[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merhaba [that's hello in Turkish] /int/. I am a 19 yo Canadian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fez.jpg (1MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
fez.jpg
1MB, 4320x3240px
Merhaba [that's hello in Turkish] /int/. I am a 19 yo Canadian male and Kemalist. I believe that we are randomly born to a country, but people like me are spiritually connected to a country other than the ones we're born in. I loved the Turkish nation ever since I first learned about the Ottoman Empire and the Seljuk Turks.

There is Russian blood in my family, and I believe that I am of the same Altaic stock as the Turkish people. I have what the Turkish people would call 'Ruh'; the spirit of a Turk. I like Oriental [near eastern] music, food, culture and although I'm an Atheist [like the great Ataturk], I consider myself a cultural Muslim.

I've taught myself Turkish and a little bit of Persian and Arabic. I've applied to go to the prestigious Istanbul University where I will become a Poet and Turkicist. If I were born in an earlier age, I would have been a great Turkish bard, with my baglama I would sing tales of the steppe, of the great Khans, and Padishahs that brought us to Anatolia and hymns to Tengri the great lord of the sky, but alas, I am of the era of the Republics.

I mostly play Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword as the Crimean Khanate, and I love playing the Ottoman Empire in EU:IV. I'm a long time 4channer, and I just wanted to say to everyone there are Turkophiles on this board, despite the endless memes. Shit like 'Remove Kebab' really aren't funny. There's a reason the Turks had one of the largest, greatest and most illustrious Empires in history. You should have the same respect for them as most people do the Romans.

I just want to close by saying that Turkey shouldn't focus on Europe, but its Altaic brothers to the east. The Turkish people should reunite under a single banner, together they would be a greater force than Russia or Europe. Division makes the Turks weak, unity would make them strong.
>>
>>74284889
What the fuck is this, is this guy high?
>>
>>74284918
He is your spiritual Turkic brother. Don't make fun of him, Tengri wouldn't like it.
>>
>>74284889
tell me about Kemal, why does he wear the lampshade?
>>
>>74284889
>I love playing the Ottoman Empire in EU:IV.
literally causal-tier

>There's a reason the Turks had one of the largest, greatest and most illustrious Empires in history.
That's because the Europeans were busy backstabbing each other to check the threats to the east and Mamluks were on their way to their own demise when you were on your """peak""".
>>
>>74284889
I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>74284889
as a Turk, turkish people are the most disgusting thing on earth
>>
>>74285472
Why so much selfhate, my Turkic bro
>>
>>74285501
shut up irrevelant-stan
>>
File: 1491763099436.jpg (284KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
1491763099436.jpg
284KB, 1205x827px
>>74285501
> Turkic bro
> Turkic
>>
>>74285517
>as if Turkey is relevant
>>
MaşAllah brother keep going
>>
AWOOOOO
>>
>>74285501
he's a cuck just like my father

>rant about why turkish people are the scum of the earth while being turkish himself for an hour
>walks into kebab shop or gets into contact with other turks somehow
>has hour long chats with turks
>"t-they were the rare good ones though..."
>repeat every single fucking day with different turks

I don't get what's so fun about hating your own people? Is it because the country is majorly nationalistic so it's edgy to be the opposite? Grow up.

I've seen him rarely fight with Turks, maybe once when one hit the back of his car lightly, and then like 10 people from the street came to help him lmfao, but yeah, "turks are lE SUPER ROACH SCUM XD".
>>
>>74290117
Turks are tsundere with their own identities
We have a general attitude of shitting on the things we like in our casual lives, don't mind him. He's probably just feel down because we are not in our exact glorious days

If you see a "turk" showing hate for turks in real though, he will start some shit like "muh granmas lullaby was in greek" or "w-we are actually from baghdad". The hate comes in the form of self isolating and looking down on Turkish identity in general.
>>
>>74285253
>butthurt europoor at full damage control again
lol
>>
is this the turkish version of irish-american
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.