[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want Americans to stop trying to poison us with their genetically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: american flag.jpg (51KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
american flag.jpg
51KB, 800x450px
I want Americans to stop trying to poison us with their genetically modified "food". Studies have shown that feeding GMO crops to mice causes them to develop large tumors, reduced their lifespan and in other animals it also causes sterility.

That's not to mention the whole Monsanto phenomenon, suing innocent farmers and destroying their lives, for copyright infringement. Even African countries that regularly rely on foreign aid said hell no when they offered them their seed. That's right. Africans would rather starve than deal with those Monsanto parasites. That should tell you something about their business.
>>
>GMO food is not illegal by law in his country

Stop being a NATO slave
>>
My only fear about brexit is that we will be pushed towards America and their gm food as the EU and their normal food pushes us away.
>>
>>74385860
>cancer
I heard that mice study was rigged, although I'm not a fan of synthetic GMO regardless

>suing innocent farmers and destroying their lives, for copyright infringement
that's corporate behaviour for you. Monsanto is not the only one guilty of such practices by far.
(and some gaymen still voted EA as worst company lol)

>>74385946
>>GMO food is not illegal by law in his country
I bet that meat you've eaten has been fed GMO corn, unless you eat exclusively meat you slaughter yourself.
>>
>>74386204
Not if the animal was born and raised in Austria, feeding animals GMO corn is illegal here. But imported meat might have contain that shit of course. As always, foreign products are dangerous and of low quality.
>>
>>74385946
In my country it is, but I think in most European countries too. But you must realize the enormous pressure these GMO companies are putting on the EU. They're constantly searching for loopholes, trying to grease politicians hands, and looking for ways to weasel their shitty products into our continent. We must be ever vigilant.
>>
>>74386310
I bet EU would love to cash in some Monsanto bribe money, but they also want to to avoid making people hate them even more right now so soon after Brexit, so they won't do it for a while at least.
>>
>>74385860
*rolls eyes*
>>
>>74385860
>GMO crops to mice causes them to develop large tumors, reduced their lifespan and in other animals it also causes sterility.
No
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/study-linking-genetically-modified-corn-to-cancer/

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/10/18/163034053/top-five-myths-of-genetically-modified-seeds-busted

Stop listening to granola hippies.
>>
>>74386442
Monsanto isnt bribing shit anymore. Bayer bought them. Genefood isnt bad by itself. The overuse of pesticides can cause problems. Since most gmods are modified to be resistant to pesticides and herbicides that would usually kill them this becomes an issue.
>>
>>74386204
>suing innocent farmers and destroying their lives, for copyright infringement
>that's corporate behaviour for you. Monsanto is not the only one guilty of such practices by far.
>(and some gaymen still voted EA as worst company lol)

It was one case of a canola famer in Canada who reused seeds he believed we're from plants pollinated by Monsanto plants but it was thrown out because he didn't profit.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2012/10/18/163034053/top-five-myths-of-genetically-modified-seeds-busted
>>
File: 7cGdOS2h6a-12.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
7cGdOS2h6a-12.png
25KB, 300x250px
>GMO is bad

Enjoy starving to death
>>
>>74385860
>. Studies have shown that feeding GMO crops to mice causes them to develop large tumors
>>
>>74386310
That's more of a weakness and inherent flaws in your elected officials. A corporation is unsuprisingly going to do that (hell Siemens and Alstom love illegal bribes) but your governments should represent the people.
>>
>>74385860
>I want Americans to stop trying to poison us with their genetically modified "food".

It's against the law here. It can't be imported.
>>
We've already been genetically modifying crop species for millennia you reactionary dullards. There is nothing constitutionally harmful about recombinant organisms.
>>
>>74386898
http://www.agriculture.com/markets/newswire/crushing-blow-to-soy-processors-as-chinese-grow-wary-on-gmo

Even the Chinese are growing suspicious of GMO's, and everyone knows they eat everything. But apparently not GMO "foods". Really makes you think

>>74387366
>That's more of a weakness and inherent flaws in your elected officials.
Like yours are any different?
Politicians are never to be trusted. French people were right to behead them with guillotines, and to keep them in strict terror of rebellion for centuries.
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>74387791
>he thinks the french revolution was against politicians
>>
>>74388134
>he doesn't know kings and nobility were in charge of politics in Europe before the 19th century
Sacré bleu, British """"education""""

If you guys had the balls, you would have ridden yourselves of those blood suckers ages ago. But you take some sort of perverse pride in being cucked by the wealthy and rich. Alas.
>>
>>74385860
>I want
Nobody gives a shit what you want you retarded cocksucker
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.