[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has browsing /int/ and /pol/ made you dislike white people a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1493934218617.jpg (47KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
1493934218617.jpg
47KB, 800x714px
Has browsing /int/ and /pol/ made you dislike white people a bit?
>me
>yes

I was innocently naive before, but I'm q bit wary whenever I talk to a white ""person""" now.
Thoughts?
>>
>>74441952
It's really made me dislike Jews it taught me they are the number one reason why multiculturalism is always going to fail the cunts has thousands of years to assimilate into Europe and they never did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!
>>
fuck wh*te "people"
>>
>>74441952
only white americans and austartds.
>>
>>74441952
no

what are you, a fucking racist?
>>
>>74441952
>inb4 you say go back
I'm half-half so I can talk shit
>>
>>74441952
t. Subhuman pisskin
>>
I don't browse /pol/.
>>
No.
>>
>>74441952
No.
>>
No, if anything /int/ made me more curious and interested in foreign cultures. Shitposting aside, it's a good board.

/pol/ is just a Nazi circlejerk.
>>
>>74441952
Yes. But mostly people in general, and that obviously includes whitey.
>>
>>74443030
This.
>>
>>74441952
Not hate, but it made me think that all white people except liberals hate me for being nonwhite, which is probably true. Of course from personal experience I've found that white people LOVE nonwhites that have the same political opinion as them. It's very weird, almost like they need to be validated by other races to make sure they are right. Anyways, I've started treating whites I don't know with disdain and indifference, when before I almost bent over backwards for them, simply because I thought they were all nice and accepting of me. I'm a bit schizophrenic btw. Nowadays most of my friends are nonwhite, when before I had a lot of white friends. The only white friend I have is a huge Trump supporter, which I don't really mind. He's pretty chill, but pretty edgy and hates women.
>>
>>74441969
>it taught me
you mean it force fed you without arguments since you have the brain of a toddler.
>>
>>74441969
Jews truly understand evil that "German" presents
>>
>>74443235
You described alt-righters in general. They pretend to like non white people that share their opinion because it makes them think it validates them.
>hurr durr If I hate niggers and one of them out of thousands agrees with me I'm right
They do the same with women and almost anyone else that usually doesn't agree with their opinions, they're the kings of cherrypicking.
>>
>>74443388
probably, I do know a lot of right leaning people, who I interact with constantly, who are mostly white. Wouldn't call them friends though. Maybe I'm getting a wrong impression.
>>
>>74441952
No but it's made me extremely wary of the alt-right and has just generally given me a mild dislike of Republicans in general even if they don't hold particularly extreme viewpoints which is a shame because it does inherently make me more closed minded. I really do not like the idea of living in an echo chamber irrespective of whether it's a liberal or conservative echo chamber.
>>
>>74441952
no
>>
>>74443235
how come your cowardly ancestors didn't put up a fight?
>>
>>74443388
Or you're just a faggot and don't understand people judge "non whites" by their actions. It just so happen to be there's more shit ones than good ones. If one is a good one they are still liked by these evul nazis. Plus don't pretend the left doesn't do the same.
>>
>>74443748
because they were rich and smart enough to move here.
>>
>>74441952
nah, made me hate niggers more
>>
>>74441952
>dislike white people
nah. i started hating them. i hope all of them will experience painful death.
>>
>come to /pol/
>any, literally any post from Turkey
>everyone spergs out, posts roach memes, insults the poor fucker.

Flags on /pol/ were a mistake, altough i stopped irrationaly disliking all russians because of them
>>
>>74443880
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U503h7UwWE
just keep the cameras on ok?
>>
File: 1490258241836.jpg (126KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1490258241836.jpg
126KB, 433x419px
>Germans: I'm sorry, the nazis were monsters, please forgive us
>Brits: AYO HOL UP VICTORIA DIN DO NUFFIN SHE A GUD GIRL , INDIAN GENOCIDE WUZ A HOAX DEY BE PUTTIN US DOWN MAN
>>
>>74443763
But /pol is really page populated with idiots. Most of board believes that egyptians were nordic and faggs should be genocided while jerking of to girls eith dicks on japanese cartoons.
>>
Browsing 4chan in general made me less racist just because I can see what all those racists actually are.

4chan is a trashcan of the internet filled with retards. I feel ashamed that I still come here. At this point I hate it but it became my habit to browse this site in hope to find something interesting.
>>
Coming to /pol/ and /int/ has taught me how I and the majority of posters are politically shallow and uninformed

Our generation is fucking pathetic in terms of political analysis because of A-Identity politics which made discussions like sports fans fighting over left, center and right B-We never had to fight to maintain any political, like for example the countless people who died to protect Western freedom and democracy in WW2, the people here who contributed to the elimination of colonialism, etc
>>
>>74444137
*to maintain any political order
>>
>>74444127
/int/ is pretty good though, they are chill enough

>>74444137
you did'nt take those care jokes seriously right?
>>
>>74444206
No they are not.
Don't know how long you have been here maybe that's why you find it intertaining but I browse this shithole since 2010 and it sure is terrible.
>>
>>74444206
What care jokes?
>>
>>74444269
I've been browsing since 2014
The banter here is always cutting edge, aside from that there's alot of trivia if you look carefully enough
>>74444306
car jokes*
>>
>>74444354
What car jokes? Did some dumbfuck C&D reader praise BMW again after their recent crappy cars and electric steering?
>>
>>74444436
Being angry is a bad road to drive on Sudan
>>
>>74444558
No being angry is watching the editorial team at C&D cream their panties at the absolute most pathetic recent Beemer, the M4 GTS and have the balls to compare it to the GT4 Cayman
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.