[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worst tourists in your cunt? >those British

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: f90f9-9.jpg (54KB, 581x382px) Image search: [Google]
f90f9-9.jpg
54KB, 581x382px
What are the worst tourists in your cunt?

>those British chavs who come here and act as if we're still their colony and make jokes about Gallipoli and kangaroo shagging
>>
>>74089096
Chavs wouldn't have the first clue about Gallipoli.
>>
>>74089096
>those british cunts that get pissed and faint on the street
at least try to hold your alcohol m80
Granted they usually only do it on tourist traps like Mykonos but still.
>>
>jokes about gallipoli

might as well go to russia and joke about the siege of leningrad
>>
>>74089096
It's also the British, although Germans aren't far behind. Guiris in general are disgusting.
>>
>>74089158
this, and its the truth

>>74089096
what about the Great Emu wars?
>>
>>74089158
nice proxy, but they're called poms
>>
>>74089096
You know it was the Frogs who wanted you to charge the hill, right? The British wanted to assault Alexandretta and split Turkey in two. France threw a shit fit because they were scared of losing Syria.
>>
>>74089096
nah SEAs are the worst

don't mind the brits, americans are friendly too even if they're retarded
>>
>>74089096
>>those British chavs who come here and act as if we're still their colony
I admittedly feel this way about Australia and New Zealand . You're too alike to be considered totally foreign. Bit like Ireland
>>
Americans in their 30s. Especially spics ones. They are mostly clueless about life and travel in other countries, and expect American commodities and culture to be universal, then bitch about it not being so
>>
Some Brit retard got arrested for pissing in public.
>>
>>74090246
lel
>>
British chavs at Sunny Beach.
>>
Brits truly are scum
>>
File: 1468008089252.jpg (28KB, 415x464px) Image search: [Google]
1468008089252.jpg
28KB, 415x464px
Probably Brits in every country desu
>>
>>74090002
>perfidious anglo blaming someone else
>>
Probably the English and the Americans

The English and the Scottish dont get along, and Americans are just percentage people and also pricks.

>DO YOU SPEAK GAELIC?
>You are in Stornoway
>SPEAK SOME

Im not a monkey for your entertainment
>>
Phlegmatic British gentlemen.

https://youtu.be/CRyH5OH28lg

https://youtu.be/wv7qwlCzPtI

https://youtu.be/8L9XsBFqvdY
>>
>>74089096
americans or scandinavians
>>
Americans because they are usually like "MURICA,WE HAZ DOLLARS WE BUY EVRITINK"
And russians they refuse to speak any language other than russian that annoys the shit out of me
Other europeans are polite especially ex-yugoslav but thats because we are retarded and think "gotta be polite or this croat/serb/bosnian/montenegrin is gonna kill me"
>>
>>74091420
Last time I was at Stornoway It was a bit dire, this was when Somerfield existed though.
>>
>>74089096
Confirmed fake. No Chav would know what Gallipoli is.
>>
loudmouthed Asians with no awareness of their surroundings that are armed with fully automatic assault cameras

everyone else is more or less fine
>>
>>74094741
> ex-yu meets ex-yu
> all they can think about is either murder or basketball
Best region in Europe tb h
>>
brits are nice tourists here

but those fucking israeli thugs who come here after the militar service are pure scum
i once punched one in the face for avoiding paying the hostel(he stayed 4 days), then he stayed in a jail for half a day. the police even called to israel.
>>
>>74091420
haha you don't speak it do you faggot
>>
Germans
>Expect everyone to understand their language
>Don't even ask if we speak German
>Keep speaking German even when said "i dont speak german"

Asians
>Take pictures of everything
>Always gibbering their fucking shit-tier language
>>For some reason always sound like they're about too cry and/or hysterical
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.