[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so little coverage of the US backed Saudis destroying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 6

Why is there so little coverage of the US backed Saudis destroying Yemen?

The average person is well-aware of what's going on in Syria yet no clue about the conflict in Yemen
>>
>>74139951
Most lefties know about the slaughter in Yemen. Liberals are totally unaware though
>>
>>74139951
Media is biased.

Get over it.
>>
>>74139951
It's a okay when the Saudis are doing it I guess, haven't even seen AJ reporting on it as much as they report about muh-"Islamophobia in the West"
>>
>>74140230
Western media, most Asian media, etc. are all pro-American biased. Then again, not like other countries are any better. Get over it.

The reason Western media is so powerful though is because it is nominally independent although it almost always toes the government line. That's just a fact of life.

What happened in Yemen and what happened in Crimea are objectively the same issues, (pissed off majority overthrows asshole nominally elected president, but the regional hegemon intervenes to reestablish said asshole).
But one is good and the other is bad.
>>
>>74139951
Because Western countries in NATO back the Saudi's over the Yemeni Shia's.
>>
Yea, it's fucked up.
>>
>>74139951
reality:

Iran is giving Shia militants in Yemen money, soldiers, weapons even missiles to attack Saudi Arabia, all the while it being projected in the competely opposite way

my guess, you are on the Irani Yemeni bad guys side
change it for your own good
this war Iran is wagin in the Middle east will come to bite it in the ass
Iran is a double standard hypocrite power trying to conquer or destroy Arabs and the middle east

one question? if Murrika and Ez raeel are really so bad why arent you/ Iran doing something about them?

also why has Iran invited Russia to,destroy and kill civilians?
>>
>>74139951
Because the Western media, especially the Liberal mainstream, are totally cucked out to Saudi Arabia.

>>74140362
>The reason Western media is so powerful though is because it is nominally independent although it almost always toes the government line
I think Chomsky or some other clever fella called it 'inverted totalitarianism' or something.
>>
>>74140672
>Iran is giving Shia militants in Yemen money, soldiers, weapons even missiles to attack Saudi Arabia
>Implying this is a bad thing

Honestly if you wanted the shit-cycle of the Islamic fundamentalist terrorism breeding the racism against the Muslims, and these victimized Muslims getting radicalized in their own turn to continue the shitshow while the Liberal media washes pathetic platitudes over the issue all at once, probably the best solution is to nuke the whole country while partitioning the two holy cities into some sort of joint-administered international zone between other Muslims countries.
>>
>>74140864
you dont know anything
pretending that you do is really childish
you speak of concepts related to people you have never met or experienced, places you have never visited

being an internet expert means scat
book drinker
>>
Saudi hundreds of bajillions of dollaroos.
>>
File: 1482694560173.png (735KB, 1115x631px) Image search: [Google]
1482694560173.png
735KB, 1115x631px
>>74139951
>NATO funded media
>Objective reporting

Pick one
>>
>>74140672
>Iran is giving Shia militants in Yemen money, soldiers, weapons even missiles to attack Saudi Arabia, all the while it being projected in the competely opposite way

Even if this were remotely true I wouldn't give a fuck. Saudi Arabia is the biggest financial and ideological sponsor of Islamic terrorism around the world and I hope I live long enough to see Riyadh bombed into glass.
>>
>>74139951
The left cares, like the chapo trap house guys talk about it all the time, and I'm sure american muslims that aren't saudiboos care too. There are conservatives who are broadly anti-middle east forever war too but they don't have a voice in the big think tanks or the government

Our bipartisan middle eastern policy is to let israel, saudi and egypt do absolutely whatever the fuck they want, and especially if what they're doing can be put in the vague framework of "fighting terrorism" there's no mechanism for saying no that will be taken seriously. The tail wags the dog.
>>
>>74140672
Houthis aren't Iranians, Muhammed Paj.
>>
>>74139951
Because SA cucks the US
>>
>>74139951

Yemen is so pathetic and unimportant nobody could possibly ever even pretend to care about it. There is nothing there worth saving since all the Jews have been evacuated.

You know they lost a war once to Eritrea? Eri-fucking-trea.
>>
>>74140672
Fuck you and fuck the capitalist Saudi scum and their American lapdogs. Fight the global hegemon in the region who loves to export its terrorism across the world. Stop the war in Yemen and give freedom to all comrades in the region.
>>
>>74143630
That's no excuse for bombing civilian targets and causing food insecurity through a naval blockade you utter twat.
>>
>>74139951
What happened in Yemen? Tell me about it.
>>
>>74139951
>US backed
You literally answered your own question as you were asking it.
>>
>>74143748

Who's excusing it? The amount of effort it would take for even mild public exposure to this war would probably already exceed Yemen's GDP. Nobody gives a shit because there is no money or power whatsoever to be gained from such a desolate shit hole full of useless people. This is also why nobody cares when Congolese murder the absolute shit out of each other every few years.
>>
>>74139951
Because Yemenis deserve it.
>>
>>74143986
Bud why
>>
>>74144056
Bud why nod? :DDDDD
>>
>>74143918
>This is also why nobody cares when Congolese murder the absolute shit out of each other every few years.

