[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is economic inequality increasing so rapidly in the US, UK,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1211.jpg (32KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.jpg
32KB, 225x225px
Why is economic inequality increasing so rapidly in the US, UK, EU, Canada, Australia etc? Why does it seem impossible to stop?
>>
Get the FUCK out of my country you disgusting commiecuck
>>
File: capital volume 1.jpg (65KB, 327x500px) Image search: [Google]
capital volume 1.jpg
65KB, 327x500px
>>74272895
capitalism
/thread
>>
>>74272927
I'm not a communist, I just find it worrying that people are getting poorer in rich countries.
>>74272979
Explain
>>
The means of production are once again more important than the workers.
We are regressing to feudalism.
>>
>>74273072
Income inequality doesn't mean people are getting poorer really, just some people have a lot more. But in the US the poorest are richer than the vast majority of the world anyways.
>>
welcome to advanced capitalism
>>
File: 1420675445798.png (183KB, 318x262px) Image search: [Google]
1420675445798.png
183KB, 318x262px
>>74272895

The value of labor has been destroyed through automation, overseas slave labor and mass immigration of the third world into the west.

The worst is ahead of us. Automation doesn't really make sense without basic income.
>>
>>74273973
I think it was past due that the USA joins the ranks of Slovakia in terms of advancements in capitalism
>>
>>74274155
>Automation doesn't really make sense without basic income.

>le post scarcity society xDD
why should I build robots to increase productivity levels unless I get everything I need for free? If there is one thing social security benefits have shown it is that they make people such as Shaniqua, Ali, Muhammad and their kids ridiculously more productive members of society
>>
>>74272895
>price of assets (stocks, real estate) gets higher and higher
>plebs keep on having nothing because they don't or can't invest
>thus, gap grows larger
>>
>>74273951
Yeah, I get that, but it still is a big issue imo. Rising inequality leads to rising tensions in society, with things like Trump and Brexit being the results of lashing out at societies 'elites', even if it doesn't benefit the people themselves.
>>
>>74272895
Because its easy to make money when you have money and there hasn't been a large scale event in a while for people to take advantage of. Soon the rich will openly become aristocrats and the middle class will be peasants.
>>
>>74274698
what are lower class if middle class are already peasants?
>>
Mr. Piggy has legally bought the Republican party and most of the Democrats through Citizens United in the US. Mr. Piggy's greedy is endless, and he only wants more and more tax breaks. In Europe Mr. Piggy exploits the refugee crisis to steer up xenophobia and get right-wing politicians elected who, of course, give Mr. Piggy even more tax breaks.
>>
because the world nearly homogenously thought abandoning gold, printing worthless money and taxing the fuck out of everybody was a good idea, when the dollar crashes all other equally banine coins will fall too
>>
Migration causes our social system to collapse.
Global competition causes our social system to collapse.
Greedy aging baby boomers are causing our social system to collapse.
>>
File: 43_poor_North_Europe_700.png (78KB, 700x887px) Image search: [Google]
43_poor_North_Europe_700.png
78KB, 700x887px
It's always been the worst in the UK
>>
>>74275384
>Global competition causes our social system to collapse.
makes no sense whatsoever
the other two points are the truth though
>>
>>74272895
Nice, cosy Siberian gulags for bosses and masters would sure stop it
>>
>>74275411
>Stockholm below Hamburg
wtf I lived in Hamburg and it's shit
>>
File: 1488152228890.png (1MB, 638x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1488152228890.png
1MB, 638x1196px
>>74275411
>that text
In the UK you also tend to think your incomes exceed those of people in eastern Germany.
>>
>>74275173
bydlo, example Ossis
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.