464572

>The EU is mad at the UK leaving

Did you get thst from reddit or from RT news?
>>
>>74464572
>I don't blame them for being mad.
No one is really mad. Okay, some irrelevant dudes are mad just as some people in Britain want to break off all relations with the continent forever. Irrelevant fringe opinions.

Most are disappointed because it is a major setback, but more people are happy about being rid off the eternal troublemaker and staller of reforms Britain than are mad at them or about it.

This nonsense of "people are mad the Britain", is a invention of pandering british tabloids.
>>
>>74464786
eu is trying to make an example out of us to keep the other cunts in line and make sure they don't leave

for a union that claims to be progressive and democratic, that sure says otherwise
>>
>>74465034
>eu is trying to make an example out of us to keep the other cunts in line and make sure they don't leave
You should read less SUN Nigel.

No one wants that outside of your paranoid delusions. It wouldn't even serve any purpose because dragging this out just makes it harder for us to go on with business and there are no countries considering leaving that have elections anytime in 2018-19, which is really the only time something like that could have effect.
>>
>>74464761
>being the fault of the member states and not the EU

Now that's a fallacy right here. Shouldn't the EU have mechanisms that force its memebers to uphold what they promised to? It even might have but the second somebody goes beyond rhetoric, all the rats will leave the ship. Maasricht criteria are a joke. Greece broke all the rules while joining. Nobody defends outside borders as they are supposed to. If anybody tries to force someone toa ctually do their job right, all hell will break loose.

>people not being opposed to unity

When that unity is going to be seen as dictate from Brussels, it will change and it will change fast. Unity in Europe has always meant "my way or the highway". So far it has claimed Great britain and the more "Europe" they'll try to push, the faster other countries will drop off.
>>
>>74464951
This is a good example of what people think of us. We're nothing but the Perfidious Anglo to you

>t. remain voter
>>
>>74465284
>Shouldn't the EU have mechanisms that force its memebers to uphold what they promised to?
Yeah it should, but it doesn't, because to have one, all of them would need to agree on having one.
You see how this is a bit tricky to accomplish. Countries that have reason to think they could find themselves on the end of that, will just not allow for that to exist or be used.

>When that unity is going to be seen as dictate from Brussels, it will change and it will change fast.
Well then it needs to be made sure that won't happen.

>>74465344
The goverment definitly is. The people aren't.
Just look at how many brext politcians from the british goverment fearmongered about Turkey joining when it was Britain itself that was the only one still in favour of this happening at all, and Boris Johnson even AFTER brexit STILL announces he will do everything he can to "help Turkey join the EU". How is that anything but perfidious?
>>
>>74464951
>being rid off the eternal troublemaker and staller of reforms
Like when the eternal troublemaker offered to ax the rebate (making them the largest net contributor to the EU) but France vetoed it because they're against CAP reform?
Filthy dumb Krautshit scum
>>
By the way we don't care what language you irrelevant fags speak, take up Esperanto for all we give a squirt of piss
>>
>>74465440
>and Boris Johnson even AFTER brexit STILL announces he will do everything he can to "help Turkey join the EU"

Boris Johnson was just the mayor of London, he didn't have any power over Parliament or the PM.
>>
>>74465511
>t. thing that literally never happened

>>74465599
>Boris Johnson was just the mayor of London, he didn't have any power over Parliament or the PM.
I explicitly said 'after' brexit. he wasn't Mayor of London by that point, when he said it he was Foreign Secretary
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/27/boris-johnson-says-britain-will-now-help-turkey-join-eu-despite/
>>
File: 1427739761864.gif (1MB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
1427739761864.gif
1MB, 300x313px
>english is losing importance in europe
Phew, good thing it's still # 1 in the rest of the world
>>
>>74465599
Boris Johnson was the most prominent politician of the Brexit campaign besides maybe Farage.

And British PMs have always supported Turkish entry into the EU, from Cameron to Brown to Blair.
>>
>>74465440
>Countries that have reason to think they could find themselves on the end of that, will just not allow for that to exist or be used.

Duh. So why have an union in the first place when it's literally for good weather only?

