[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you about your country thread. I am really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 25

File: freddomaintfree[3].jpg (131KB, 357x357px) Image search: [Google]
freddomaintfree[3].jpg
131KB, 357x357px
Let me tell you about your country thread.
I am really good at that. Try me. What is your cunt?
>>
See flag
>>
>>74111821
i am you
>>
do me do me
>>
>>74111876
Canada is a cold place. People there are either over tolerant city slickers or redneck lumberjacks. Maplesyrup is overrated.
>>
>>74111901
We couped you like 10 times and that caused a huge mess. You probably still have maras. You also sell weapons to Mexican cartels but Mexicans claims they buy them north of the border at a local Costco. You probably don't like El Salvador too much.
>>
tell me about hungary
why are we always hungry
>>
>>74111876
hockey,
other than that a low budget version of the US
your PM is a fag and is friends with Fidel
cancerours shitposters too.
>>
>>74112126
accurate!
cheers, big neighbor
>>
>>74112132
Because the Russians messed with you but we saved from the Communism in the 1950's. Unfortunately you are a very isolated cunt since you are a special snowflake that is neither eastern or western european and your language is pretty unique. You used to have gypsies and Dracula lived somewhere nearby. Some of your people live in Slovakia and Romania.
>>
>>74112307
thank you and take care, my miniature friend. we won't hurt you ever again. if someone is messing with you please let me know.
>>
flag
>>
>>74112357
ustasi massacred your people during ww2 with a special knife. and they used to say srbi na vrbi. you had chetniks. tito was a special kind of a commie but not a real commie so he allowed a lot of freedoms. milosevic was a war criminal. other than that, it is complicated. also i know some serbian: jebem ti boga
>>
>>74112357
Operation Allied Force was totally justified.

Modern Serbia seems to be split between being butthurt about getting owned by Clinton, and wanting to get into that delicious European moni
>>
>>74111821
>>
>>74112663
Australia's Canada.

The Maori are at least mildly cooler than Australian abos or First nations people in Canada.

Needs to gas all the hippies.
>>
File: 1488388038954.jpg (327KB, 1151x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488388038954.jpg
327KB, 1151x900px
>>74111821

I come from a large aquatic animal, tell me about my vagina
>>
do me
>>
Do me
>>
>>74112768
The home of nice asses. Other than that, standard Latin American shithole with corrupt politicians, a handful of richfags, and cancerous liberal children of said richfags.
>>
>>74112771
>>
>>74111821
I am Greek.
>>
>>74112869
In general, the further south, and the further east you get in Europe, the crappier the country.

Greece is to the far Southeast of Europe.

Still infinitely better than the rest of the Balkans though.

Got couped by LBJ and then cucked by the Turks.
>>
>>74112768
helped you with the steel industry pre-ww2, planned to attack you (plan rubber) if you stayed loyal to the nazis, since the concern was the nazi could invade SA from africa. couped you in the 60's but it wasn't the bloodiest coup in SA and some conservatives in Brazil even believe it was beneficial. But unfortunately that gave rise to the leftist movements and so Brazil swung left as a result and it still seems to be the issue. Both Lula and Dilma are leftists but he did a little better and she is just plain fucking stupid. Election in 2018. Bolsonaro is a retard who says thing like "if a solder that goes to war is afraid of dying, he is a coward".
>>
>>74112854
This makes me angry
>>
>>74113228
why
>>
>>74112869
Quarter pounder is called royale with cheese.
God tier food. Good wines but califorinia wines are objectively better. Le Pen will probably lose.
French has too many verb forms that are not used. Sarkosi was a funny guy. He once appeared drunk on TV. Another time some angry man refused to shake his hand and he called him pauvre con. His bimbo wife sings on TV (badly). Then there was this algerian bitch (Rachida Dati?) who got famous for promising to karcher all racailles

Also, lost a lobster war to Brazil
>>
>>74113228
Your country is like a bee hive with a bear clawing around in it.

I feel bad for ya pal
>>
File: kot.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
I would like to see you try.
>>
I know I will probably regret it but pls do me
>>
>>74112771
urdu is the official language. everyone also speaks dialects like pushto. urdu is very close to hindi since both are technically "hindustani" languages but urdu's vocabulary is heavily influenced by persian while hindi is based on sanskrit. politicians make it sound like these are two different languages but bollywood movies use a neutral hindustani that is understood in both india and pakistan. bhutto's brother once had a fight with her husband and shaved his mustache off.
>>
File: 1347291577675.jpg (61KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1347291577675.jpg
61KB, 500x480px
hello yes estonia speaking, what is you tell about
>>
>>74113615
macedonians are a bit insecure about their role in the world history and tend to exaggerate it. they claim that they invented cyrillics which may be actually be true. the country lost their name to due to a copyright claim by greece. look more swarthy than other ex-yugos.
>>
>>74113874
Not Scandinavian.

Nonetheless, pretty good. Hates commies and pays denbts Cheap alcohol.

