[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Madame" is literally "My Lady" >A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: a28.jpg (38KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
38KB, 600x568px
>"Madame" is literally "My Lady"
>A third of the country are atheists
are we fedora: the country?
>>
how is madame fedora
>>
No, the ultimate Fedora country is America because of their meme-tier identity politics
>>
>>74212737
No, its Estonia
>>
File: zQ7BLbd.png (49KB, 760x794px) Image search: [Google]
zQ7BLbd.png
49KB, 760x794px
>>74212737
That would be Sweden.
>>
>>74212737
Atheism itself isn't fedora. Using it as a substitute for intelligence is fedora.
>>
>>74212737
More like turban: the country
>>
If God isn't real, then why did almost culture in existence conceive of him in some form?
>>
>>74212956
*every, as any comprehending reader would assume

What if our need for a God is a product of fear and uncertainty about our existentialism? What if we all just want an omnipotent paternal figure to guide everything that concerns our being?
>>
>>74212936
kek
that's not a turban though
>>
File: hitler fedora.jpg (225KB, 700x609px) Image search: [Google]
hitler fedora.jpg
225KB, 700x609px
>>74212737
Obviously Germany
>>
>>74212936
Why so much hate all of a sudden?

is it true that spaniards hate the french?
>>
>>74212956
>don't understand something

someone must have done it

it's a human trait, not truth.
>>
>>74212868
this

However, I would say that France is indeed one of the most fedora countries on Earth, along with Sweden (and pretty much every other Nordic except the Faroe Islands and maybe Iceland), and Estonia.
>>
>>74213048
I thought a chain of causality was the reason it still exists but honestly, some people will go so far as to say that religion requires irrational belief, faith built upon on the irrational
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
There are more fedora countries, but France is the original fedora.
>>
>>74213009
>What if our need for a God is a product of fear and uncertainty about our existentialism?
It is, combined with power structure to better maintain social stability/selfish power. Religion is pretty handy if your life is absolute dogshit and you will die horribly before you're 45 (AKA 90% of people up until recently). It depends on what you want, be a simple animal devoid of critical thought yet content and stable. Or something beyond. Should we work towards perfect harmony and stability, or work towards shedding our biology and dominating the galaxy? Depends what you want out of it.

To be honest if there was a religion that was actually good for our species, I would embrace it whole heartily, though I wouldn't really believe in any of it without empirically-derived proof. But then it wouldn't be a religion, as it's no longer belief.

As it stands, all religions promote heavy tribalism and cultural, social and technological regression. It's potentially a powerful tool to an end though, in unifying and directing humanity. As I said, it depends on what end you want out of it.
>>
>>74212737
>My Lady

more like "milady", m8
My Lady would be Ma Dame, which is indeed quite different
>>
>>74212796
>ma
My
>dame
Lady
Therefore, My Lady
>>
>>74213038
we hate black people
>>
>>74215038
Using "milady" in a sentence actually got me pussy a few years back. Fucking bizarre.
>>
>>74212737
>lady
>atheism
so?
>>
File: fedora tipper.jpg (79KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
fedora tipper.jpg
79KB, 500x625px
>>74215038
Literally M'lady
>>
File: notch.png (262KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
notch.png
262KB, 530x350px
>>74212854
m'blocks
>>
>>74212737
>A third

More like 60%(Subhuman Gau*ls) is atheist 20% is Catholic(Genuine French) 20% is shitskin
>>
>>74216087
Ma Dame
My Lady

Madame
Milady

see? no that hard
>>
>>74212737
Is monsieur "my sir",
>>
>>74212737
Mrs is short for mistress. And so is Ms.
Kinky.
>>
>>74223528
It's a deformed, popular version of messire, so yes. That's why the Revolution abolished it along with the formal second plural person to refer to someone, and rplaced it with the second singular person and the use of "citizen" as a title.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.