[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jalisco and Michoacán are absolutely beautiful. I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1261.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1261.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Jalisco and Michoacán are absolutely beautiful. I'm going there soon for a few months to stay with family and work at my father's ranch.

Any happenings? Also just post pics of Mexico
>>
>michoacan
>fathers ranch
Filthy chicano provinciano KYS
>>
>>74083901
Does your family not own land?
>>
>>74083920
Yeah in the form of houses
>>
File: 20170414_171420-1.jpg (3MB, 2412x2073px) Image search: [Google]
20170414_171420-1.jpg
3MB, 2412x2073px
>>74083867
i was on puerto vallarta 2 weeks ago, pretty cool, but guadalajara sucks massive ass, better weather than Monterrey tho
>>74083971
kek
>>
>>74083971
I see. What family are you from? I understand if you're not willing to share, but it would be interesting to see if I have any ties.

Also, where are you from?
>>
>>74084005
That's cool. I'm mostly going to be in the mountains around los Reyes, so I won't get to see much of that sadly
>>
>>74083867
>visit michoacan and stay at a family friend's farm
>be tucked away in piney mountains eating avocado every day
good times
>>
>>74084005
What does Monterey do better than gdl other than >muh carne? I go twice a year there and i can't think of anything
>>
>>74084036
oh cool that's where i was too, in and around los reyes

>>74084171
norteno music i guess
>>
>>74084179
Yeah, but I hope not to stay in los Reyes much. I hated the city, but I absolutely loved the mountains like where my rang was. Beautiful and wild
>>
I went to Mexico City two weeks ago, it was a lot better than I expected, had a lot of fun

I guess the reason my expectatives were so low because I once saw this picture of slums over some really impressive hills and people kept insisting that was Mexico City? I think they were lying because even though there were a lot of slum-ish areas there was nothing that was like in that picture.
>>
>>74084302
It probably was an aerial view of ciudad neza, cdmx>>>>>>>>>>edomex
>>
>>74084302
I mean, one should expect one of the largest cities in the world to be at least better than a favela.

Ironically, I saw a lot of slum sort of areas near the border, and I saw fewer the farther sloth I went
>>
File: images(16).jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
images(16).jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>74084171
the landscape to begin with, ecotourism in the areas near the city, dont know about the night life but here is pretty great and also the memes.
>>
>>74084389
>muh broncowave
nightlife is better here, the only place that compares there is centrito and that's way more expensive
>landscape and ecotourism
Literally the last thing I could've thought of
Tapalpa, Chapala and Tequila are an hour away from the city, inside of it are Colomos and La Primavera
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.