[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain to me how and why this neoliberal/progressivist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Pondering.jpg (10KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
Pondering.jpg
10KB, 300x243px
Can anyone explain to me how and why this neoliberal/progressivist ideology has gotten hold of the entire west without /pol/ tier answers? Serious question, I just find it hard to believe that all these countries are so enthralled to it, and people start autistically screeching when this world view starts getting threatened.
>>
>>74243349
Because the West was always Liberal and this is the natural progression(no pun intended).
>>
>>74243349
>live as i tell you to live
>no
>...

there's your answer
>>
>>74243379
But how could it get so fucking retarded? Its literally gone off the deep end, with this no borders, everything is racist and sexist shit. I feel like even 10 years ago this shit would have been unheard of and everybody would have laughed at you if you would tell them what would be happening right now.
>>
muh jews

It's starting to go away though. People are forgetting it. It's becoming distant. The next generation will probably make some drastic changes.
>>
File: ct4nxcowcaa7v00.jpg (10KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
ct4nxcowcaa7v00.jpg
10KB, 452x523px
>>
File: IMG_1391.jpg (434KB, 737x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1391.jpg
434KB, 737x554px
>>74243407
>>
no major conflicts since world war 2 has made people lose their survival instinct
>>
>>74243349
It benefits the big fat greasy NGOs in their effort to rape the whole world without resistance.
Since they're the ones who own the MSM they have the means to indoctrinate the population with their ideology.
>>
>>74243456
I definetly think the world order established after ww2 is connected, but especially the collapse of the soviet union. I think people had this naive view that liberalism was going to go on this triumph march uniting the planet in some utopia. Now that it's clear it's not and failing people are losing their minds.
>>
>>74243407
That's how liberalism progresses.

As for your racist thing, that's just what happens when you believe say, "Everyone is equal, no one is inherently different than anyone else given the same opportunities" then any difference in outcome logically must be a result of racism or some sort of societal bias
>>
>>74243349
Jews. All big name celebrities are Jewish and all the electronic, print and social media is jewish owned. Of course everyone is going to think being gay is okay when it is being shoved down their throat 24/7 or their favourite hero is gay. The only thing jews didn't have were the universities but they fixed that about a decade ago.

Shortly, jews used women to subvert the west and now they have them by the balls.

May appear to be /pol/ tier answer but its the sad truth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.