Has the extreme misfortune to border Russia.
>>
Tell me about afghanistan
>>
File: 32.jpg (23KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
23KB, 490x313px
>>74113878
>due to a copyright claim by greece
>look more swarthy than other ex-yugos
>>
>>74113711
there is a weiss wurst equator in germany that separates south and central germany. there are some weird traditions in some lands, such as if you rent an apartment, you take turns with other neighbors to clean up common areas.
feminists require men to sit down when peeing.
german boys and men love building sand castles and digging holes on the beaches.
>>
What you got fatso
>>
>>74114060
briefly secular, russian invasion, american invasion, bush the father, osama bin laden, mess, trump, big boom
>>
>>74113874
you speak a dialect of finnish but culturally pretty distant from them. not really western or eastern, a tiny special snowflake trying to resist the russian influence. somehow managed to remain part of the ussr while being culturally very different. probably drink a lot of hard liquor.
>>
Now tell me about iran.
>>
>>74114247
the name suggests that you may be close to equator. one of the relatively better cunts in SA. sounds like CIA never messed with you. well maybe a little for good measure. reggaeton, arepas. chicha.
>>
File: image.jpg (730KB, 2409x1319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
730KB, 2409x1319px
Tell me about California
>>
>>74114457
>you speak a dialect of finnish
>but culturally pretty distant from them
audibly loled
>>
>>74114554
not arabs.
it was not us who deposed their secular govt in the 1950's. it was the brits but still bad.

>>74114625
bunch of assholes with a superiority complex
great nature though
mexicans
liberal cucks

>>74114626
that's what finns say on /int/
maybe you think you do and they think you don't
you need to check with them!
>>
>>74111821
do me please
no homo btw Xdddd
>>
>>74114720
Tell me about texas. What would happen if I visited their. I'd probably pass off as latino if I shaved but lets assume if I didn't
>>
>>74114625
liberals, farmers, mexicans, asians, rich af people, poor af people. microcosm of america
>>
>>74114587
Pretty accurate i guess, except for arepas, since we dont eat those
>>
>>74114739
hezbollah
jew haters
have christians
were bombed a lot in the past
some of their diaspora live in greece
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 2040x1343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 2040x1343px
>>74114720
Yep sounds bout right even down to the captcha
>>
>>74111821
do it
hard mode: no narcos
>>
>>74114786
ah maybe that's colombia then

>>74114776
sorry i dunno anything about them
>>
>>74114804
>jew haters
not me at least :^(
but i'd say brazil more than greece
other than that pretty much nailed it
>>
File: Auschan.jpg (120KB, 800x641px) Image search: [Google]
Auschan.jpg
120KB, 800x641px
What about our favoured nation, my long-respected ally?
>>
>>74114838
jorge. reggaeton. chicha. arepas
american ally. still a bit butthurt about the canal
>>
Flag
>>
>>74114874
Do you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior?
>>
File: 01.gif (2MB, 345x263px) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
2MB, 345x263px
>>74114926
personally I am butthurt about the canal but I haven't met anyone who feels the same way

otherwise pretty good 9/10
>>
>>74113440
holy shit, I never thought a Murrikan would know things like the pauvre con moment.

gg Murrikan guy
>>
>>74114874
Lebanese people are everywhere. A former president was a son of Lebanese inmigrants. Funny story, he only lasted 6 months before he was labeled as "mentally incapable" of being a president and had to resign. We call him "El Loco"
>>
>>74114926
thanks, while i was eating, a couple of more names came to mind: carlos valderrrrama. still remember his goofy haircut. he was good. i hope he is ok. (also wanted to add betacourt(?) and of course escobar but you said no narcos. however i read that his relatives changed their names and live in argentina). another fact is colombians in chile. apparently the people you ship there are not the best kind so the chileans bitch about that. also i also remember you have actual african black people in colombia. forgot what you call them

>>74114960
chavez, porque no te callas
once one of the best cunts in SA
commies ruined everything as usual
close to deposing chavez in 2002 but failed miserably which gave him additional strength
muh duro declares war on brazil and some other cunt
la dieta de maduro te pone duro
chaos
sadness

stay strong!

>>74115090
thanks, i was studying french at the time so was following your news
forgot most of it sadly, since no practice
>>
hard mode nothing related to our former colonies or the maine
>>
>>74114895
best bros IRL
a few edgy fuckers on /int/ always create shitty threads about us, just like the leafs.
lost war to emus
melbourne is expensive as hell and full of fags
your abos are not as violent as our nigs
crocodile dundee, of course
>>
File: gored-bull-fighter-promo[1].jpg (62KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
gored-bull-fighter-promo[1].jpg
62KB, 1200x628px
>>74116414
manolos have a speach defect and call themselves thpanish
they speak like in the bible
vosotros quereis
andalusians are moor rape babies but unfortunately for the rest of you they are the source of all bad stereotypes about spain.
rajoy is kinda dorky guy and also has a speech defect and says funny shit on tv

also pic related
>>
give me all you got muricabro!
>>
pretty rude tbqh
>>
>>74111821
tell me about lithuanians,why do they kill themselves?
>>
>>74116691
i don't know much about singapore
i read that it is more relaxed that honkong
and probably more regulated
also, singlish is awesome
english words mixed with the "chinese" style grammar, plain and simple, bare minimum
but i forgot all examples