>Well then it needs to be made sure that won't happen.

You wouldn't be advocating censorship and propaganda here, would you?

There are good things about the EU and they all begin with the word FREE. Unfortunately, it's not possible to return the Union into the state it was since the proponents of United States of Europe are too well entrenched and have been using economy as an excuse for political unification so the only option left is to break it up and restore those good things by other means.
>>
>>74465814
>Duh. So why have an union in the first place when it's literally for good weather only?
because its not? it hs many other positive effects despite that. Obviously mechanisms that can enforce common rules are by far the hardest part to implement. But that doesn't mean all the other good things it does are not worth anything.

>>74465814
>You wouldn't be advocating censorship and propaganda here, would you?
I'm advocating creating a system that allows for plurality of political opinion in the Eu to roperly express itself so that EU decisions are made by a consensus that takes into account all european political opinion, such as through the parliament.

>and have been using economy as an excuse for political unification
You can't have any of the frees without political unfication, us trying that for so long is part of the huge problem we are facing right now.
The idea we could just have a huge free-trade zone without common political oversight is a ridiculous pipe dream by people with no understanding of the complexity of trade and commerce.
>>
>>74453483
Juncker knows how to trigger the brits
>>
>>74462419
I'd prefer German, I always found French and confusing as fuck.
I found German closer to English even though English is suppose to be French for the Retarded.
>>
>>74465944
>EU decisions are made by a consensus that takes into account all european political opinion, such as through the parliament.

Aka the tyranny of the majority. Fuck that noise, I don't want a Frog, Kraut or Swede to decide what I can or can't do or what should I pay for. It's more than enough the Czech government does that.

>The idea we could just have a huge free-trade zone without common political oversight is a ridiculous pipe dream by people with no understanding of the complexity of trade and commerce.

Trade and commerce can be pretty simple when people don't try to make it complex for political reasons. Also, unification has undisputablycaused the Greek crisis.
>>
>>74464114
The Council of Europe is a bigger joke than the UN though. I'm not even sure why it exists.
>>
>>74465669
Another dumb fuck tabloid-reading kraut that doesn't even understand the Union he's shilling for
>In the first negotiation round [of the June 2005 budgetary meeting in Brussels], conducted under the Luxembourg Presidency, the UK strongly argued for a radical reform of the EU’s redistributive policies, particularly the CAP, but also suggested a reduction of both its rebate and CAP expenditures with the aim of achieving an agreement. France opposed the UK’s proposal and the negotiations continued under the UK Presidency.
http://theses.gla.ac.uk/3213/1/2012LeeCHPhD.pdf
Lying fucking Hun like always. Go back to /pol/ where you can pull this off, won't fly here.
>>
>>74466449
>Aka the tyranny of the majority. Fuck that noise, I don't want a Frog, Kraut or Swede to decide what I can or can't do or what should I pay for.
Thats a valid opinion to have, but its not a way in which the EU could function and not one I agree with.

>Trade and commerce can be pretty simple
Free trade between two countries is already ridiculously complex, trade and commerce between 27 is a absolute nightmare unless you want to see the economy of 25 of them crash and burn.

>Also, unification has undisputablycaused the Greek crisis.
Lack of controls and greece cheating on its application requirements did that.
>>
>>74466542
>Bongs can't read for shit
>news at 11
First of all you claimed they were willing to AX it, when your own quote admits they only wanted to REDUCE it (by pitiful 20% at that).

And it wasn't a uncondiational offering of axing it, it was tied to utterly ridiculous conditions of all other member states needing to match it AND not contributing to CAP. Which was utterly impossible and would have put a completly unfair burden on the smaller economies in the EU. It was a political ploy not a serious suggestion.
Fuck off with you retarded lies and political illiteracy.
>>
>>74463453
The Irish language never had a chance, it was not handled properly at all.
Around the time of Independence the language was almost dead and the only people were fluent were the upper class of rich and well educated which is a minority.

So the majority of Irish at the time were piss poor and worked all the time.
So you're either a piss poor farmer who probably works on a bigger farm all day and then comes home and manages his own farm at night or you are his children who is being taught the language by a teacher who regularly beats them severely or some cases molests them.