The instructive difference is that the US military is not refueling Congolese fighter jets, providing Congolese with operational intelligence, and selling them billions of dollars in weapons systems. Yemen may indeed be a shithole, but we are uniquely complicit in the slaughter of Yemenis.
>>
>>74143986
You've been getting your ass kicked by poorfaggs for what? 2 year or 3?
>>
>>74144283
We killed tens of thousands of them and half the country is starving. We will win.
>>
>>74144309
Why are Saudis so evil?
>>
>>74144309
Excuse me, but what is the conflict about? Please give me an unbiased answer (as much as you can)
>>
>>74144309
Dude, that's pathetic, you have to starve out bunch of poorfaggs with no weapons. And that's when your military budget is bigfer than ours. Your military is literally the most pathetic one out there.
>>
>>74144355
It is not evil, it is self defence.

>>74144391
Iran is trying to encircle us with their proxy government in Yemen, so we intervened to stop them.
>>
>>74144355
Because they have embraced the core of islam.
>>
>>74144355
Radical sectarian indoctrination from a young age and living in a totalitarian society
>>
>>74144405
t. starving out people in Syria
>>
>>74143630
Only jews care about Syria. Thanks for bombing it and creating more refugees though!
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 512x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 512x339px
SIMPLY CANNOT WAIT until KSA's oil runs out and their whole wicked nation of obese, bloodthirsty warlords gets turned into a radioactive crater.
>>
Saudis literally did nothing wrong

Keep on truckin'
>>
>>74144473
Our dudes are fighting your mercenaries and in the same time we actually supply Assad controlled territories which contain the most of syrian population with food and other humanitarian supplies.
>>
>>74144551
Islam is wrong, so saudi is wrong in literally everything they do.
>>
>>74144551
Start taking some refugees, Shekelberg. I'm a liberal and I support asylum for refugees fleeing the destruction we're creating, but it's absolute bullshit that the nation at the center of it all (You) isn't helping.
>>
>>74143873
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemeni_Civil_War_(2015–present)

Ukrainian civil war in the Middle East. This time the supporters of the unpopular dictator are the good guys though.
>>
>>74144551
I can't wait for saudi wahhabis to finally chimp out over israeli appeasement and watch both countries turn to shit without their "" "covert"" alliance
>>
>>74144531

>country cares about hostile country on it's border

another jewish conspiracy exposed. we would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling spaniard
>>
>>74139951
because they live in mud and brick houses
>>
>>74144551
t. Jew

Hezbollah will end your "nation" and repopulate it with arabs.
>>
>>74144633

no hahaha maybe petition to trump to make us do it lmfao

>>74144699

you'll be waiting a while, assmad gulfperson
>>
>>74144742
Thank god we removed your people from España
>>
>>74144831

>Hezbollah ending Israel

Imagine being this deluded lmfao. They don't even have an airforce or an armoured division.

>t. Ismael Al-arcon from Balansiyya
>>
File: chrome_2017-04-27_15-54-56.png (51KB, 431x789px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-04-27_15-54-56.png
51KB, 431x789px
>>74139951

Canada backed Saudis***
>>
>>74144937

Say hello to Ruben Baraja for me
>>
>>74145028
Jews are ending Israel.
>>
>>74145090
Say hello to an Iranian nuke
>>
>>74139951
>>74140724
>>74144937
If you guys haven't figured out by now, OP is a notorious Iranian diaspora troll in Toronto who uses proxies to have a samefag conversation with himself.
>>
>>74144551
based Jew
>>
>>74139951
There is coverage retard
http://www.newsweek.com/yemen-civil-war-aid-590066

and this all started when Iran backed ethnic minorities and a former president took the capital long before the Saudis joined.
>>
>>74145558
do the average saudi hate Israel and Jews like the rest of the middle east?
>>
>>74145642
Saudis are pretty much honorary Israelis, at least for as long as they remain useful.
>>
>>74145642
Yes but we also have an alliance formed of hating everybody else.
>>
>>74145642

Everyone in the know knows that the covert triple alliance of Egypt-Saudi Arabia-Israel is the key to the return of stability in the ME.