>>74116705
sorry, not being serious, just bantz,
>>
>>74116858
because everyone confuses them with the latvians and overall i think they have a bit of an identity crisis just like other small cunts in that region. you know, the unique languages and all that. also, weren't you the famous jew killers during the WW2?
>>
>>74116950
man we get called slavs,poles and russians,but latvians?Only saw that in a movie clip
>jew killers
for some reason nazis here just skipped almost straight to killing unlike everywhere else,no work or such
>>
>>74116872
singlish is unintelligible english plain and simple. Colloquialism and slang at its worst, gives us a bad image and not something i'll be proud of. But still its pretty comfy i guess
>>
File: Canadian routine.jpg (36KB, 512x453px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian routine.jpg
36KB, 512x453px
>>74111876
DUDE
>>
flag
>>
>>74117247
invented reggaeton
a special snowflake's status with the us
one of the better cunts in the caribbean
puerto ricans i knew here spoke very good american english with virtually no accent
>>
>>74113615
my ancestor :) the country
>>
do me senpai
>>
>>74117461
>>74117461
surprisingly accurate
except
>special snowflake
you mean colony
>puerto ricans i knew here spoke very good american english with virtually no accent
this is 100% true. I have a terrible accent for some reason though
>>
>>74117247
literally fourth world outside of San Juan and US military bases.
>>
Texas
>>
most powerful race
>>
>>74117939
The best country in Latin America.

Unfortunately, that's like winning the special olympics.
>>
>>74117769
i already mentioned typical stereotypes about yugoslavia and serbs vs croats. what else hmm. your soccer fans love flares/fireworks way too much, that they always try to burn their stadiums. but again maybe i am thinking about serbia. also i think you speak the same language as serbs. but some people with political agendas still claim that croatian is a separate language. i know serbians may use both latin and cyrillic whereas in croatia you probably never use cyillics.

>>74117932
4th world? come on. you must be thinking of cuba
>>
About halfway done reading this thread, good stuff
>>
>>74117939
copper
allende
cia
pinochet
helicopter rides
commies bye bye
chicago boys
healthy economy
mapuches
tierra del fuego
que wena
incomprehensible spanish
colombian brides
cucked bolivia out of sea access
>>
File: _pendejito.png (56KB, 777x398px) Image search: [Google]
_pendejito.png
56KB, 777x398px
>>74118040
used to be our allies
not sure what the current status is
duterde is something
but better than marcos i guess and funny as hell, too

also they may be considred the spanish speaking cousins of latin ameicans.
but the cruel spaniards gave them bad names, see pic

funny duterte moments (he is all over youtube):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfnM45fjWFE
>>
>>74118389
10/10
>>
Algeria. We're irrelevant so you don't know shit about us.
>>
Do me, America-Senpai
>>
you already got """"Lithuania""""" wrong so I doubt you'll get this right
>>
>>74112347
>we won't hurt you ever again
lies and slander
>>
do me, do me!
>>
FINLAND NOW
>>
File: 43.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>74111821
>american expressing his thoughts about my country
WEW
>>
>>74111821
Check the flag above for more information.
>>
>>74122250
all i know you were a french colony and so french is one of your official languages. also, you speak a maghrebi version of arabic. as far as i know it is one of the three major branches, the other two being eastern arabic in cunts like syria, and also egyptian arabic is a separate beast. zidane is algerian descent.

>>74124366
poland has always been partitioned and invaded by everyone since it so flat and easy to invade.
in addition to being the east block under the soviet union, you were also part of the russian empire and at some point i think you were united with lithuania but that was long time ago. you use the latin alphabet but polish has a lot of hissing and other special sounds so the cyrllic alphabet would be probably more appropriate. because of that, there are a lot of diactrics and cluster consonants in polish so your names are hard to pronounce for americans. west ukrainian dialects are heavily influenced by polish for obvious reasons. also copernicus and marie curie.

>>74125705
you are the easiest 2bh
hiroshima, anime, sushi, samurai, bukkake, just to name a few.
i dunno what else, i think we made you a better cunt after the end of ww2, as your cars were initially pretty shitty but since you cracked the american market you vastly improved and became 1st world. also one of your southern islands is full of weird looking mafia types. some say they are just larping but they are fat and funny

>>74125768
suomi mainittu, torilla tavataan!
mammi is your famous meme food that visually looks like shit but some say it is delicious
sauna
the twig man (rip)
perkele vittu
personal space (bus stop . jpg)
finnoswedes
one of them is a rally driver and is a hilarious dude
finnish rap (roihuvuori by avain)

