[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are retiring to this country and I will go with them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (16KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 203x248px
My parents are retiring to this country and I will go with them.

What is Portugal like to live in? Is it first world? Good food? Is the Internet there shit? Do the people speak English?
>>
>>74419767
>comfy
>it is first world but in some parts slav country tier
>better food than UK for sure
>probably you can have a fast internet if you pay for it, specially if you are going to live in a city
>no, most of the people are only able to say hello, goodbye, thanks and sorry.
>>
>>74419767
>Do the people speak English?
Yes. Much better than the Spaniards in particular. Might have accent but people know their English. Ignore the Spanish poster.
>>
>>74419767
>Do the people speak English
Well you better learn goddam portuguese if you are going to live in this hell forever
>>
File: >Portugal.png (69KB, 1350x625px) Image search: [Google]
>Portugal.png
69KB, 1350x625px
>>
>>74419767
>What is Portugal like to live in?
find that by yourself, but with your purchasing power, you'll most likely be a god here

>Is it first world?
Yes, although you might miss some luxuries from the UK

>Good food?
Better than yours, I assure. (source: spent a week and a half travelling along different regions of the UK)

>Is the Internet there shit?
It's good enough

>Do the people speak English?
For people below 40yo, yes for the most part. Above 40yo, it's spaniard/italian tier of "no habla inglés"
>>
>>74419767
Your parents are bring you here to kill you, don't come!!!
>>
>>74419767
If you're coming to live here you should learn Portuguese

Immigrants who refuse to learn the host country's language are the scum of the earth and should all be deported
>>
>>74419767
> Is it first world?

do you have 9 years old? ignorant brit.
You did not even had a country already Portugal was first world.

>>74420285
>nice work serching all internet over a stat of some bad thing to say about other's, ridiculous.
>>
>>74419767
Let me guess your parents voted exit
>>
Make sure to learn Portuguese. I'm quite jealous of you desu, I wouldn't mind living there myself.
>>
It's difficult to find drinkable beer there but it's really a nice place otherwise.
>>
only an anglo with no intentions of learning the language would ask if people know english
>>
>>74419767
>I will go with them.

Why don't you have some independence?

Stay home Nigel. Let your parents have some quiet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.