So you either have a negative experience from the psychopaths called teachers at the time or you were too tired from working all day to spend some time learning the language.

I blame the Irish education system, it is mandatory from junior infants until the leaving cert which a span of 13 years(14 in the case of transition year) to learn the subject and most people end up hating the language because of the terrible subject.
You barely speak the language and just learn off stories, poems, vocab and sentences to pass the subject, that is how it taught.
People who go to Irish summer school where speaking English is forbidden come back fluent after a few months.

I spent six years doodling in the back of my German class but I am more fluent in it than Irish because my teacher believed to learn a language you must speak so she never shut up speaking in German and forced me to converse with her.
>>
>>74466611
>Kraut doesn't want freedom

Figures

>25 of them crash and ADAPT

Fix'd

>Lack of controls and greece cheating on its application requirements did that.

The difference is Greeks were always cheating and borrowing. However, they were always able to get away with it through inflation. Euro removed that option and allowed them to borrow at German interest rates. Greeks fucked themselves up good but it was the EU and Euro that enabled them to.
>>
>>74466542

>The UK presented a proposal to kill the CAP in exchange for a reduction in their special snowflake rebate deal
>nobody was interested at all
>REEEEE fuckinyuros!!!! agree to my proposals!!!!!1!1!1!1

Notwithstanding the motivs behind that 'constructive' proposal, which are likely of twisted perfidious nature, what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>74466928
>>Kraut doesn't want freedom
>Figures
If your idea of freedom is being muricas little slave bitch for eternity so you won't have to be Russias or Chinas, and you prefer that to sharing power with fellow europeans, then that is not a stance I share.
I want more for my people and this continent than that.

>>74466928
>>25 of them crash and ADAPT
>Fix'd
Thats pretty delusional.
>>
>>74467078
>Notwithstanding the motivs behind that 'constructive' proposal, which are likely of twisted perfidious nature
Great meaningless post, dipshit. Why do you feel the need to post when you have absolutely nothing of value to say? Why do so many people in these threads talk straight out of their assholes?
>>
>>74467218

>implying you yourself are speaking pearls of wisdom
>>
>>74467218
Considering sofar your entire contribution has being hurling insults at people triggered by someone repeating the opinion of another group of people, and tried to "disrpove" it by making provably false claims with selective quoting, you should tell us why you are "talking straight out of your ass".
>>
>>74467085
>fellow europeans

America has been better to us than this entire godforsaken continent. I don't feel any connection to half of the countries in Europe and the other half I have more reasons to hate for historical reasons than love. If anything, America seems more resistant to communism and Fabian-society tier bullshit so if they want more influence around here, I'm all for it.
>>
>>74453483
I hate the eu and juncker with every fiber of my being. I wish the plague upon him and his ilk.
>>
>>74467421
>disrpove
>>
>>74467421
It wasn't "provably false", dickhead. Read the paper again properly Kraut faggot.
>>
>>74467449
Most people in your country thankfully disagree with that shortsighted delusional nonsense.
America would never and has never lifted a finger for you, and your butthurt at other european countries would cost you dearly if you rely on them for your safety.
>>
>>74467614
>Surely if I hurl more random insults it will make my argument sound more convincing
Yes it was, you claimed they offered to ax it, they did not and even your own quote showed that.
Leaving aside the fact that the conditions under which this offer was made made it clear it wasn't a attempt of "reform" from britain, but a attempt of dismantling parts of the Eu they don't like.
>>
>>74467449
>America has been better to us than this entire godforsaken continent.

This isn't true. After World War II, our government abandoned you to the Soviets in order to appease Stalin. Now, to be fair, our government was only following the terms of the agreements at Yalta. And President Truman recognized that this was a mistake because Stalin never followed those agreements. And we happily defend you now.

But still, we basically abandoned you for the sake of politics. I can't believe you don't hate us for it.
>>
>>74453786
Maybe he hates the German language.
>>
>>74467623
>and your butthurt at other european countries would cost you dearly if you rely on them for your safety.