>>74131477
what most people here think of mexico (food etc) are actually all northern mexican stereotypes. nobody hates chicanos irl. and nobody hates mexicans either, except for some butthurt rednecks. these are all 4hcan and /pol/ memes.
>>
>>74127674
that's because you are another example of a special snowflake. czechs especially in the western czechia think they are are more germanic than slavic so they are germanboos (except perhaps for the elderly) and look down on their eastern slovakian neighbors. even though you are obviously pretty much the same people.
>>
tell me about dänemark
>>
>>74111821
do me bitch
>>
>>74133408
danish is swedish spoken with a hot potato in the mouth.
actually i know how to visually tell written danish/norwegian from swedish, they use umlauts like in german and you use a slashed o instead and also you have ae i think and they dont. also norway was so butthurt about the danish domination they even invented a meme written language based on west norway dialects which are the farthest from the danish dialects. and it was all due to the fact that despite having a million dialects they didn't have a written language and they used danish instead. now their kids have to study both bokmal and nynorsk. what else... you are probably slightly less autistic than finns but still no more than two people can sit on a long bench, and they have to sit on the opposite sides. brief success in soccer. michael laudrup. drunken swedes on a weekend ferry trip. iceland thinks you are their rivals but you may not be aware of that. oh, and the danes seemed to be kinda cucked by their govt since they actually believe that high taxes is a good thing and always defend this in the comments on youtube.
>>
File: 47663[1].jpg (69KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
47663[1].jpg
69KB, 640x470px
>>74133626
blusukan, bitch.
i don't know much about you bitches apart from that funny politician dude. i don't know his name. he dresses like a dork and has this comical gaddafi tier look, like he is some kind of a guerrilla warrior or something. and he says funny shit in pigeon english like kipidup dongibup. but unlike the shit talking flip, he is not well known outside malaysia.
>>
hey its me your doppelganger
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
wtf i love this guy, i am officially his fan now.
>>
>>74138576
love your flag. great colors and overall design
dongibap please
>>
hello america please speak of sweden
hardmode: no /pol/ memes
>>
File: THISGONBGUD.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
THISGONBGUD.gif
1MB, 350x191px
tell me bout Sweden
>>
>>74138836
>>74138905

hmm that's hard, apart from the memes and what i've already said about finland and denmark...

some finns speak swedish but no swede would ever bother to learn finnish
scania is full of smug people
good hockey, lots of swedes in the nhl
i think sweden is overall the most successful in (team) sports among their neighbors since you kinda good at soccer too, although the best known swedish player is actually a bosnian muslim and his name is unironically ibrahimovic kek.
ikea is kinda popular here among college students. cheap stuff that you can throw away later. old farts still remember abba i think. yes they were known in the us back then. old saab 900 cars had a cult following a while ago.
>>
>>74122250
Former Ottoman province that got annexed by France. Fought a massive, bloody, and messy independence war/civil war clusterfuck against France. Still kinda messed up due to France playing the minorities off against each other. After independence, not too prominent globally. Good oil. Terrorists in the south and near Tunisia. That's all I can think of.
>>
>>74138836
>>74138905
just recalled that sweden had a porn actress linda thoren. she was was from the far north and considered kinda poor. in general the more north you go the more rural and country the people are. she suffered a prolapsed anus (with rocco sifreddi) and was given workers' compensation because it was a work related injury. she now works at a retirement home in northern sweden.

also, there a lot of memes about TV licenses in UK but few people know that sweden has (or had?) the same system. so there was this commercial about some dude who brought his date home and they had sexy time and all but in the end she turned out to be a TV license inspector and he got busted.
>>
>>74141555
oh forgot to mention that she changed her name to preserve her anonymity. she is now known as linda torn.
>>
New York
>>
>>74116691
Disneyland but with the death penalty.

Everything fun is banned, with the exception of hanging Australians for drug trafficking.
>>
>>74133364
>czechs are pretty much same people as slov*ks
and americans are pretty much the same as mexicans, amirite?
>>
Lol gypsy lol orphans I guess. (and you wouldn't really be wrong).
>>
Sup.
>>
>>74148085
also dracula
ceausescu ouch

>>74148162
dindu nuffin

>>74147748
some are, for sure
>>
>>74148162
Like Bizarro Superman to the US's regular Superman.
>>
>>74111821
GO
>>
>>74154132
"And then it got even worse" the country.

All of the authoritarianism and mindless cruelty of an East Asian society with none of the discipline and work ethic.
>>
File: 1487687709632.jpg (55KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
1487687709632.jpg
55KB, 600x458px
>>74154199
why u did this
>>
>>74154280
I'm not the OP, I'm that one guy being mean to all the countries.

Except for Estonia. I like Estonia.
>>
>>74154331
thats true tho
>>
>>74154404
The most depressing part is those brief moments of hope, like when the Duma got established after the Revolution of 1905, or the Kerensky government in 1917, or glastnost.

And then the old habits take over again and next thing you know, we have to shell out for more bombers because there's another Cold War on.
>>
File: 1453573307504.png (56KB, 742x540px) Image search: [Google]
1453573307504.png
56KB, 742x540px
>>74111821
do me, do me
>>
now me
>>
File: 1353571565986.jpg (210KB, 746x651px) Image search: [Google]
1353571565986.jpg
210KB, 746x651px
>>74155697
Hasn't quite adapted to the fact that they're no longer a superpower.