We do military training exercises together all the time . :3
>>
>>74144309
>a treasured ally
t.trump
>>
>>74142950
Iran is supporting them and Iran has supported a lot of terrorism as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
>>
>>74139951
it is Iran exporting teyharizm into middle east not the other way around
Iran is evil
it wants to destroy arabs and middle east just for sunni hate
is this Islam?

why isnt Iran doing the same with Juice? and if not then why does Iran call juice and murrkinas the bad guys

This game Iran is playing in Yemen and the middle east is nothing but arab hatred

I am a Paki and I believe the Saudis are only defending their country and its the truth
>>
>>74146041
Countries don't put that much effort into destroying other countries over some irrelevant gay shit like hatred. They do it for money. There's money in there somewhere.
>>
>>74146041

they're always trying to fuck with us via proxies and funding terror groups. the IDF spends an enormous amount of resources and is constantly operating to keep down iran-funded threats.
>>
>>74146149
You don't understand the middle east.
>>
>>74146041
>I am a Paki and I believe the Saudis are only defending their country and its the truth

I'll err on the side that Iran and the Shias are ok and the Saudi/Paki and the Sunnis are not. Sunnis have more of a reason to be evil.
>>
>>74146041

This
>>
>>74146205
>>74146041
Iran is the most peaceful country of the middle east.

these slanderous rumours are only meant to illicit war.
>>
>>74146251

You don't know shit about whats going down in the hood whiteboy
>>
>>74146205
Good you fucking Jew
>>
>>74146209
It does generally seem like the Shias are the victims, but then again there aren't nearly as many of them so I don't know.
>>
>>74146306
I'd sooner go to the grave, than believe Israel's account of geopolitics.

Sunnis, Israelis, Baathists - all only seek war.
Iran is gudbois who dindu nuffin besides defend themselves.
>>
>>74144355
Don't think of it as evil but Iran and S.A. have a long war of influence over the ME and Iran got more hands on so this is S.A.'S response. Neither side or more or less bad than the other.
>>
>>74144405
>poorfaggs with no weapons
>poorfaggs
The former president and his supporters aren't really poor
>no weapons
Iran has given them weapons.
>>
>>74145642
I went to engineering school with a bunch and I gathered at least the educated ones dont have a real issue with Israel but really hate Iran and believe it's trying to create a new Persian empire.
>>
>>74146823
>trying to create a new Persian empire
What would be the problem with this?
>>
>>74146206
To be fair, does anyone, really?
>>
>>74144309
> they divide us, but what if we unite
>>
>>74146918
Because it would be run by a Shia theocracy that supports terrorism in other countries.
>>
>>74147047
As opposed to a Sunni theocracy? What's the difference?
>>
File: 1490890495401.png (91KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
1490890495401.png
91KB, 291x173px
>>74139951
>>74140230
>>74140362
>>
>>74147304
>>74147047
Genuine question by the way. I'm not necessarily arguing with you, just wondering if you know something I don't. Which you very well may.
>>
>>74140230
>>74147439
>>74140362
>>
>>74147800
>>
>>74147536
As it is now there are a bunch of separate countries in the ME (with fucked up borders) with different governments. A monolithic theocracy controlling all of the ME when it has ties to terrorism is not a good thing. However, I think the religious split is too much for them to control the Sunnis.
>>
>>74147304
Saudi Arabia loses it's respect that comes from being the original Muhammadans and having all the important Moslem sites to the rest of the ME, and will be irrelevant outside of oil money. Iran has said that Saudi Arabia shouldn't be placed in charge of Mecca and Medina.
>>
I wish America would switch sides and supply Yemen with the bombs.

Saudi Arabia is a cancerous tumor upon the world.
>>
>>74140672
>trying to conquer or destroy Arabs and the middle east

a good cause then
>>
>>74154220
THIS TBQH
H
I
S

T
B
Q
H

Won't happen though. We're a cancer on the world too.
>>
>>74154220
Saudis are what hold up the petrodollar. Smh why do Amerijews not know about their 2nd greatest ally?
>>
>>74154680
Fuck Saudi Arabia
>>
>>74154680
>2nd greatest ally
Do I even want to know?
>>
File: ztz3.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ztz3.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>74154782
To summarize
>Jews create Federal Reserve in 1913
>Fed dollar is tied to gold
>after ww2 Britian's economy is weak
>so the USD becomes the world reserve currency instead of the pound
>this is done under the agreement that America only print $35 for every ounce of gold they have
>germony/france send over their gold to America to hold for shekels and marshal plan
>Vietnam war starts
>Amerijews start printing tons of shekels for the military
>use shekels to buy stuff from France/Germany
>Germony/Frogs know that america clearly does not have $700 billion of USD every year in gold to fund that military
>ask for their jewgold back
>Nixon refuses
>takes USD off the gold standard
>USD is not backed by anything now and the American economy can collapse since other nations will refuse to accept USD for trade
>makes deals with all the OPEC nations that if they only sell their oil in USD they will get America support and protection
>OPEC nations agree
>now if anyone wants to buy oil they need USD, and to get USD they must trade with America
>American economy strong
>Gulf nations get tons of USD, not sure what to spend it on, so they just build meme cities and invest it back in American real estate
>Israel starts Jewing everyone
>Iraq thinks America won't protect them from the Jude
>wants to leave the petrodollar agreement
>Amerijew economy threatened
>invade Iraq
>etc.....
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.