[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you support Israel anon they are murderous lying cowards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1493960696097.jpg (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493960696097.jpg
101KB, 600x600px
Why do you support Israel anon they are murderous lying cowards living on occupied land without them the Middle East would know peace don't you agree? Surely you want to see Palestinian people be free?
>>
>>74440089
I don't support Israel. Only Kurdistan.
>>
>>74440089
>without them the Middle East would know peace
pssst, wanna hear a secret? islam
>>
They hate muzzies, and so do I.
You enemie's enemie is your friend
>>
>>74440353
t. Mahmoud Al-Kurdi

>>74440419
t. Lee Zhang

>>74440445
t. Menachem Gorkstein
>>
>>74440089
>without them the Middle East would know peace don't you agree?
Zionism is poison, but it's far from the only poison. The middle east's problems aren't even mostly caused by Israel.
>>
>>74440089

I'd ''support'' these two if you know what I mean
>>
>>74441976
by committing another holocaust?
>>
>he thinks peace is a good thing
>he likes muzzies

Israel is killing our enemies for us. If only we didn't have to pay for it...
>>
>>74442008

This was pretty offensive desu.
Delete this comment
>>
>>74440089
>Surely you want to see Palestinian people be free?
It's like you WANT to be murdered in your sleep.
>>
I support the Crusader State of Jerusalem
>>
>>74440089
Maybe Arabs should have accepted the 1947 UN agreement instead of chimping out and trying to kill the Jews. Maybe the entire Arab world should have been able to defeat a couple of Jewish farmers in 1948. Maybe the entire Arab world shouldn't have lost the 6 Day War or the Yom Kippur War. Maybe instead of needlessly antagonizing Israel its neighbours should have tried to get along. Maybe Palestinians should stop trying to murder random Israeli civilians then complain when Israel retaliates.
>>
>>74440089
>Surely you want to see Palestinian people be free?
lol
>>
I support Israel because their women are better looking than you.
>>
>>74442054
Or maybe he wants you murdered in your sleep instead lol

>>74442029
>is killing our enemies for us
How many times have ISIS and Israel clashed?
>>
File: Israeli-soldier-girls-150.jpg (43KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Israeli-soldier-girls-150.jpg
43KB, 720x540px
> Why do you oppose Israel, anon? Our people were driven out by Europeans for no reason. We need a place that we can call 'home' :(
>>
>>74442233
They already have a home, it's called New York
>>
>>74440485
(i'm half jewish)
goyim.jpg
>>
>>74442174
>implying ISIS are our only enemies
>>
>>74442054
>coming from him using advance tech weapons to kill people whom using outdated weapons
>>
>>74440736
Sure but its one of the most significant one, the other being the partition of ME into clusterfuck of artificial states

>ME divided between Ottoman and Persian rule
>400 years of peace and relative stability
>Partitioned into 50 small Arab states and one Jewish one
>Become a huge mess
>>
>>74442233
>for no reason
>>
>>74442259
One drop rule, Menachem
>>
>>74440089
I've never understood this, if Israel wasn't in the middle east there would be peace meme, it was the Soviets and Americans that fucked the middle East, Soviets by invading, and Americans by funding Mujaheddin.
>>
>>74442834
The fucked up really started after the fall of Ottomans
>>
>>74440089
Fuck off, ugly sandnigger cunts. Everyone is living on land once occupied by someone else.
>>
Coz Shitlistine is shit and nothing of value is lost.
Besides, the initial Israel in 1948 consisted of only those lands where Jews lived. Then Arabs started the war and lost their lands. It's a fair play. So go eat some shit and drink camel urine, Muhammad.
>>
>>74445453
>Arabs started the war and lost their lands. It's a fair play.
This. Don't start shit, won't be shit.
>>
>>74440089
I completely agree with you
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.