Every day, they find a new way to make me thankful that my country has a written constitution and enumerated rights.

Other than that, pretty standard Western European country. Not as good as Scandinavia but better than France.
>>
>>74111821
Gimme your best shot, pal
>>
>>74155711
The Pots and Pans Revolution was pretty cool.

One of the best /out/ countries in the world.'

Good mythology. Were bros about getting invaded during WW2
>>
>>74112854
That last part about China isn't accurate at all. China is Pakistan's strongest ally and is sinking billions into infrastructure project in the country. Chinese diplomats have even referred to Pakistan as "Our Israel" in conversations with US diplomats.
>>
>>74155747
I even put the image to make it clear
I meant Scotland not the UK
And in what way are we better than france? Our quality of living is fucking awful compared to them
>>
>>74155775
Your national history reads like a ryona doujin.

One of the least cucked countries in Europe, mostly because they're too poor to attract immigrants or get that whole decadence thing that happens when people have had it too good for too long.

One of only three countries to help the US with the invasion of Iraq.

I'm glad we have a bunch of ballsy, expendable people in between Russia and the good parts of Europe.
>>
>>74155775
>>74124366
>>
>>74113615
You're one of those mini-russias that has a bunch of blocky concrete buildings and lakes.
>>
>>74117247
You will never be a state
>>
>>74155791
Pakistan is also officially a US ally.

Hence why they use both F-16s and Chinese tanks.

I'm personally presuming that having actual allies who you'll go to war over isn't China's diplomatic style.
>>
>>74113711
You make interesting but overcomplicated machines. Your car companies are known for being pure evil. Your population is an even split between authoritarians and submissive autists. You have great music and a lot of alcohol.
>>
>>74155819
Doesn't have shit blowing up every ten minutes.

Has moderately less Pakis than France has Algerians.

Came to terms with their decline as an empire and withdrew in relatively good order, rather than sinking blood and treasure into morasses like Algeria and Indochina.

As for Scotland, I was rooting for the referendum to work purely to humiliate the English.

The SNP are massive cucks and they banned pellet guns. Everyone is addicted to heroin. The SAS is mostly Scottish, because Scottish people love fighting.
>>
>>74114739
Bombings happen a bunch, and I think you hate the greatest ally™. I know aussies hate you for some reason.
>>
>>74155841
>Pakistan is also officially a US ally.

Not disputing that, it's not wrong to say China is a closer ally of Pakistan than the US is though. Pakistan was also one of the first countries to recognize the PRC.
>>
File: Germany.png (215KB, 874x1086px) Image search: [Google]
Germany.png
215KB, 874x1086px
I need to learn more about my country
>>
>>74114895
Pretty much Far East America: Desert edition but freer up until the 90s when everything became horrible forever. Despite a great car culture, your car laws suck. Your gun laws suck. Your internet is made of smoke signals. You have interesting but deadly wildlife, and you invented Steve Irwin.
>>
>>74116691
Asian switzerland with a surprisingly good military and cool buildings.

>>74116858
To join their friends that the Russians killed first?
>>
>>74155885
Is this you trying to be the typical ameribear or your actual thoughts
>>
>>74155902
The /his/ meme about Germans being responsible for every bad thing in history is surprisingly close to the truth.

Germans aren't evil, but they emerged on the global stage relatively late, when even the experienced powers were having trouble navigating the politics, and they were close enough to Western Europe to fuck things up when they had growing pains.

They seem to have a tendency to prize ideology over practicality, which results in things like Martin Luther, the various German peasants wars, communism, and the last two Reichs.

#refugeeswelcome was one of the greatest political blunders of the 21st century

You can make both French people and German people angry by pointing out that they are sister countries, which they are.
>>
File: sauna.png (40KB, 798x2012px) Image search: [Google]
sauna.png
40KB, 798x2012px
>>74125768
Rally driver breeding ranch. Invented Spurdo Sparde and have a disproportional effect on internet culture. You love your saunas to the point where people have died defending Finland's sauna honor. It's also really cold, dark, and depressing, and everybody has assburgers. You also humiliated Russia and were justified nazis that repaid their war debt using money you earned from cell phones and inventing a shitton of communications protocols. You also have Varusteleka.
>>
>>74155957
Well, the part about bombings was kind of just banter.

The part where Britain handled the end of their empire much more realistically and effectively than the French was real. The British won in Malaya while the French lost in Indochina at the same time.

From what I understand, Scottish people tend to be extremely warlike wherever they go, and the SAS is disproportionately Scottish, the same way the US military is disproportionately Southern.

