[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/int/, I've got a terrible flu, can you tell me fables,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: flu and fever.png (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
flu and fever.png
5KB, 251x201px
/int/, I've got a terrible flu, can you tell me fables, stories, legends from your country?
>>
me cojo a tu vieja
salu2
>>
File: IMG_1665.jpg (32KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1665.jpg
32KB, 620x413px
>>74193637
it is said that guaton chapacase visits well behaved children and gives them top-tier information on sports
>>
>>74193659
muy buena storia desu
>>
>>74193637
One time, 2000ish years ago, god descended from the heavens and planted the seeds into humanity that would eventually give birth to the Lord on earth, George Washington. He would grow his ideas and brilliance (and hatred of the English) into the greatest, most beloved nation on the world, the United States of America.
>>
>>74193637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js4pGy_q35k
Fairytale in song form. Basically if you dont stop sucking your own thumbs they will be cut off.
>>
>>74193700
no fucking way i thought this was just my family
>>
File: eagle-woman-sleeping-rescue.jpg (88KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
eagle-woman-sleeping-rescue.jpg
88KB, 540x525px
>>74193700
dog bless
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring-heeled_Jack
>>
File: 1476596595628.jpg (96KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476596595628.jpg
96KB, 500x375px
>>74193700
>>
>>74193637
Under the Peca mountain rests king Matjaž. He has a beard so long that it twists around the table legs and even longer still. There he sits only to be awakened in the nation's final hour to come to it's rescue.
>>
>>74193870
nice to see how a lot of coutries have the story of a legendary ruler who will reappear in the nation's final hour
>>74193780
noice
>>74193700
i'm clapping
>>
hello argentina
>>
File: dannebro_fra_himlen_final.jpg (83KB, 759x600px) Image search: [Google]
dannebro_fra_himlen_final.jpg
83KB, 759x600px
our flag fell down from the sky during a battle in estonia
>>
>>74194149
hello
>>74194175
seems like a good national myth desu
>>
>>74193700
Literally crying right now. God Bless the USA!
>>
Here was one made up tens of years ago in our very cultured country (200 years is a long time fuck off europoors) to scare children before bedtime.
Once upon a time Jimmy went to McDonald's. He went in to eat a Triple Bacon Mac™, available for a limited time at participating McDonalds, but to his horror, McDonald's was closed for the night! Jimmy suffered a heart attack as a symptom of withdrawal from hamburgers, and FUCKING died.
The end.
>>
>>74195855
I'll tell this story to my children, and they will pass it to their children and so on. God bless the Land of the Free
>>
>>74193700
USA USA USA USA USA USA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.