[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is beer and liquor so goddamn expensive here and why do the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Why is beer and liquor so goddamn expensive here and why do the Japs get it for practically free?
>>
Go to Australia if you want to see expensive beer. Aussies are banned from having fun that doesn't include fleeing from wildlife.
>>
>>74237819

Because the rest of the world isn't nearly as autistic when it comes to alcohol as the US is. Seriously, for as degenerate as America is it's still got to be the puritan first-world country on Earth when it comes to alcohol and sex.
>>
>>74237873

Which is weird because allegedly Aussies love their beer, you'd think they'd have raised a bigger stink to keep it cheap.
>>
>>74237819
Man up and brew it yourself faggot
>>
uwot
You can get a 1.75l of vodka here for $15 which will last a week or more unless you're a raging alcohol
>>
>>74239829
moonshine doesn't count
>>
>>74237911
Funny how it didn't use to be that way.
>>
i have a friend in bismarck who is always drunk during our gaming hours, so i'm assuming it depends on the state
>>
>>74237819
We don't have guns, and our crime rates are low.
Our country cannot afford any more pensioners.
We need cheap alcohol to prevent us to live too long.
>>
>>74239965
cheers
>>
>Americans complaining about liquor prices

Fuck you.

You know nothing about expensive liquor
>>
>>74237819

>why is beer and liquor so goddamn expensive

because the government taxes the shit out of anything even remotely fun. the more left-leaning a government is the more fun things will be taxed to fund it's "social programs".
>>
>>74237819
It's pretty cheap tbqh

>>74237911
>for as degenerate as America is it's still got to be the puritan first-world country on Earth when it comes to alcohol and sex.

Except for the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, and Bahrain. Also I think maybe Singapore.
>>
>>74240161

>those countries
>first-world
>>
Yeah, must really suck being able to buy wine and liquor from fucking supermarket.
>>
>>74240193

in what puritan hole what you not be able to?
>>
>>74239582
Aussies don't protest anything.

We are a bunch of sheep that go along with everything the government does.

Leader knows best.
>>
>>74240249
Utah.
Then there's a handful of states that control only liquor sales.
>>
>>74239829

Lasts me 2 days ;_;
>>
File: Ill drink to that.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ill drink to that.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>74239992
>>
>>74240249

Finland, Sweden, Noway, Iceland.
>>
>>74239829
you must be a 90lb woman
>>
>>74240686

Not everyone can drink their lives away, some of us have jobs.
>>
>>74240612

Damn, for as much as Nordics like their booze huh?
>>
File: 254px-San_Miguel2.jpg (30KB, 254x308px) Image search: [Google]
254px-San_Miguel2.jpg
30KB, 254x308px
>can get a Liter of average beer for 1€
>can get top-of-the-line german imported beer for 1,5 €
feelsgood
>>
>>74240193
Kek. I've been in one of the "love boats" of Viking Lines, nice trick to buy alcohol from here to avoid taxes. Even chocolate and shit was very cheap.
>>
>drinking the fermented jew
>>
>>74247365
*from there
>>
wot

when I was in the states I went with a relative to a corner store and it had 6 packs for under $5, also wine is fucking cheap everywhere
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.