Independence for Scotland is probably a bad idea, but it would make English people really angry, which I personally would find funny.
>>
>>74133408
Everything is heavily taxed, you listen to a lot of gabber, and everybody is suicidal but medicated. You sand Sweden have a history of fighting each other.
>>
>>74138836
Invented Moomin, Saab, Volvo, and ABBA. YOu make budget fighter planes for south american countries, eat disgusting rotted fish, have sun at midnight, and have loads of moose. You wuz vikins an sheeeeit. You're full of feminists.
>>
>>74148085
You had a quick trial for your dictator then immediately shot him out back of the courthouse. You hated his wife more and shot her too. You have nice roads that Top Gear did a special about. You're not Gypsies but people think you are.
>>
>>74155976
>They seem to have a tendency to prize ideology over practicality
I see that as well, both in history and in my daily life. Took me a while to realize what seems to be off with most Germans but this is the core of it.

>#refugeeswelcome was one of the greatest political blunders of the 21st century
Holy fuck, while this is true it isn't the German people who are responsible so putting it like that gives a wrong impression. The majority of Germans wants no muslim overlords to provide with housing and money here or anywhere else in Europe. The theory that the USA is behind all this to weaken Germany seems plausible. Also multiculturalism isn't a German idea.
>>
>>74138836
>>74155711
>>74111966
I'm a huge Scandiboo.
>>
>>74155775
You keep getting gangbanged by your neighbors and make great plumbers. All your names are only spelled with z, c, and i. Everything is cheap, and you had a pope.
>>
File: 1492915605719.png (270KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1492915605719.png
270KB, 500x333px
>>74156023
Ah, right. I'm afraid the 'tism along with the surge in /pol/ makes it hard for me to sort banter from the retardation
Yeah, we've always been mercenarys and savages. I'd say it's less out of a lack of want to develop, just that we lost the battle and got confined to our shitey little patch of land for long enough that we didn't really get out of the kill kill kill mentality as soon as everyone else
As far as independance goes, it's awful either way. If we don't manage to get some kind of buffer to keep the powers that we have then we'll just see more and more things like the NHS and prescriptions and social care are basic stuff that makes the country a relatively nice place to live be cut
It's not great here but it could be a lot worse and we certainly don't have westminster to thank for that
Really I don't mind staying in the union in theory, I understand that it's really rather good for us and the English and Welsh are good cunts, but the leadership and politics they have is so at odds with ours that I don't see it working out
>>
>>74156084
To me, #refugeeswelcome seems like a logical extension of the natural German habit of overdoing things when they commit to an ideology.

If they commit to secular humanism and multiculturalism, they're going to overdo it just as surely as they overdid nationalism and traditionalism.
>>
>>74156102
>Everything is cheap
Supermarket products cost the same in Poland as in Germany (or more). The reason is that most of these products are produced in Germany. Services and rent are cheap though.
>>
>>74111821
Please do nigger, I feel like my country fades into obscurity every passing day and it's like an ending scene from blade runner.
>>
>>74156105
From what I understand, the SNP are pretty left wing.

On one hand, I think that the stupidest thing the left wing in America ever did was abandon nationalism and religion. Nationalism and religion are the two most powerful political forces in a human society.

So whenever I see left wing nationalists, I get a little excited because it's bucking the trend of globalist, multiculturalist left wing.

But as often as not, it's a shitty kind of left wing. As I understand it, the SNP wants like Japan tier gun laws. As an American, I hate that.
>>
>>74154132
where do i begin?
it all went wrong in 1917
bolsheviks gave rise to the bydlo culture in russia
that's when they started squatting i think
stalin
gulag
kruchev we will show america!!!
breznev hello alzheimer
old commie farts died every year
gorbachev
perestroyka
sobriety campaign
yeltsin
i really loved his meeting with the irish president
some russians thought it was freedom time as they managed to get the fuck out of the country
most others thought it was drunken chaos and humiliation
so vlad came to power and said fuck the west and fuck america
you won't fuck us in the ass anymore
we are the greatest nation in the world since we have muh culture, ballet and nukes
i can fuck my fellow russians myself
since they are patriotic and prefer my uncut dick
and i will be a pain in the american's fat ass
so all american enemies love him just for that and they don't give a shit about political assassinations and rampant corruption in russia
russians look down on pretty much every cunt around them. to them, all other cunts are either western lgbt cucks or shitskins or their former commie bloc neighbors which they regard as their little retarded cousins and think they still have the right to fuck with them
>>
>>74156159
Russia invaded you, yet somehow failed to establish air supremacy over a much smaller country. They then claimed "ethnic Russians we dindunuffin" and took your land.
>>
>>74156159
One of the most heterogeneous places in the world in terms of language.

Keeps getting raped by Russians.

Keeps getting raped by their own leadership.

Keeps getting confused for the US state Georgia by poorly educated Americans.

