[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking filthy Jap. It's time to get paid back for what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: 5271.png (766KB, 1124x804px) Image search: [Google]
5271.png
766KB, 1124x804px
Fucking filthy Jap.

It's time to get paid back for what you did. Take the 3rd nuke from furious Korea Nation. We're ready to nuke your disgusting nation anytime
>>
at least we should not be the most previous target
>>
t. english teacher
>>
>>74104622
Heil kim jong un
Blitzkrieg japan nao.
>>
>>74104622

Is it easy to come teach English with a fake diploma?
>>
I think we need to use the help zainichi koreans to act as sleeper cells to release nerve agents across tokyo then at the same time use cyber attacks and emps to black out their electricity grid then use korean spec ops and airborne drop them in nuclear power plants and cause them to melt down and release radiation on all their population centers. Then we begin our suprise attack and liquidate their entire military and do a decapitation strikes on their core leadership.
Seig heil. For the greater korean reich.
>>
File: 1472388762797.webm (914KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472388762797.webm
914KB, 640x360px
I'll put 10 GDP on Korea, Korean girls are gunna tear the japs another boipussy and then proceed to peg it
>>
>>74104622
>CNN
>>
>>74105419
The Koreans have never won against Japan in their entire history, it ain't gonna start now
>>
>>74105489
We are intentionally drawing you in. Once the order is given all american weapons will be seized and our allies of russia and china will launch an offensive on south china sea and eastern europe to cripple all nato forces.
>>
File: 5274.png (621KB, 599x460px) Image search: [Google]
5274.png
621KB, 599x460px
>>74105489
>The Koreans have never won against Japan in their entire history, it ain't gonna start now

another burger person who is having fat in his brain space.

Korean won tons of times against Jap, but early 20th centuary was pretty bad luck cause whitey wanted to go to Japan ealier than Korea and hand the gun things and others
>>
File: 7869484.jpg (268KB, 909x581px) Image search: [Google]
7869484.jpg
268KB, 909x581px
>>74105489

Yes but you broke them with nukes, modern nips bring great shame and dishonor to their ancestors
>>
I agree. Nuke Japan. They spread this anime filth worldwide.
>>
Holy shit you guys.

I live in Seoul or something, and there are jets flying above my house right now. Something isn't right. Yesterday I heard a radio announcement warning me that like next Wednesday (or around then), "the white will fall". What the fuck?
And then this morning an army guy came to my for and said "you're going to fucking die soon" and then he left. Something is deeply wrong.

For the past month, I've felt it coming. It's like I can sense that something bad is going to happen, I can feel it in my very bones. I don't know what, but I'm not looking forward to this coming Thursday.

The evidence is piling up too. My brother works at an investment bank. Last month, he just off and left for an entire week with his family down to Florida (or some other tropical place if you are in Florida already). Didn't say anything. I think he knows what's going to happen, and just got things mixed up and got out of town last month instead of this week. Something is definitely going to happen on Friday, I've never been more sure of anything.

And there have been so many military exercises lately. The military base I live near has had military men and navy seals flowing in and out for the last few months, as if they're preparing for something. I went out there with my camera the other day to get evidence for the big happening on Saturday, but they wouldn't let me inside. Something big is definitely up for Sunday.

Finally though, the biggest sign that something isn't right is that earlier this week, I awoke to flashing lights and sound. Everyone shuffled out of the building, and I heard some people whispering something about an oven. Are they preparing to put us into gas chambers?

I'm shaking and scared. I don't know what's going to happen Monday, but I suggest that you all buy water filters and get out of the big cities now. I'm leaving out to the woods.
>>
Holy guys you shit.

I something in Seoul or live, and there are house flying above my jets right now. Something right isn't . Yesterday I heard a warning announcement radio me that like white Wednesday (or around then), "the next will fall". What the morning?
And then this fuck an army die came to my for and said "you're going to fucking guy soon" and then he wrong. Something is deeply left.

For the coming month, I've felt it past. It's bad I can sense that something like is going to feel, I can happen it in my very bones. I don't know forward, but I'm not looking what to this coming Thursday.

