[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the Europeans are fighting again I don't understand.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: n.jpg (290KB, 1504x1004px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
290KB, 1504x1004px
>mfw the Europeans are fighting again

I don't understand. Life is so good here. Why are you always mad?
>>
File: 1412055368184.jpg (23KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1412055368184.jpg
23KB, 387x461px
>mfw the europeans are fighting again
literally who cares? what a waste of a continent
>>
>>74085386
no thanks to complacency
>>
>>74085428
All thanks to goodness
>>
>>74085394
this
white """""people""""" were a mistake
>>
>>74085428
Literally all of the problems we're facing today are because of complacency
>>
>>74085386
more compare - better life
>>
>>74085977
so you finally admit polacks are shitskins who should fuck off to Asia?
>>
Life here became good because of constant struggle and never being content with your situation.
>>
>>74089382
No, you stole all of Africa's wealth and you should return it back. You're only rich because of BLACK slaves and BLACK gold.
>>
>>74085386
>life is so good here
t. Ahmet Mehmet
>>
Because shitskins like you are ruining the good life
>>
>>74089382
>Life here became good because of constant struggle and never being content with your situation.
You think you're the first civilization that's happened to? Like many others you struggle only until you're content with what you have and then your civ collapses completely.
>>
time to sneaky steal ISTRIA E LA DALMAZIA NE SLOVENIA NE CROAZIA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.