[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason not to move to Miami >Sexy latinas >Great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: Miami-Beach.jpg (326KB, 712x475px) Image search: [Google]
Miami-Beach.jpg
326KB, 712x475px
Give me one reason not to move to Miami
>Sexy latinas
>Great weather
>Beaches
>>
global warming (hurricanes, rising sea levels, flooding, etc.)
>>
Do you speak spanish? Are you into nigger and spic gang culture? As a norwegian I doubt you could even imagine the kind of poverty people live in certain parts of Miami so there's that too. If not then don't move.
>>
>Hot all day with no clouds in the sky, then heavy rain and thunderstorm out of no where and then hot again isn't "great".
>>
>>74217780
I mean there is poverty and some kind of flavor of
a ethnicity ruining shit in pretty much every city.
>>
File: images.jpg (33KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
33KB, 500x253px
>>74217673
>Give me one reason not to move to Miami
you'll melt you idiot
>>
>>74217673
You can move to my bed and I'll show you my big pedro
>>
>>74217673
It's sinking
>>
>>74217673
you'll get sunburned
>>
File: miami-be-like.jpg (104KB, 620x926px) Image search: [Google]
miami-be-like.jpg
104KB, 620x926px
It's weather is worse than Bergen
>>
>>74217673
> those commieblocks in denial
>>
Is California better than Florida?
>>
It´s filled of latinos and reggeton dont go
>>
>>74223031
This.

Capitalistblocks = commieblocks.
>>
>>74217673
Miami is a shithole outside of South Beach
>>
>>74217673
Hurricanes, Haitians, rising sea levels, death humidity, mosquitos like you've never seen.
>>
>>74223107
Yes
it's not even close. Outside of southern Florida, the rest of the state is basically Alabama.
>>
>>74223227
There's something else in Florida besides Tampa and Miami?
>>
>>74217673
It has more Juice an crazy ppl than any other city.
>>
>>74217673
>Florida
>>
>>74223117
reggaeton is the GOAT party music
>>
>>74223526
If you're 17 and under maybe
>>
>>74223610
What music should he listen to?
>>
>>74223526
lmao
>>
>>74223526
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
>>
>>74223526
It really gets annoying fast, especially since it´s played loud all the time everywhere, and the music itself is repetitive and loud
>>
>>74217673
florida is the public masturbation capital of the world
>>
>>74223718
holy shit I heard this song all the time when I was in costa rica and I never knew what it was called
thanks zuiderbuur
>>
>>74223718
Thanks, now i got that song stuck in my head again
fuck you
>>
>>74223718
even bieber likes reggaeton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72UO0v5ESUo
>>
>>74223912
Geen probleem. Did you slay a lot of pussy there?

>>74223976
>>74224062
It's my pleasure anons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXI8RQYC36Q

>mfw in this country only the biggest sluts like that kind of music
>>
>>74223107
They're both shitty but they're different flavours of shitty.
Florida is basically just a generic southern state but with Australia-tier wildlife and batshit-insane weather.
South California is basically just Mexico but with an American flag slapped over it, North Cal is really nice though.
>>74223227
Also what this anon said.
>>
>>74224449
This. Northern California is really nice and not a desert shithole like SoCal is
>>
>>74224502
Is northern California like Washington? I heard Washington is pretty much the best state.
>>
>>74224737
Pretty much. Same kinda culture and lifestyle preferences.
>>
>>74224790
Biggest city in north california? Because bay area and la are the only relevant urban places into my mind.

Can you meet people like Florida crackers in north Cali?
>>
>>74224948
san francisco
>>
>>74224983
San fran is in bay area so it is more like central cali, maybe sacramento?
>>
>>74225098
but the bay area is a part of north cali
>>
>>74225098
>>74224948
Most of us consider the Bay Area to be Northern California.

Sacramento is a shithole and the cities north of the Bay Area are small but still nice from what I hear. I plan to take some trips up north.

Tahoe is also nice in the winter
>>
>>74225202
Thanks id like to visit some day san fransisco before it gets worse, i have read here that it experiences a period of decline and degeneracy but lets be honest though, cali was always a bit different from the rest states.
>>
>>74225424
San Francisco is a shithole imo. Everything is close together so you can be walking or driving and all of a sudden you are walking through the bad neighborhoods and ghetto trash. There is an obscene amount of public urination, the streets and sidewalks are dirty.

I basically only go to SF to shop.
>>
>>74217780
>gang culture
so everywhere in the USA is Compton? i know americans generalize about the outside world, but their own country, damn
>>
>>74225624
Most Americans don't know very much inside their country either. Continent sized country without Europe tier travel results in this
>>
>>74225615

Ok so i guess northern californian is good only for the landscape and peaceful suburbias out of big cities.

Urination at public is third world behavior and you meet it in very poor countries, makes me wonder if spics bring this habbit along with tacos in cali.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.