[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you were actually stupid enough to fall for the memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5077.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5077.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>tfw you were actually stupid enough to fall for the memes about Ukraine not existing.

Well now that I've wasted the money to get here what should I do?
>>
The only things I know that happen in the Ukraine are war and child prostitution.
>>
If Ukraine is real, then why the fuck is it stll outside the EU?
>>
Get pussy
>>
>>74187372
>The only things I know that happen in the Ukraine are war and child prostitution.
>and child prostitution.
Informed the relevant services, enjoy your van :)
>>
>>74187318
>no sup
t. hohol
>>
>>74187405
Same reason Norway or Switzerland aren't in it.
>>
>>74187520
Not the same
Switzerland doesn't want to integrate into the union. Ukraine wants, but who will let them do it?
>>
>>74187520
Really makes me wonder what that might be :D
>>
>>74187768
You guys won't let them and they aren't bringing a lot to the table for the EU best option in my uneducated opinion is to split it up along the historical lines.
>>
>>74187460
>knowing things exist is the same as doing them
You think I'm fighting in Ukraine too?
>>
>>74187825
>in my uneducated opinion is to split it up along the historical lines.

Novorossya?
>>
>>74187825
>You guys won't let them
How exactly? Putin stands between Poroshenko's and Merkel's desks and steals their pens so they can't sign up any documents?
You can't have such a major power as Germany or France and such a shithohole as Ukraine in the same economic union. The main reason EU is falling apart is poor countries in it, like Greece.
>>
>>74187318
visit eurovision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTP17rWuUMo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.