[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It makes me so fucking sad how westernization is making asian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: il_340x270.1028497845_9228.jpg (45KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1028497845_9228.jpg
45KB, 340x270px
It makes me so fucking sad how westernization is making asian people ashamed of who their are, regreting their appearance just because the beauty ideal it's being exported from the west doesn't reflect theirselves.

I'm not an anti-globalist, but I'm definitely against this. Let me tell you something sincerely to all peoples around the world: beauty can also be found in yourselves. there is no need to trans-raciate yourselves.
>>
>>74264708
What a bunch of crap. No one holds a gun to their heads.
>>
>>74264708
>beauty can also be found in yourselves
No it can't.
>>
>>74264708
?
East Asians admired pale skin before Western contact. Also I'm not sure if the pale white skin they like is the same as the "orange" white skin most Westerners have.
>>
>>74264708
Yes, comunism hated chinese culture and destroyed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
>>
>>74264813
What the fuck are you saying dumb ass
>>
>>74264852
Go home Jesús Trapero you're drunk
>>
>>74264708
>westernization
No such thing.
>regreting their appearance
What the FUCK are you on about? Since word go women have been inventing ways to mask their actual appearance in order to ensnare men. Nothing has fucking changed. The Egyptians were painting themselves with colours they weren't naturally, thousands of years ago.
>there is no need to trans-raciate yourselves.
No one is, you fucking idiot. I'd suggesting learning more about human behaviour before conflating modern globalised trade and communication with some /pol/tard grade delusions about "trans-raciation", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.
What you fundamentally seem to misunderstand is that when it comes to women, they have ALWAYS used the external environment to manipulate their appearance and trends have changed over time in accordance to what has been more successful in getting a sexual partner. The only thing you are against here is your own gross misdirected ignorance about human sexual evolution and female behaviour.

This is why people mock /pol/tards/tradcon scum, anon. It's like you're fucking desperate to avoid actually looking at the behaviour individuals and groups exhibit and the evolutionary reasons behind them. It's actually kind of amazing how close yet so far you tards get from the point.
>>
>full denial mode

yeah like you're not making yourselves in cartoon to be blonde and have eyes that look like eggs and your women aren't going to the meds to mutilate their eyes
>>
>>74265217
Fuck you legalist rat.
>>
>>74265248
>westernization does not exist
is this what dingo fuckers actually believe
>>
You still see some old dudes or hipsters wearing this once in a while
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.