I'm pretty sure that Americans would be more willing to defend the Czech Republic today than Germans would be.
>>
>>74466850
It's a nice set of excuses and the Free State did severely mismanage the language upon independence but it's not the be all and end all of why things are the way they are. The blame is squarely on ordinary Irish people for this, it's simply a fact that Irish people simply don't care that much - most will fob it off as a matter for the education system which is pretty stupid all things considered.
>>
>>74467623
>Most people in your country thankfully disagree with that shortsighted delusional nonsense.

We haven't had a referendum yet, Hans, and people here are pretty fucking negative about the EU.

>America never lifted a finger for you

Liberated Pilsen
Defeated communism

Compare that to France, which betrayed us in 1938, never actually lifted a finger to help us, now acts uppity and already started measures to protect its job market against eastern truck drivers. And then there is you, the main reason why we spent 40 years under the commie yokel. Even now, you push dangerous shit like Willkommens kultur, anti-nuclearism and environmentalism. Rely on for safety? We are in NATO which is basically America and friends while your army is shit which you excuse by providing foreign aid. French will be as eager to fight Russia as ever. V4 is probably the only group of countries I somewhat trust in that regard.

>>74467903
True but that's mainly FDR being a dickhead. You still did more than all the others out there and let's face it, part of that post war commie garbage is on us.
>>
File: NATO.png (229KB, 637x814px) Image search: [Google]
NATO.png
229KB, 637x814px
>>74467623
This >>74467967 >>74468099

There is something wrong with Germans.
>>
>>74467903
We "abandoned" them for the sake of not starting global nuclear war. It was the least bad choice.
>>
>>74468267
>not starting global nuclear war

Soviets didn't have the bomb until early 1950s and if Patton actually liberated Prague, things might've been different.
>>
>>74468218
What people say during peace time =/= what they actually say when there's a real threat
>>
>>74468335
Sorry, I was thinking of Prague Spring. But yes I wish Patton could have liberated Prague
>>
>>74468339
So the actual numbers are even lower
>>
>>74468218
You realise that "NATO ally" includes Turkey?
Of course germans don't want to go to war to defend turkey.
>>
>>74468404
>Prague Spring

Nobody was counting on an intervention back then. From either side. It wasn't the most pleasant experience but on the other hand, it showed Soviets for what they really were and "socialism with human face" was dumb anyway.

>>74468480
Which doesn't border Russia.
>>
>>74468218
>one of its neighbouring countries
>Czechia
>neighbouring Russia
>Burger education
>>
>>74468537
>Which doesn't border Russia.
it borders russia in the black sea, which is definitly a lot closer to bordering it than to bordering Czechia.
>>
>>74468542
>missing the point
>germ thinking
>>
>>74468099
>Defeated communism
>autists actually believe this
Communism defeated itself.
>>
>>74468582
That poll pretty clearly meant Balts. Anyway, it's an indication how

>>74468623
Except it takes ages. Reagan atleast forced them into the arms race which strained their already fucked up economy. Not to mention without Americans it would be all around Europe (not that they wouldn't have deserved it, especially Austria).
>>
>>74453483
I hope Juncker doesn't expect us new worlders to learn frog. The cunt can get fucked French is for poofs.
>>
>>74468775
Juncker is irrelevant even in europe. He recently got drunk and started groping people in an eu hearing. The guys a communist faggot.
>>
File: 1480243515132.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1480243515132.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>74461885
>official language changes to German
>all EU countries now have to learn German
>>
>>74468099
>Poles and Czechs send troops to Iraq because they think the Americans will reward them for being loyal
>Bush promises to build them missile defense shield to protect them from Russia
>Obama scraps it the moment he is elected so he can get on good terms with Putin
America truly is the most reliable of allies
>>
>>74468826
>On 22 May 2015, at the EU summit in Riga, Latvia, Juncker, alongside EU President Donald Tusk and Latvian PM Laimdota Straujuma, greeted EU leaders in a way unusual to diplomacy. For instance he tried to convince the Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras to wear a tie by offering his own piece.[56] He also remarked on Karl-Heinz Lambertz being overweight and patted his belly. Juncker slapped his former deputy, the Luxembourgish Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn, as well as kissed Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel's bald head.[57] But the most stormy incident happened when Hungarian premier Viktor Orbán arrived and Juncker addressed him, using the word "dictator", following it with a warm handshake and a slap on the cheek.[58] Later spokesperson Margaritis Schinas called the event only a "joke". "Juncker is known for his very informal style", he said and added "I wouldn’t make anything else out of this".

