[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1. your country >2. your opinion on the Irish 1. Portugal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Irish qt.jpg (112KB, 314x368px) Image search: [Google]
Irish qt.jpg
112KB, 314x368px
>1. your country
>2. your opinion on the Irish

1. Portugal
2. I like them, they seem like fun people and are not Protestishits so that's great
>>
half of their people are protestants doe
>>
>>74312678
1. Flag
2. RedHead qt
>>
I think it's my favorite country. I love UK too.
>>
>>74312678
I have red hair and am pale. I feel like Ireland is where I belong and I need to make a pilgrimage there one day soon.

I would love to marry an Irish girl with a cute accent.
>>
>>74312678
1. Flag
2. They're a more belligerent version of the British. They complain loudly, are super self-righteous, and think that its some sort of cultural identity trait when they do it. Worse than the jews to be honest.

inb4 "muh english occupation"
>>
>>74312678
Dumb opinion
>>
I think they're a nice addition to Euro. It would be better if americans would stop constantly and blatantly boasting about their Irish heritages in media though.
I have been to Scotland and the place was amazing but the streets didnt really feel safe. I have been to England and though it had less action the people were quite snobbish. I've never been to Ireland but I'd say the isles are quite similar, would like to live but not stay there as the weather is quite shitty around
>>
Smelly savages.
>>
>>74312678

Horrible people known for disposing of their kids in dumpsters and old septic tanks
>>
>>74312678
Hibernia has an interesting story until snowniggers (that includes normans) appeared and messed with them for almost nine centuries
>>
PerĂº loves them and they love our potatoes.
Good people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td5qZqLKd64
>>
>>74312678

Very great proud to be one :^)
>>
>>74312678
1. Flag
2. All the ones I know have an obsession with celtic culture and history. Overall good people and can take a joke so banter with them is quite enjoyable.
>>
>>74312678
they're a funny little people. goofy cartoonish accents and the fact that they speak english at all is funny in itself.
>>
narwegi
i like ireland, but it sounds like every irishman here hates scandis in general cause of vikangz
>>
Flag

Fantastic people
>>
>>74312678
1. Ireland
2. Genocide us, maybe next life I will be Amerindian
>>
my mum's irish and dad's half irish so I guess I like them
>>
>>74318582
>next life
Found the pajeet :^)
>>
>>74312678
>England
>People are great but fuck the gypsies
>>
>>74312678
Flag
They're truly based. They are the Europeans most like Americans. They love freedom, can't find anything wrong with them.
>>
File: Neil Dylandy Lockon Stratos.jpg (39KB, 455x354px) Image search: [Google]
Neil Dylandy Lockon Stratos.jpg
39KB, 455x354px
>>74312678
we need Irish for our animu
>>
>>74313389
>be born with red hair and green eyes
>can't even find a girl with those features in my area at all
>such is life as a shiny pokemon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.