[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do fellow Hungarians feel about the fact that you can undo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: austro-hungary.jpg (371KB, 1398x735px) Image search: [Google]
austro-hungary.jpg
371KB, 1398x735px
How do fellow Hungarians feel about the fact that you can undo the threathy of trianon in the next HoI4 DLC?
I can't wait to restore the empire tbqh
>>
>>74442960
DURRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFIK I LIEK DRAW LINE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFMKQqxI3Qs&list=RDUFMKQqxI3Qs&ytbChannel=Dick%20Laurent
>>
File: 1493581901804.jpg (672KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493581901804.jpg
672KB, 1920x1080px
hello where are the anglos :DDDDD
>>
doesnt matter
the game is so easy

this what i do in all of my games

>invade austria instantly
sorry germans, no anscluss for you
>invade kekkoslovakia soon after
sorry germans, no sudeten for you
>invade jew-go-slavia

and after this, or during at some point france starts guaranteering countries, need to be fast to be done before they join the allies

then join axis, conquer the entire world
>>
File: Johan visists gsg.png (780KB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Johan visists gsg.png
780KB, 1776x1000px
>HoI4

Kys Johan
>>
the game is still worthless piece of shit tho
>>
>>74442960
They should add more countries to release.

It doesn't make any fucking sense to gobble that much land for yourself anyway.,
>>
>>74443081
But then it has no fancy autism name and isn't HoI4 all about that?

>>74443068
Exactly where they belong. Polish death cmapy work after all

>>74443082
N-no I'm not him!
>>
Genocide the germs.
>>
>>74442975
That sure is a wobbly mushroom
>>
>>74443176
i dont larp as some austro hungarian
just hun, i usually take all of the balkans and a bit of the steppe on the east in the peacedeal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.