[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do think of Southeast Asia in your country? Korea >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: SEA.jpg (126KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
SEA.jpg
126KB, 1200x720px
What do think of Southeast Asia in your country?

Korea

> Thailand
Sex tours, colorful architecture, shit language, Cheap tourist destination, Tom Yum Goong

> Indonesia
Too many population, Islam, opec member, large territory.

> Malaysia
A multi-racial, most developed country

> Vietnam
Confucian culture, shit language, many economic cooperation with Korea, Young wives

> Cambodia
Angkor Wat, Killing Field, One Dollar, Khmer empire

> Singapore
Many chinks, the richest peoples, Cool skyline

> Myanmar
Dictator, Aung San Suu Kyi

> Laos
I do not know anything.

> Brunei
Too small a country, a lot of oil, Islam

> Philippines
Too hot weather, banana, Duterte, South China Sea
>>
the philippines sounds A LOT like the sillypenis
>>
>>74208008
>Confucian culture
Respect your parents and other elders is good. We're trying to remove the rest of it (the shit parts), and we don't want to be associated with East Asians.
>>
>>74208259
but you are chinese
>>
>>74208437
Nobody wants to get associated with Chinese, if a Kinh says that he respect China, it means he respect Chinese arts and inventions in the past, not that he like China. I would prefer to be seen as a third world shithole (what we're now) where people shit on the street than get associated with China (even if China was the wealthest country in the world).

Remember it, if you say that Vietnamese are Chinese in front of one, there's chance that you would get beaten the shit out.
>>
>>74208008
Honestly, as Cambodian myself, I sort hate how most Cambodians act. Like, most people just have too much time on their hands and talk behind others bacl all the time. Other times, they make trends extremely obnoxious by repeating it everywhere. I'm ashamed of my own nationality.
Also, wonder if I appear as a Vietnamese because of the weird ass ISP.
>>
>>74208966
Darn it, can't show the cambodian flag
Stupid isp
>>
>>74208966
Where do you live now, friend. Just curious.

t. Southern Vietnamese
>>
>>74209067
I live in Cambodia and never moved anywhere.
You're Vietnamese right? I wonder why my people hate yours so much. :/
Can't we all just be friends?
>>
unfortunately most Germans don't care and think all SEAs are Thai and Thailand = sex tourism

fucking stupid country
>>
shitskins. all of them.
>>
>>74209164
Most Vietnamese don't hate Cambodia and want to be your friend. I find Cambodia very interesting, would love to visit.
>>
>>74208623
Remove chink when?
>>
>>74209230
Noone in SEA is white, and noone wants to be white. Only whites and partly whites care of being white.
>>
>>74209272
Oh yea, I remember one of the reasons. Probably because too many Vietnamese are allowed to illegally migrate here. Sorta similar to what's up with Murica and Mexico.
I don't hate anyone though cuz I couldn't care less
>>
>>74209334
I know, I was just telling what we know about you, nobody knows about you here.
>>
>>74209197
i don't get it why do germans and nordics love to buy thai mail order brides? vietnamese are the best women in southeast asia though
>>
File: Percentage_Vietnamese.png (788KB, 2000x3915px) Image search: [Google]
Percentage_Vietnamese.png
788KB, 2000x3915px
>>74209397
The funny thing is that we often go to Cambodia but literally noone crosses the border to China, in fact, most of our provinces border with China are not even populated by Kinhs, kek.
>>
I don't know what most French people think but:

>Thailand
Shithole that whores out to western tourists

>Indonesia
Poor, backward and Muslim, worse geological luck than Japan.

>Malaysia
Very dynamic and modernizing fast, still rather backward like Eastern Europe and with the same illiberal trend

>Vietnam
Authoritarian shithole that at least doesn't whore out to tourists, lots of potential

>Cambodia
Worthless kleptocracy

>Singapore
Soft dictatorship done right, but also economic vampires on the region

>Myanmar
North Korea but less stupid

>Laos
Dirt-poor peasants and opiate farmers

>Brunei
The typical emirate/sultanate built on an oil field

>Philippines
A joke
>>
>>74209502
Everyone hates Chinese.
>>74209553
TIL the word Kleptocracy exists; thanks.
Anymore politically related stuff, I'll probably disappear tommorow
>>
I will answer like the average German might, even if I myself have different opinions
>Thailand
Sex tourism and trannies. There's actually a fetish for Thai trannies found in some brothels in Germany.
>Phillipines
Sex tourism
>Myanmar
Never heard of it
>Laos
Never heard of it
>Brunei
Never heard of it
>Cambodia
Isn't that in South America?
>Singapore
Rich country, but only a city. Some might confuse it with Hong Kong and Shanghai because these 3 are known to be big special cities in Asia
>Indonesia
Don't know much about it
>Malaysia
Missing airplane
>Vietnam
Famous because Americans keep going on about muh Vietnam War muh war veterans muh "I killed innocent women and children in the Vietnam War so you better give me some respect I'm a war hero"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.