Is he autistic?
>>
>>74468848
Except Czech commies and peaceniks made that impossible anyway.

Still, even nothing is better than our experience with Western Europe.
>>
>>74468970
Just an alcy.
>>
>>74463730
He's implying England is your puppet
>>
>>74469221
America has no puppets, only allies.
>>
>>74468984

You are the kind of lads that made a revolution against communism because you wanted McDonalds, blue jeans, gogagola and rock and roll.

Every eastern european opinion on anything should be automatically disregarded as nothing more than uber goyimest delusion
>>
>>74471290
why are you so rude
>>
>>74471416

Not lewd desu. The only reason why the russkis didn't remove them all is that they were experiencing their own back to the roots religious epiphany, and in Orthodoxy the fools are Holy and should not be removed. And because they also wanted some burger.
>>
>>74463943
REALLY makes you think
have fun getting truck'd continentals
>>
>>74464951
>Britain want to break off all relations with the continent forever.

what the fuck you cunt
this continent has survived and thrived for thousands of years, a shitty 40 year old political/monetary union means fuck all
>>
>>74472115
>what the fuck you cunt
>this continent has survived and thrived for thousands of years, a shitty 40 year old political/monetary union means fuck all
Thats why I called it a irrelevant fringe opinion, seriously, read shit before yelling. Thats really something you should tell all your countrymen too because you guys have been way too much on edge recently.
>>
File: 1406214707157.jpg (12KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1406214707157.jpg
12KB, 230x230px
>Giving a speech in french because england got the fuck out of your facist club
What language will be the next speech in when Le Pen wins France and #frexit happens?
>>
File: 1493922900157.jpg (102KB, 1017x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493922900157.jpg
102KB, 1017x715px
>>74453558
>>74453483
>>74453701
>>
I would love it if it lost it's working language status desu. Malta's official language is Maltese, and Irelands Memeish, so hopefully it does. Would be great watching EU parliament struggle with French/G*rman.
>>74461885
It still kind of trips me out to hear foreigners mutually communicating in English (e.g. Spaniard talking to G*rman) but it happens all the time, everywhere.
>>
>>74453483
That the audience responded in the way they did to this comment just proves that there is a deep pathological streak driving their political logic. We are well shut of the E.U.
>>
>>74471290
>removing communism
>bad

Look at him and laugh
>>
>state of the Union
way to copy our shit no?
At least change the name.
>>
>>74477175
He isn't wrong though. You have a cargo cult mentality towards Western liberals
>>
>>74462274
Switzerland isn't in the EU dopey cunt

>>74462367
Andorra speaks Catalan
>>
>>74453558
that sounds like a butthurt-induced insult because the uk left the union
>>
>>74473916
>Le Pen
>winning
Last debate was abysmal and even her side said she was shit
>>
>>74453722
Even if they understood it, the perfidious lads in team brexit can't pass opportunity to whine and play victim.
>>
>>74453483
Good that I speak German better than English.
>>
>>74471290
communism can seem appealing ideology to oversensitive teenagers who want heaven on earth, but when you look at its actual implementation, it's pure cancer.
And present Russia doesn't even have this ideology, it's just morally bankrupt, corrupt, borderline fascist shithole with nothing but cynical thirst for power as its spiritual backbone.
>>
>>74453483
Watching the two sided butthurt over Brexit is great.
One of my greatest joys in life is to watch Euros tear each other apart.
>>
>>74461826
I bet people thought exactly the same about french/latin centuries ago.
>>
There will probably be a new language in 10 years or so when people's main communication will be brain-to-brain neural links.
>>
>>74453483
it's not even offensive, wtf bongs

