[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a political unrest in Macedonia that might spiral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4369.jpg (163KB, 960x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4369.jpg
163KB, 960x654px
There's a political unrest in Macedonia that might spiral out of control, lead to revolution and maybe eventually to civil war.

Is this an opportunity for the EU to finally assert itself and for once clean up its own backyard? Maybe even prevent a genocide and stand up to Russia and the US.
>>
>>74186746
EU intervening in Macedonian business would be the worst thing to happen. They would pull NATO into the whole thing and NATO would stand on Albanian side and fuck Macedonia up

It would be the same as Kosovo
>The protesters don't allow any Albanians into parliament
>Insurgency starts in western Macedonia
>Albanian minority tries to declare independence/join Kosovo
>NATO protects them
>They succeed
>Macedonia gone

If the war happens, the best thing would be if Macedonia would do it alone or with help of Serbia/Montenegro since we have the same problem and are more than willing to clear more Kebab
>>
>>74190057
>there are people that actually believe this

Montenegro just joined NATO and Vicic won't burn his only chance to join the EU over a non-country, the Fyromakes are alone in this one.
>>
>>74186746
>and maybe eventually to civil war.
Good everyone wants to clean the mudslime scum, we are fed up with them to no end.
>>
>>74192785
That's why we'd have to step in. EU failed once in preventing a genocide (Srebrenica).
>>
>>74190057

Yeah I'm sure you guys will jump right in, you need a few new museums and bombed buildings to show tourist in Belgrade.
>>
can anyone give me a quick run down of what's happening there?
>>
>>74194330
Bulgarians are angry because an Albanian was elected as speaker of the parliament
>>
>>74186746
>Macedonia
>>>/x/
>>
>>74195061
Good post
Bulgarians are the best
>>
File: 1489705392899.jpg (26KB, 375x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489705392899.jpg
26KB, 375x400px
>>74193231
>a genocide (Srebrenica)
>>
>>74186746
why do they call it macedonia, when half of core macedonia is part of other countries?
it feels a lot like external superpowers creating fabricated states
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.