[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why Americans and Europeans call someone 'friend' or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0992.jpg (27KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0992.jpg
27KB, 384x384px
why Americans and Europeans call someone 'friend' or 'bro'(like 'my japanese friend') when obviously I am not your friend?
it actually creeps me out desu
>>
>>74200932
I will just call you "oh"
>>
But you are my friend, John.
>>
>>74200932
Can I call you, "my good stranger"?
>>
>>74200932
y-you're not my friend? ;_;
>>
IDK, m8
>>
>>74200932
Every social interaction creeps you out Haruto
>>
>>74200932
Okay I'll say this is my bitch or this is my acquaintance
>>
jog on nip
>>
Because you guys in the east are cold, and we are warm.

Friend.
>>
>>74200932
It can soften the interaction, man.
Sometimes saying something to a stranger without this pseudo familiarly can come across as cold or even sarcastic. Ironically it is one way to distance yourself and create the environment for a clean break from interaction.
You see, if it is generally genial, it lets the other person know what sort of interaction is taking place: laid back, casual, not really involved or asking more of the person. it isn't an invitation for a more intimate relationship with the speaking, it's framing the mood.
Where you may think of it as 内, it is often really closer to our 外.
>>
>>74200932
But Kim, Japanese do the same and call tomodachi people they just met a few hours ago at the bar.

Why do you want to spread a false image of Japanese people, Kim?
Why don't you stop using your proxy, Kim?
How much do they pay you to do this, Kim?
>>
>>74200932
Because you're autistic and have no social antenna, and that should put thing in perspective since we in the Nordics are known for being anti social by international standard
>>
File: 14706776221220.jpg (75KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
14706776221220.jpg
75KB, 300x354px
>>74201279
kek with the nip hatred with the ggook
>>
>>74200932
I don't know, compa.
>>
>>74201279
>Japanese do the same and call tomodachi people they just met a few hours ago at the bar.
>few hours ago
yeah people can be friends through several hours of interaction, but japanese never say 'friend' to someone who met for the first time without any interaction, let alone on the internet, you stupid gaijin
>>
>>74201343
This is just Korean propaganda.
Sometimes we wander off the confinement zones Japanese threads and banter in English a little bit with Koreans. Then, posts are deleted.

Those people are paid to shitpost under Japanese proxy
>>
>>74201279
Mods please just rangeban this schizo. this fucker won't stop ruining threads with totally incoherent shitposts.
>>
>>74200932
I guess it's a way of announcing friendly intentions so you won't be scared like you are
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.