[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do the French think of Japan? Is it common for French people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

What do the French think of Japan? Is it common for French people to visit Japan?
>>
>>74397891
idk
>>
File: drapeau fra.jpg (112KB, 792x567px) Image search: [Google]
drapeau fra.jpg
112KB, 792x567px
>>74397891
>What do the French think of Japan?
France is weabo

>Is it common for French people to visit Japan?
no, you're tto far away, guys
>>
>>74397891
they're weeb AND fucking kboo
>>
>>74397891
Isn't France the biggest consumer of anime and manga in the world? Either that or the second after USA.
>>
>>74398231
Nope we're second after Japan, it went so far that every year there is a Japan Expo

French are weebs

There was also an interest(although it has reduced) for Zen Buddhisl starting from the 70'
>>
>>74398231
We're also koreaboos thanks to k-pop btw

And myself i'm a chinaboo thanks to wuxia
>>
france was the original east-phile
>>
>>
>>74397891
The real question is what do the Japanese think of the French.

The answer?

Disappointment.
>>
>>74398547
why is saya so smug
>>
File: IMG_0896.jpg (47KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.jpg
47KB, 300x400px
>>74397891
Do you guys know this movie? I love it
>>
>>74398648
reno was in a japanese commercial dressed as doraemon once
>>
File: Stats.png (809KB, 2332x2192px) Image search: [Google]
Stats.png
809KB, 2332x2192px
>>74398583
Paris is still better than London, if Japenese did go there they would die from the shock

I can't fathom why people do not criticize your shithole despite it is literally an islamic negro-paki caliphate
>>
France is the biggest manga market and they have the biggest convention outside of Japan.

Their art was strongly influenced by Japonism on the brink of the 20th century and one of their former presidents(Chirac) was a huge weeaboo. There are some prominent examples of cooperation like Renault-Nissan for example.
>>
>>74398757
USA is probably the 2nd market nowadays, just because of sheer size
>>
File: smile.jpg (21KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
21KB, 360x270px
>>74398607
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.