[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We will be forced to watch Germany and China become superpowers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1493901168001.jpg (32KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493901168001.jpg
32KB, 480x512px
>We will be forced to watch Germany and China become superpowers during our lifetime

How long do I have before the suicide?
>>
>>74411443
>germany
>superpower

depends what comes first, the fourth reich or the first caliphate
>>
>>74411500
Neither, you're being tricked. Superpower status is all about sphere of influence which they are sneakily spreading
>>
File: dfc.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dfc.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>74411443
then stop complaining and do your part to stop us you lazy cunt
>>
File: 1490738795592.png (1MB, 1083x893px) Image search: [Google]
1490738795592.png
1MB, 1083x893px
>>74411443
Eternal Anglo, pls help
>>
>he seriously believes the EU will last

First of all: What would the first language of its citizens be? English? Ironic. Even there you hit a wall straight away.

Germany's 4th reich won't last, or even start taking its true form.
>>
>>74411443
>Germany
>superpower during our lifetime
in what parallel universe would this happen
>>
>>74411732
Why would you think it English? EU is an ever-shapeshifting beast that will likely change again after UK and France finally leave.
>>
>>74411848
What else would it be? Are they just gonna force everyone to learn German or French plus English? English would be the practical choice, but quite ironic.
>>
File: 1487413069517.png (53KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487413069517.png
53KB, 315x315px
>>74411732
Germany is very steadily rising as a second/third most popular languages taught in many EU countries. But frankly with modern world lingua franca is not needed to run a EU type monstrosity steadily. You just have to keep all the pieces together and punish the pieces who try leave. I highly doubt France will see to leaving EU anytime soon and Britain and EU will be head to head for quite some time and discussing the terms of Brexit which in no case can go heavily in Britains favour, granted they favour no one in the end.
>>
>>74412035
They don't have to force anyone to learn any language at all. I don't know why you think the EU will have to be monolingual and I don't know what this has to do with Germanys superpower status
>>
>>74411443
germans are subhumans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.