[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on New Zealand. It looks like a gorgeous place, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Redpill me on New Zealand. It looks like a gorgeous place, what is it like living there? What are the people like? I know they're called kiwis, I'm not sure whether that's a slur though?
What are some differences between Australians and New Zealandeans...Zealandeons? The people of New Zealand.
>>
>>74174588

Same as Brits
>>
File: 1448014001713.jpg (703KB, 720x5446px) Image search: [Google]
1448014001713.jpg
703KB, 720x5446px
>>74174588
New Zealanders are more polite than us, whine a lot and have a giant inferiority complex towards Big Mean Australia
>>
>>74174588
Whites will be a minority there soon, don't fall for the scenery meme
>>
>>74175018
lmao log off /pol/ mate
>>
>>74174588
Worth a listen if you want a bit of an insight into NZ that you may not find much of elsewhere:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ZoD-4txm4

>>74174884
kek
>>
>>74174588

If you travel to New Zealand just please drive around Palmerston North on your way through the central North Island

The city itself is very beautiful if you don't mind mostly shit weather. it's just that the people are so arrogant, cocky and loud its fantasticly horrible.

Immagine if you mix Wellington snotty better-than-you liberal with screaming aussie tourists in Thailand and then you get close to the scum that lives in Palmerston North. One thing you hear constantly shouted out in bars is "We ain't New Zealand, we are PALMY NORTH"
A friend of mine got literally beat up when he told someone casually at a bar in Palmerston North that he didn't really like Tui beer (Local Palmerston North beer. their motto is "Distracting the boys from the task at hand since 1889")

Everytime something shitty happens in New Zealand and its on the news you can bet your balls that some Palmycunt will comment "That could never happen in Palmy because we are just so much better than the rest of the country"

So please. If you visit New Zealand just skip Palmerston North. If you are so unfortunate as to find yourself there please don't judge us based on the P*lmy "people"
>>
>>74174884
aw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTZyorJVeqI

typical new zealand gentlemen
>>
>>74174884
>nz
>cricket

should just give up Tbh
>>
>>74175189
That's basically how locals treated out of town lads who rocked up intending to stay a few days of surfing at a local small coastal town, back in the 70s and 80s.
When I was a teenager I remember a mate's old man telling us about the "good old days" when he and the boys would pelt the cars of "tourists" with rocks who showed up to surf their spot, and how they would frequently attempt to drop in and basically fucking drown people out in the surf.
Pretty retarded, but that was part of a lot of "local" community culture of smaller coastal towns back before those mostly farming and isolated townships were selling shitty units near the beach for upwards of 800 grand. At least in NSW.
>>
>>74175189
Sounds like South Australians
>muh private settlement
>muh convict free genetics
>>
Nice looking place, don't care for the locals
>>
>>74175152
I like the guy with the deeper voice, he seems fairly intelligent. What's his agenda?
>>
>>74175750
Stardusk isn't a very easy guy to summarise and tends to focus purely on things which interest him personally. I've watched his videos over the years so it's kind of hard to pick any one thing to describe because on the other hand you could probably find a video which appears to counter to that.
If you had an interest, I'd say randomly watch a few of his videos which don't have "Perspectives" in the title, as they are all talks with another person as opposed to scripted, research videos.
>>
>>74175189
P A L M Y
>>
Grape lookin sluts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao4ypfXWRlI
>>
>>74175750
He has a talk video with someone from Hungary, which may be relevant to your interests.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzzOpGkxXiU

>>74176315
The accent makes that funnier. Grape slut looking beech.
>>
>>74176093
>>74176539
wait he's Hun? Very cool, so he's kin then.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzzOpGkxXiU [Embed]
>that hun guy's accent
>like Lugosi Béla in full character
nuke us immediately
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.