[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So after North Korea and America nuke the fuck outta each other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Burning flag.jpg (84KB, 1300x680px) Image search: [Google]
Burning flag.jpg
84KB, 1300x680px
So after North Korea and America nuke the fuck outta each other who becomes the new world super power?
>>
>>74053681
They're prob gonna nuke Sydney and Auckland too.
>>
File: 1479181710800m.jpg (62KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479181710800m.jpg
62KB, 942x1024px
>norks
>being able to launch a nuke
>having actual nukes
>>
>>74053717
Sydney yes, but nobody gives a fuck about New Zealand
>>
>>74053770
Their nukes consist of a North Korean man running into an area and attempting to split an atom by hand
>>
>>74053770

Indians have nukes and sent a drone to Mars
>>
>>74053827
indians aren't norks
>>
>>74053827
Bullshit, they're to busy shitting in the streets
>>
>>74053849
Exactly, Indians are much less intelligent.
>>
Are you implying that the US of A will not nuke the rest of the world as well just to make sure their still the strongest?
>>
>>74053916
You got me there
>>
>>74053916
Israel will coordinate to have them removed from the face of the earth if the USA even tries to harm their owners.
>>
File: file.png (161KB, 1035x401px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
161KB, 1035x401px
aussies will get nuked before anyone
>>
>>74054086
Is there anyone in Australia to nuke?
>>
>>74053717
Don't bomb Cauckland!
>>
Me
>>
>>74054202
Fuck off Italy, when was the last time you had any power?
>>
>>74053681
They can't reach us but they'll use probably their handful of low yield nukes on our allies assuming we don't shoot them down. However, I've also heard that no one thinks they've miniturized their nukes enough to fit on a missile.

The result would be the great irradiated glasslands where north Korea once stood.
>>
>>74054751
Go the middle east route and just tape the nukes to a North Korean man and have him walk into South Korea
>>
>>74053827
There are a billion Indians and some are educated in the west so it's not surprising a few could get together to figure out how to send a robot to Mars.
>>
>>74053916
We aren't the country with a dead man nuke switch. That's Russia.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.