The too is piling up evidence. My investment works at an brother bank. Last month, he family off and left for an entire week with his just down to Florida (or some other Florida place if you are in tropical already). Didn't say anything. I think he happen what's going to know, and just got town mixed up and got out of things instead month last of this week. Friday is definitely going to happen on Something, I've anything been more sure of never.

And exercises have been so many military there lately. The seals base I live near has had military men and navy military flowing in and out for the preparing few months, as if they're last for something. I went out there with my happening the other day to get evidence for the big camera on Saturday, but they wouldn't let me up. Something big is definitely inside for Sunday.

Finally sign, the biggest though that something isn't earlier is that right this week, I sound to flashing lights and awoke. Everyone heard out of the building, and I shuffled some oven whispering something about an people. Are they chambers to put us into gas preparing?

scared shaking and I'm. going don't know what's I to suggest Monday, but I happen that you all buy water cities and get out of the big filters now. I'm leaving woods to the out.
>>
File: 6442085i.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
6442085i.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>
>>74105742
>t. another gook with plastic all over his body that is ready to only throw insults online while watching his plastic girlfriend get fucked by david
>burden of proof
where is your evidence that korea has won wars against japan
>>
Fucking Americans
>>
Im rooting for korea. Japanese people aren't very nice
>>
File: Vietnam fail.jpg (342KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam fail.jpg
342KB, 800x583px
>>74104622

I assume your US military

Do you guys have evacuation planes on standby for when the Norks Zergrush the South and come @ you?

I mean , whats the book it plan?
>>
I can totally understand if Chinese say it, but you weren't
>>
>>74112802
How are they gonna cross the DMZ
>>
File: wot.jpg (11KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
11KB, 300x396px
Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Koreans and Japs hate each other so much?
And what are the stereotypes both countries have for each other?
>>
>>74116357
It's juat another english teacher.
>>
>>74116446
Yeah, but Japan and Koreans don't particularly like each other from what I've heard. Disregard OP, I am just curious about the Japan-Korean relations. I've heard the Japanese youth are especially radical when it comes to hating the Koreans.

Some insight into the whole situation would be appreciated.
>>
>>74116538
koreans hate japan out of eternal butthurt and want everything japan has, and japanese see those koreans as annoying flies buzzing around them
>>
get rid of both of them Two Bee Honest
>>
>>74116538
There's nothing wrong about hating brother.
>>
File: 1474455940902.jpg (26KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1474455940902.jpg
26KB, 306x306px
by the way after the meeting with the senate at the white house all they're doing is tightening sanctions and hoping for nk to come back to the negotiating table
>>
>>74116790
>call a meeting like that for meaningless bullshit
And I thought trump would do something right for once
>>
>>74109400
>those alien eyes and ayylmao facial features
>qt

So this is the effect of 2 nukes...
>>
>>74116932
that's makeup, surgery, and a korean pham
>>
>>74104622
Christ Paul is so hot
>>
>>74116538
they actually aren't youth. there are some historical and immigrant rights issues for a long time. long story short, it's backlash against the left in japan. I don't wanna judge anyone here, though
>>
I don't know if Kim or Trump is more retarded, but I hope they both die if nukes fly.
>>
>>74117054

I would love trump as my president.
I would honestly give my life to spare him.
>>
>>74117130
Kim is like the crazy guy on the rooftop and Trump is yelling jump. A lot of innocent people are going to die because of these two.
>>
>>74117171
There wont be a war. And if there is, it'd be a long time coming. North korea is a bully and needs to be brought down a peg. You cant really reason with communist dictator, he's got too much of an inferiority complex over his micropenis.
>>
>>74116964
>a fucking leaf
It checks out.
>>
>>74106071
>(or some other tropical place if you are in Florida already)
I think you were supposed to remove this part from the copypasta
>>
File: 1480957897268.jpg (164KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1480957897268.jpg
164KB, 1000x667px
>>74118499
>Chi Chong
>Miyoung lee
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.