[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"So you're telling me that Americans are so dumb that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: argentina_mexico.jpg (376KB, 915x360px) Image search: [Google]
argentina_mexico.jpg
376KB, 915x360px
"So you're telling me that Americans are so dumb that as soon as we get there, we'll be classified as the same 'race/ethnicity/minority/culture' as the girls to the right for all purposes, and we'll get all the benefits including university quotas, just because we came from a country down to their borders and speak Spanish? Sign us up already!"
>>
>>74214821
>Left
>White
>>
File: 1481045395970.jpg (22KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1481045395970.jpg
22KB, 500x396px
>>74214998
like pottery
>>
File: IMG_1348.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>74215488
Subhuman?
>>
>>74214821
Fuck off piece of shit.
>>
>>74214821
In US schools, they ask that if you are Hispanic separately from race. That way they can eliminate all of the Bolivians saying they're white
>>
File: IMG_1864.jpg (135KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1864.jpg
135KB, 576x720px
>>74214821
>Those people are considered white in South America

Really makes you think.

This is why sensus about "Latino American whiteness" shouldn't be a thing, and the people that should only be considered white here are the ones from fully European origin, no "white mestizos" allowed.
>>
>>74214821

It depends on how you label yourself, we always have check boxes for race and then an extra one for Hispanic or non Hispanic.

Those guys from Argentina would check white, and then check Hispanic if they felt like thy wanted to identify as such.
>>
>>74214821
Fuck off from our land, white man. And give us back our gold!
>>
>>74217793
What about affirmative action? Could a blonde, blue eyed south american get advantages in USA just for being born south of the border?
>>
>>74217977

Yeah if he plays up his Latin american side.

Otherwise he'd just be another white guy.

With those type of looks, In certain situations it'd even be an advantage. People that have to meet some type of diversity quota but don't want to hire a minority for whatever reason (maybe they were all subpar candidates or maybe the person doing the hiring is just flat out racist) They can hire a white latin american and meet their affirmative action obligations.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.