[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do poos write in English to each other on Facebook and whatnot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ah6gl4hixguy.jpg (20KB, 351x314px) Image search: [Google]
ah6gl4hixguy.jpg
20KB, 351x314px
Why do poos write in English to each other on Facebook and whatnot when they're obviously really shitty at it?
>>
that's how they discourse in any language trust me
>>
>>74211550
wtf english is an official language in malta? how many people actually speak it?

it's an official language in india but a minority speak it fluently there
>>
>>74211705
okay I trust you
>>
>>74211550
india is a fake country, there isn't ANY homogeneous cultural trait in india, everyone speaks their own language, and while hindi is trying so fucking hard to be the national language, many people still can't have a conversation in it

that's why they use english
>>
>>74212173
I'm not from here, but everyone seems to speak it well enough, althrough with an unusual accent. I've heard like 20% of the population knows Italian to some degree, stuff like laundry detergant packaging is only in Italian.
>>
>>74212173
>Official languages Maltese, English[1]
Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malta
>>
File: Flag_of_Malta.svg.png (14KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Malta.svg.png
14KB, 900x600px
>>74212351
also
>King George VI of the United Kingdom awarded the George Cross to Malta in 1942 for the country's bravery in the Second World War.[16] The George Cross continues to appear on Malta's national flag.

that's actually really cool
>>
>>74211550
Hey Maltese anon. What's it like over there?
>>
>>74212552
kys gyps
>>
>>74211550
A lot of Indians speak English as a native language.
Or maybe they speak different native languages, so English works as a lingua franca for them the same way it does for most of the world.
>>
>>74212823
But don't they have one language that is spoken by everyone in every single area?
>>
>>74213040
No.
Hindi is the major not english language in India, spoken by 41% of people.
>>
>>74213448
POO
>>
>>74213448
Are there any areas where people speak a bunch of different languages and English is the only one that connects them then?
>>
>>74212695
>>74213534
good contribs
>>
>>74213549
Universities?
Poor people dont speak english. They can only pretend to. Blame shitty education in govt. schools. The teachers themselves barely know anything.
>>
>>74213750
So, can you answer the OP question then?
>>
>>74213549
> Hindi in the Devanagari script is the official language of the Union. English is an additional official language for government work alongside Hindi.[4][1][5] States and union territories can have a different official language of their own other than Hindi or English.
>>
>>74213830
I dont know, maybe they think english is cool and then spout nonsense. Maybe they thing they HAVE to write in english on facebook and twitter.
I dont know I dont talk to people much. Havent touched facebook for years and dont have a twitter account.
>>
File: thirdworldenglish.jpg (63KB, 750x730px) Image search: [Google]
thirdworldenglish.jpg
63KB, 750x730px
>>74214092
I really have to show you this too. Do poos still use fucking ragefaces?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.