>bitter
>rude
>lashes out
>fury
AYLMAO
>>
>>74461885
change it to latin
>>
>>74480134
The Express always writes tabloids like that
People here still don't 'get' british tabloids
>>
>>74480190
yeah thought so
>>
>>74471290
Yes a commishit spaniard.
Vote Podemos will you?
>>
File: Eurobarometer2012.png (171KB, 712x1519px) Image search: [Google]
Eurobarometer2012.png
171KB, 712x1519px
>>74453483
>>
File: QE1a.png (49KB, 743x722px) Image search: [Google]
QE1a.png
49KB, 743x722px
>>74480789
>>
File: QE1b.png (30KB, 743x733px) Image search: [Google]
QE1b.png
30KB, 743x733px
>>74480817
>>
>>74463571
Fuck off to europe you globalist shill
>>
>>74479071
>Western liberals

You mean the gay effeminate kind that lets Europe be filled with shitskins or libertarians?
>>
File: Eternal Allies Pepe.png (290KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Allies Pepe.png
290KB, 1200x819px
>>74453483
he's delusional

the only foreign languages people tend to know is English and Spanish, nobody gives a shit about kraut or frog here
>>
File: beer robot.gif (2MB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
beer robot.gif
2MB, 400x535px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

also he's a drunkard
>>
>>74479792
then your life must be very sad indeed
>>
>>74453597
Go back to Pakistan you dumb shitskin.
>>
>>74469256

Yes master you are right
>>
>>74457778
>that filename
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>74479615

This. I've been sharing it with my classmates and they've all been dumbfounded by her lack of grasp on simple concepts. We were all imagining that more than a decade in politics would make her pretty prepared to bantz but wow. Macron looked alright.
>>
>>74453483

The English should kill and mutilate any EU national they catch, should the EU officials like Juncker continue to threaten the UK with destruction. Stabbing Czech students to death and causing Polish women to miscarry by kicking them in the stomach was a good start, but the Eurocrats don't care about poor Eastern Euros. You must target Westerners.

There are many young Spanish, Italian, Greek men and women forced to work as waiters etc in Britain due to the economic situation in their countries. They should be raped to send a message. Also, the French, Germans and Irish should be attacked.

Some may point out there are a million British retirees and other expats living in Spain and the rest of the EU who may be subject to retaliation. Let them, they are useless feeders, parasites and probably Remain supporters. But you can kill the young EU nationals in the prime working age, the ones working as bankers in London. This would be more injurious to these countries than the loss of some filthy pensioners in Majorca.
>>
>>74462957
French for political philosophy, but German philosophy is pretty inarguably more interesting and influential overall
>>
>>74482437
Kek
>>
What if the UK ends up staying in the EU? Aren't these people going to feel pretty awkward for shitting on them so hard?

Btw the UK isn't the country that makes English important
>>
File: Brexit triggered.png (674KB, 1001x899px) Image search: [Google]
Brexit triggered.png
674KB, 1001x899px
>>74483889
>What if the UK ends up staying in the EU?
it's too late to stop it

besides the Conservative landslide is unavoidable, Brexit is happening regardless if the remoaners like it or not
>>
>>74482437
This but unironically
>>
>>74482437
Almost mononuclear
>>
>>74482437
>brits employ muslim tactics
I like it, it's poetic
>>
>>74481743
The latter is subset of former.
A libertarian is obligated by his ideology to respect individual liberties of all people, regardless of their skin colour.

Then again, people are notoriously good at harbouring mutually exclusive ideas and only picking out of them what seems convenient at the time to justify whatever they want.
>>
>>74482437
Harsh, but fair
>>
>>74487901
There is a difference between liberties and rights
>>
File: 1493591723985.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
1493591723985.gif
2MB, 540x501px
>>74453483
vous-voulez pisser sur mon visage
>>
>>74490188
Yes, like right to not get locked up, right to do business, right to enter into a contract...
And I suppose right to fair trial or principle of presumption of innocence are also degenerate and gay.
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.