Also, Northwest Asia seems to be really overlooked in general.
>>
>>74156159
weird christians. elves from lord of the rings
>>
>>74156175
Everyone wants stricter gun laws here. For my part, I don't think as a culture we're anywhere near ready for universal rights to firearms
We're bad enough with just drugs and blunt objects as it is
Abandoning religion must happen, sooner rather than later here
Every form of religion that's "big" in the isles has been found out to be a bunch of peados and murderers, like everyone always knew they were
the religious are a dying breed, la
I've a question for you: as an american, how can you dislike multiculturalism while liking your country, in general? Or do you see it as liking the colonial attitude and not the new type of american thinking?
>>
>>74156133
The regular German people are well aware how fucked up German politics are.
By the same logic you could say that every cleptocratic country's citizens have sado-masochistic tendencies. For example I'm quite sure the people of Venezuela know that their government is fucking them but they can't do a thing about it. The same way Germans can't do a thing about their politicians being determined on making the country a miserable place to live.
>>
>>74156159
christians
stalin
funny alphabet
us educated president
he was a huge pain in putin's ass as vlad thought you were his rightful clay as a former part of the ussr
so he started shit in abkhasia
and later in south ossetia
all typical nazi tier tactics
muh people there are suffering
i need to defend muh people
many years later, russians are still butthurt about those events
>>
>>74111821
Try your best, try to be creative
>>
>>74156251
I've always thought that European states should be more nationalist than New World states, for the simple reason that all of the countries in the new world were artificially created by other countries and then filled by immigrants, and states in the old world were mostly the organic creations of thousands of years of social development.

Also, I want Europe to remain as quaint and picturesque as possible so that fat slobs such as myself can use it as an open air theme park.

I think that nationalism in the new world should be based on political ideals rather than on family background. A fresh off the boat Laotian who believes in rule of law and personal autonomy is more American to me than a twentieth generation WASP who wants crony capitalism and a nanny state.
>>
>>74156286
This is why I think presidential systems with open primaries beat parliamentary systems.

If things go totally wrong, you can get a Trump or something to go fuck things up and strike the fear of god into people.
>>
>>74156329
fucking vuvuzelas!!!!!!
i literally wanted to shove them up your asses!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
no hard feelings
just banter
>>
>>74156374

Israel
>>
>>74156329
It's fitting that the "rainbow nation" is infested with AIDS.

Has managed to get less fucked than most of post-colonial Africa, which is a very low bar.

Zuma wants to be a Hugo Chavez or a Tayyip Erdogan.

Is a developed country for the upper class, and a cesspool for the poor.

The education system is so fucked that colleges spend the first year teaching people how to read.

BRICS was a meme.
>>
>>74156397

Israel
>>
>>74156329
Strange language, you elected a genocidal terrorist as a president, you had a nuke that you got rid of when you elected the president, you'll always be "That racist white country" to the west even though you're on the track to becoming Zimbabwe II.
>>
>>74156414

And for that matter USA
>>
>>74156331
Yes, that is the bit that I'm having trouble wrapping my head around. If you immigrate to a country, then you're forsaking your country for country x, so you should forsake your culture to and adopt theirs
The idea that you should bring more than a tiny amount of your culture with you just baffles me, what's the point of moving countries if you're just gonna turn this new one into the one that you left? Is there even a reason for moving?
I think that Europe, in general, is just tired of all the constant fighting and hardships
Almost a full century of fighting and losing almost all the overseas territories that made them the world powers they are kind of subdued them
It doesn't help that right now specifically is a time of great political upheaval, here in Scotland we've been running referendum, parliment, council elections for almost four or five years straight, and then there was the wars in the middle east before that
Everyone's just so tired that the easiest solution seems really very appealing, especially if that easy solution involves not spending as much money on something (vetting immigrants, border control, whatever)
>>
>>74156235
>>74156323
ვინაა ელფი თქვე ნაბოზრებო, დაგიტყნავთ დედებს გოჭებივით ბიჭო.
Also our whole thing with Osetia was just a prank, we're an peaceful nation now without innate instinct to kill every breathing Muslim walking this earth and soon to be EU because Turkey shit their diapers.
>>
>>74156432
>>74156414

Hello?
>>
>>74156435
The fundamental flaw with multiculturalism is the assumption that people can be treated as interchangeable cogs.

I think the European ruling class has badly missed this point, which is a shame, because the EU could be a superpower on par with the US if it was run properly.

Also, I want the EU to become a superpower so that the US can go back to being isolationist. I think every American dreams of the day where we can withdraw from the world stage without leaving such a huge power vacuum that it ruins everything.
>>
>>74156206
>One of the most heterogeneous places in the world in terms of language.
not even close
>>
>>74156464
Expect more "local militias" if Georgia gets close to EU membership.
>>
>>74156496

Israel

And

USA
>>
>>74156503

Hes confusing it with the north caucasus and specifically dagestan
>>
>>74156519
I was.
>>
>>74155697
haggis
sectarian violence
celtic vs rangers
gobshites
hello hello we are the billy boys
do you want to eat a cheeseburger bobby sands
>>
>>74156525

