[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do they teach you about the Romans in your country? In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What do they teach you about the Romans in your country?

In England they teach they were based and civilised us. Pic of not of Britain but the Gauls but I really like the pic.
>>
what have the romans ever done for us
>>
>>74083380
epic
>>
File: AngryWojak.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
AngryWojak.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>74083349
They never taught me about the Romans in school.. R-roflmao... Goddamn it really pisses me off we don't learn about the main people who civilized everything, really just grinds my gears we're this fucking retarded and we're still a 1st world country, I mean how the fuck do you get anywhere without learning about the Romans?!!?!??1
>>
>>74083411
we learn to become practical
romans are too esoteric
>>
Sorry but were they involved in the Shoahâ„¢? No? Well fuck off then.
>>
>>74083433
They did the carthage shoah
>>
>>74083349
IIRC, they taught us about the punic wars, julius caesar, the rise of the empire and the fall.

nothing else
>>
File: RealisticWojak.jpg (67KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
RealisticWojak.jpg
67KB, 500x521px
>>74083422
I suppose you're right. The Ancient Greeks were a whole lot better than savage Romadumbs anyways.
>>
>>74083433
The Romans literally annexed the Jewish homeland and destroyed the Heebs temple
>>
>In England they teach they were based and civilised us
absolute bullshit: the post
>>
>>74083703
Yes they did, I was told we were just savages that painted ourselves blue and the romans gave us great roads, writing and baths.
>>
punic wars
caesar, augustus, cleopatra
some emperors
fall of rome
generally just 3 or 4 classes in high school at best
>>
>>74084020
read a history book you absolute camel

except fo rthe road pretty much all roman influence was destroyed by the viking conquests
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.