[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are Caucasoid, And if you are living in poor country,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 이미지 111.png (634KB, 1069x601px) Image search: [Google]
이미지 111.png
634KB, 1069x601px
If you are Caucasoid, And if you are living in poor country,

PLEASE COME TO KOREA TO NEUTRALIZE OUR MONGOLOID GENE

Idc if you're brown(but shouldn't be islam), just come here and make our gene neutralized from our robot-like living mind, culture, and face, JUST SAVE US we will guarantee you wealthy living
>>
Can I wait until after the invasion is over? I don't want to get nuked.
>>
>>74416966
:(
>>
>>74416966
This. I'm allergic to nukes
>>
>>74417016
Post some Korean qts first
>>
File: fidel-castro-sm.jpg (19KB, 281x228px) Image search: [Google]
fidel-castro-sm.jpg
19KB, 281x228px
>>74416909
unificate with north
>>
>>74416909
Mite be cool. I think your writing system is pretty neat too. But yeah, capital city within artillery range of millions of raging retards sounds iffy. How are the southern coastal cities?
>>
>>74416909
I really like it in Bulgaria.
Sorry.

P.S. money isn't everything.
>>
>>74416909
>If you are Caucasoid, And if you are living in poor country,
Hey that's me
But asians are the the masterrace, why do you think like that?
>>
>>74417636
Seoul is the most beautiful city in Korea though,
or maybe Daejoen is also okay. just okay-tier

>>74417724
we ain't masterrace, we are just good at maintaining well formed society, just keeping the rule.

but most importantly we don't have any inspirations to start off something new and independent
>>
>>74417971
I definitely want to go visit some day. I'm well overdue another east asia trip, honestly.
>>
>>74416909
I am Caucasoid
Do you want me to fertilize you Korea qt?
>>
>>74416909
>living in a rich country with poor citizens
Should I? gib a Korean qt
>>
>>74416909
Russian from poor post soviet republic. I have blonde hairs and grey eyes, would you let me immigrate in Korea
>>
File: 5465.png (240KB, 455x289px) Image search: [Google]
5465.png
240KB, 455x289px
>>74418178
>>74418299
>>74418441

Yes.
it's okay going to white developed cunts but also visit East asia cunts, if you're able to.

pic related is what happened to Korean when it gets mixed with Caucasoid. The ancestor of the man in the pic is from Arab
>>
>>74416966
this.
my medial insurance doesn't cover North Korean artillery fire.
>>
>>74416909

Is it bad for caucadoids in rich countries to move to South Korea?

Are caucasoids, or white people, discriminated against?
>>
>>74416909
>we will guarantee you wealthy living
How do you plan to do it ?

Also, if i produce an Eliot Rodgers it is your fault ok
>>
>>74418665
nah, basically if you're caucasoid, people just assume you're white.

we don't really discern specificly once you're caucasoid looking. even if someone is brown, most of korean would think he's from spain or italy
>>
>>74418665
They are just hipocrite,they look as a non ""racist"" but the reality they don't like other asians or even a strange.

they hate white or black people
>>
>>74420981
LMAO nah

you wouldn't know ever. unless you visit here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.