Do Israel I wanna hear it
>>
File: 1492912835716.jpg (67KB, 960x455px) Image search: [Google]
1492912835716.jpg
67KB, 960x455px
>>74156537
about right yeah
>>
>>74156503
What do you mean Trudeau? Our scripture is one of the seven originally created in the world, and language comes from at least 300 B.C.
>>
>>74156424
>you had a nuke
6 nukes actually
And the Jews were shipping us Ballistic missiles that we also had to dismantle :(((
>>
>>74156374
Same f a m
>>
>>74156624
Did you and israel really test one in the middle of the ocean?
I promise I won't tell anybody, it can be our secret.
>>
>>74156660

Speaking if Israel if you wont do Israel at least do Fakestine
>>
>>74156397
Accurate
>>
>>74156464
Why is Georgia's population decreasing btw? I thought you were hardcore Christians with big families
>>
>>74156728

Post-Soviet breeding habits+emigration
>>
>>74156660
No idea, and I guess we'll never really know... a lot of classified shit was destroyed before the blacks took power.
>>
>>74156770

How can a whole country literally get blacked?
>>
>>74156752
Its been over 20 years tho..
>>
>>74156786

Old habits die hard

Russia has the same problem for the same reason
>>
>>74156782
Peer pressure, aka sanctions + apartheid was unsustainable. We were literally bred out. In the 1900s we were 25% of the population, today we are like 8%
>>
>>74156828

Shouldha given darky condoms ehh
>>
>>74156786
The communists tend to permanently fuck anything they control.
>>
>>74156856

Gotta point out they had positive growth in the commie era

Do Israel im a usa flag but ive lived there
>>
>>74156728
Emigration mostly, although we do have a problem with young women being susceptible to western propaganda and not wanting to be our kitchen slaves anymore. But most important problem is that our lads are growing up understanding this whole country is a shithole and they don't have any desire to create a family early on, however after thirty when they do want to settle down all the chain-smoking and alcoholism has taken it's toll and women don't want them anymore.
>>
>>74156881
>Do Israel im a usa flag
No fucking difference.
>>
>>74156920

Be more detailed than that

Israel has a different culture than USA even though theyre "greatest allies"
>>
>>74156897
>young women being susceptible to western propaganda and not wanting to be our kitchen slaves anymore
Can relate
>>
>>74156881
They're actually only Italy tier competent, but nobody notices because everyone else in the region sucks so badly.

Constantly doing hilarious things like stealing ships from France or replacing terrorists phones with replica phones filled with C4

Universally hated because they're an easy scapegoat for the problems of the Arab world.

Need to put all of the Haredim in cattle cars and send them to camps in Eastern Europe.

Makes cool military equipment.

Basically like a Rhodesia where Mugabe didn't win.
>>
>>74156967

Now do USA

And New York
>>
>>74156988

Reich dubs
>>
>>74156988
USA:

Most countries don't quite grasp that it has most population and land mass of all of Western Europe combined, and thus contains a near infinite amount of subcultures, and is difficult to stereotype.

Most urban centers were built after the invention of the car, meaning that it is impossible to walk anywhere and everyone is fat and depressed.

Produces an absurd amount of jealousy.

Is vastly superior to any of the factions that would fill the power vacuum if it disappeared from the world stage.

Dependence on mass media has led to terrible priorities and an overinflated sense of fear. Parents will prevent their children from playing outside for fear of pedophiles, only to have the kid die of diabetes at the age of 38 because they stayed in front of the TV all day and got fat.
>>
>>74156988
New York:

Outside of New York City and Long Island it's basically a Midwestern state.

A prime example of a state with a single metropolitan area that utterly dominates state politics, and produces butthurt in the rest of the state, very similar to Clark County in Illinois.

NYC used to be so dangerous that people didn't want to live here, and is now so expensive that nobody can afford to live there.

All the cops live in Staten Island

The only people in Manhattan are tourists and Chinese/Russian oligarchs

All the interesting people in Manhattan got priced out of it and moved to Brooklyn

The Bronx is still a shithole because of subsidized housing.

Post-Giuliani New York resembles Singapore in terms of extreme police presence and overbearing regulations.

The town where I live is mostly NYC expats, including my own family.
>>
>>74157094
*more population
>>
>>74157094
>difficult to stereotype.
true but i don't think anybody on /int/ actually cares about true facts vs memes. because
>an absurd amount of jealousy.
>>
>>74157094
>Dependence on mass media has led to terrible priorities
Nuke Hollywood and New York
>>
>>74157220
We need to figure out how to destroy cable television.
>>
Ok, which guy is on 100 CZK?
>>
>>74157465
One of the only other developed countries with non-communist gun laws.

Nearly as unfortunate a history as Poland

Czechnology is good shit

Flag sometimes mistaken for the Philippines by unobservant individuals such as myself.

Hates commies.

Long history of subjugation has resulted in an extreme indifference to war and the military, because Czechs were usually being forced into someone else's military.

Had a much more amicable divorce with Slovakia than Serbia did with anyone else.
>>
>>74157556
>100 CZK
>>
>>74111821
Pick me!
>>
I already know my cunt-tree is pretty unimpressive other than smartphones and sanic fost internet

but I wanna hear it
>>
What about Norway?
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.