[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like fuck a Spanish chick? And I mean Latino,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

What's it like fuck a Spanish chick? And I mean Latino, not bull fighting.
>>
>>74193080
b8
>>
>>74193080
This is a bad post.
>>
>>74193080
expensive
>>
>>
>>74193407
>flag
What? Aren't they all you have to fuck?
>>
>>74193431
Stop posting Jorge
>>
>>74193462
Because you need to take them out and not just for a walk. Women are women. It's the same thing everywhere.
>>
>>74193583
So women are just expensive in general, got it
>>
>chick
>latino
>>
>>74193615
Everywhere. You can be a fucking native in the amazon forest and if you don't hunt for her, you are not getting any. The hand is the men's best friend imo
>>
>>74193080
They like to roleplay as if they were getting fucked by their father so they cal you papi (daddy)
In that regard they are similar to gay men
>>
>>74193080
We don't tend to like men.
>>
>>74193080
to answer that question one would need experience with both latina girls and non-latina girls and i'm sure no one here has ever done that
>>
>>74193848
How's life in Colombia?
>>
>>74193894
pretty nice most of the times
>>
>>74193947
so it's not a drug and crime ridden shithole like in my Netflix shows?
>>
>>74193963
are you stupid? it's a fucking tv show of events that happened 30 years ago, and even in that time the only really dangerous place was here in medellin, and i've been living my 20 years of life in this city without any major problem
>>
>>74193848
Its more common than ya think
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.