[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys enjoy being cucked by the Chinese so much? (Excluding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why do you guys enjoy being cucked by the Chinese so much? (Excluding Vietnam who aren't afraid to say fuck you to China)
>>
>>74046879
For the same reason Europeans love being cucked by the USA.
>>
>>74046879

indonesians genocided chinks and the west gave them a thumbs up by allowing them to have west papua
>>
I don't really know about Chinese in SEA, but don't they contribute to the local countries with their economical successes?
>>
>>74047759
Yes and the HDI of each ASEAN shithole is directly correlated to the % of chinese in it.
>>
>>74046879
There is not enough Sinophibia in this country to be honest.
>>
>>74046879
fuck you china'
>>
>>74046879
go search up economy of (ASEAN country) and look at their top trading partners. China is either number 1 or number 2 every time.
>>
>>74048113
i know that a lot of ASEAN hates china cuz south china sea, but what happened between indonesia and china?
>>
>>74048117
Cannot be helped. Their stuff is cheap as hell.
>>
>>74047892
Of course HDI is directly correlated with number of Chinks. Have you seen Chinks or any human being migrate and live in literal shithole like Afghanistan and Bangladesh? The chinks also start migrating to Africa after most African nations cooled down and the economy begin to recover. You think Der Juden is a parasite? Chink is lot worse.
>>
>>74048117
We are replacing them with Japan and South Korea, both have already our top trade partners, Russia is giving us weapons, we also started trading with the US and EU, huehuehue.
>>
>>74046879
Why does Myanmar have so many chinks? They have 1 million and half chinks in the total population of 55 millions.
>>
>>74048439
Myanmar is small time compared to Thailand. Even their King have chink ancestry. And Thaksin is actually a chink if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>74046879
wait myanmar updated its flag to look like lithuania after it had copied taiwan's flag?
>>
>>74048504
>t. 22 percent
>>
>>74046879
They're nearer and as much as possible tries to intrigrate to local culture by involving themselves economically.
>>
>>74048504

I don't know if they still do it now, but I know for a long period of time Chinese immigrants were legally required to change their Chinese surname to a Thai one. Which just makes it easier for them to get into positions of power in the country.

Thaksin is half Thai and half Chinese. Although it's really obvious, looking at him.
>>
>>74046879
We are Chinese.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.