[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dobar dan! Haha, that means good day to you in Serbian, anon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: class.jpg (214KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
class.jpg
214KB, 1280x851px
>Dobar dan! Haha, that means good day to you in Serbian, anon! How nice of you to come to our class! We like telling foreigners about our culture! :)

What do?
>>
>>74442082
> Doban dan! Am I pronouncing it right? Tell me more, please, I'm always up for cuæture exchange
>>
*cultural
fucking icelandic keyboard with æ next to l
>>
Y-you too
>>
>>74442082

look them in the eyes and ask

caкaтe ли eднo здpaвo чyкaнe ?
>>
What class is that and why are you all dressed like kgb officers?
>>
Lindos uniformes, señoritas!
Come, let us sit by the porch and enjoy some tequila while we talk for a spell.
>>
>>74442211
a military/cadet academy probably
>>
>>74442082
turn 360 degrees and run away
>>
File: acceptable.png (153KB, 556x401px) Image search: [Google]
acceptable.png
153KB, 556x401px
>>74442082
Ask if I may sit down and listen.
>>
>>74442211
>kgb officer
thanks for the chukle Hans
>>
>>74442181
>icelandic keyboard
Autism
>>
>>74442210
>caкaтe ли eднo здpaвo чyкaнe
kek
>>
>sorry ladies, serbia (unlike superior croatia) does use the latin alphabet and doesn't practice catholicism
>i honestly don't see how this could even be called much of a country at all

I'd immediately try to get a bus to the Croatian border after this, then enjoy sunny beaches and cheap alcohol.
>>
>>74442082
>Yes, yes, dober dan to you too. But can you explain to me why only the girl in the back right looks Serbian out of the all of you? I'm part Serb, you know, you girls are not fooling me!
>>
>>74442082
Backstab them, if you catch my drift.
>>
try to fart silently and fail because insecurity has removed my control over bodily functions
wobble away red like a beet, while spaghetti sauce drenches my pockets
I hear a snicker in the distance
>>
>>74442082
Me on the right in the background.
>>
>>74442373
why do you think so? Icelandic is beautiful, why not learn it
>>
Kosovo je srbija, get out fucking albanian whores
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.