[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>U are female sex organ There are 2 possible futures >1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1493822089907.jpg (59KB, 498x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493822089907.jpg
59KB, 498x597px
>U are female sex organ

There are 2 possible futures
>1. Allahu akbar
>2.Did you assume my gender?

Choose one
>>
>>74376311
I choose the third
>Nuclear holocaust
>>
2 won't behead me with a rusty butter knife just because I criticized their beliefs
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-03-20-05-46.png (177KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-03-20-05-46.png
177KB, 540x960px
>>74376398
>>
did you assume my gender for 500 alex
>>
>>74376348

/thread
>>
>>74376508
On 13 April 2017 a mob of hundreds of students marched through the university campus chanting religious slogans as they searched for Mashal Khan.
It is not clear what exactly triggered their accusations of blasphemy. A Reuters report quoted a caretaker at the hostel as saying the previous day Mr Khan had been involved in a heated debate on religion with other students.
A friend of Mashal Khan's told the BBC that Mr Khan had previously been threatened and didn't feel able to express himself openly at university because of the hostile attitude towards him and his views from other students.
In a confession to police that was leaked to media outlets, one of the students accused of being part of the mob said he had long accused Mr Khan and two of his friends of "anti-Islamic views".
The suspect describes being called to a meeting on the morning of the attack to discuss Mr Khan's alleged blasphemy with other students and lecturers.

One of Mashal Khan's friends was also present at the meeting and was also accused of blasphemy.
In a statement to police he described reciting an Islamic statement of faith in front of his accusers, who then tried to force him to state that Mr Khan had committed blasphemy, but he refused.
Lecturer Ziaullah Hamdard said he tried to warn Mashal Khan the mob was looking for him. But they broke into his hostel and found him in his room.
Mobile phone videos show Mr Khan being beaten and stamped on. According to the post mortem he was also shot. One purported eyewitness wrote on Facebook that Mr Khan protested his innocence until his death and begged to be taken to hospital.
The hostel warden told the BBC how he tried to rescue Mr Khan by picking him up after he was shot to carry him to safety. But the mob grabbed hold and continued beating him, long after he was clearly dead.
A witness told the BBC the mob tried to burn his body, but police managed to retrieve it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39665102
>>
>>74376398
The problem is that I WANT to join up with 1 and behead 2 together with her.
>>
>>74376722
I wouldn't expect anything less from you, Ahmed
>>
>1. Allahu akbar
Judging by the hands, I'm guessing she's a pudgy 50 year old.

Plus, if her family finds out, I could get enriched with hydrochloric acid.

>2.Did you assume my gender?
Well, I reckon there's a 50/50 shot it's a woman (female).

The worst she might do is call me a shitlord and kick me in the balls.

I choose 2.
>>
File: Без названия (1).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Без названия (1).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>74376311
You forgot
>3. 2D
>>
>>74376676
Atleast the attackers got arrested unlike the poor man who suffered because of faggots and cant get justice
>>
If 2 and not 1 that means one of the biggest problems with 2 is gone, namely enabling 1
>>
>>74376813
Borat's right.
>>
>>74377213
B-b-but thats a boy :3
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.