[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Germany trying to become one of these 'humanitarian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Why is Germany trying to become one of these 'humanitarian superpowers'? I thought Germany was bigger and better than that, are they just trying to close down their competition?
>>
File: inada.jpg (33KB, 339x600px) Image search: [Google]
inada.jpg
33KB, 339x600px
This is Inada-san, minister of defense in Japan.
She will beat down China and North Korea.
>>
I don't really see the problem with women as ministers of defense. They're essentially just a civilian liaison between the military and the head of state.
>>
>>74155360
Because our Prussian culture died in 1945 and we are searching for our new place in the world and lost track...
>>
>>74155778
Niceu outfitu!
>>
>>74155988
>Prussian culture
And youre getting Nordic-Swede culture? What are these appointments trying to convey?
>>
>>74155360
Because they understand some day we will have to unite as a species to fight a greater menace than ourselves.
>>
File: 639926_1.jpg (37KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
639926_1.jpg
37KB, 630x630px
>>74155360
>Why
germany, along with nearly the entire west, assumes that hard power is irrelevant and soft power is all that is necessary due to the amount of political infrastructure and bureaucratic mess there is that blocks cold-war tier relations (EU, UN, the global market etc)
they're all wrong obviously, because they hinge their position on the idea that political structure is EVER perfect, that political structure isn't fluid/dynamic to external factors over time, and that the political future isn't a near-unpredictable succession of ideologies
>>
>>74156108
ayyy lmao
>>
>>74156108
Aliens?
>>
>>74156072
we try to be as "progressive" as possible to proof we aren't Nazis anymore.
>>
>>74156119
You're scaring me.

>>74156138
I've seen this before but everyone knows Nazis were humiliatingly defeated and how long can that be used a force of reparations of Germany?
>>
File: general butler banks.jpg (98KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
general butler banks.jpg
98KB, 640x360px
>>74155360
>mattiscuck
We need a Smedly Butler, not some dr*mpf supporter
>>
>>74156192
>high-class muscle man for Big Business
Makes sense. Its not racketeering when the military does it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.