[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you up yet Germany? What can you tell me about this &quo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Are you up yet Germany?
What can you tell me about this "Tropical Island"?
https://sabby.space/files/frokpcqmr.mp4
>>
FLAT EARTH CONFIRMED
WE LIVE UNDER A DOME
>>
The fact that that place exists gives me some hope for humanity's future in space desu.

We need open breathable areas where our eyes and our feet can both focus on the same long distances. Living just in narrow tunnels and shit will fuck with people.
>>
>that autistic kid who wanted to bring his fleshlight inserted pony plushie to tropical island
>>
>>74400630

It must be really big and away from the spinning center tho
I've read that one of the reasons (aside from being expensive of course) of small scale rotating habitats that create artificial gravity is because at a small scale, the difference in gravity between our feet and head would be so great you'd literally pass out after minutes (or have some nasty fluid mess around you head everytime you turns it or look up). So, pretty much something the size of that thing the germs built
>>
>>74399942
that poor mother.

What a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>74399942
I am not goint to click your link but I'm pretty sure what it is. Overly strict bullshit when raising a child leads to degeneracy of the mind.
>>
>>74400676
We'll need something like it on planets too. Mars and Venus and Ganymede or wherever we want to go are going to be about as pleasant as an Antarctic winter unless we build nice things there.
>>
>>74400734
nonsense, it is on a genetical level
>>
File: mWmjZbR.jpg (499KB, 1209x914px) Image search: [Google]
mWmjZbR.jpg
499KB, 1209x914px
>>74400792
I agree with France.
There is something wrong with Germany
>>
File: 1429820780549.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1429820780549.png
19KB, 300x309px
>>74400883
DELETE THIS!!
>>
>>74400883
and with England,Belgium,Netherlands
>>
>>74400955
Germanic genes then. Anglos are from Saxony, aren't they?
>>
>>74399942
why would you not want to go to a nice vacation with your family? why would you want to bring your fleshlight there?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.