[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. How are you feeling right now? 3. Would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: face.jpg (6KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
6KB, 209x250px
1. Your country
2. How are you feeling right now?
3. Would you feel differently if you were in a different country? How so?
>>
>>74045594
1. flag
2. Bored as shit, and slightly tired.
3. Probably less bored. Been antsy about staying in the same place for the past several years. I haven't even traveled at all in two years.
>>
>>74045594
>Norway
>feeling fine
> i dont know man i would feel alot happier if i went to japan again
>>
>>74045594
okay
probably
it depends on the country
>>
>>74045633
America and Russia :3
>>
see flag
shit
maybe, probably, i dont know
>>
File: ch.png (59KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
ch.png
59KB, 624x434px
>>74045594
> 3. Would you feel differently if you were in a different country? How so?

probably not, I learned that wherever you go you take yourself with you

that wont stop me from going to china though and try and find myself there
>>
File: despair.png (119KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
119KB, 300x298px
>>74045673
>probably not, I learned that wherever you go you take yourself with you
>>
>>74045788
at least you live in the us, readily available drugs to abuse the fact you're merely a biochemical mechanism and MAKE yourself feel good
>>
1. East Korea
2. Depressed
3. Yes, I'd love to be a brainless normie in the USA
>>
>>74045818
>3. Yes, I'd love to be a brainless normie in the USA
So would I
>>
>>74045594
>3. Would you feel differently if you were in a different country? How so?
Kek
>>
1. Poland
2. Confused
3. I am in a diferent country. I feel that Spain is much more poor than Poland, the culture and architecture is very nice, very diferent, but Spain is only dry rocks and palms. Where are the forests? Everything is empty here out of life, many empty industrial buildings. Poland may have problems but... this is like 90's here.
>>
File: 1450741370892.jpg (36KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450741370892.jpg
36KB, 600x800px
flag
existentially empty but decent
i've been thinking about this for a good while, but outside of the obvious economic benefits, even a country like japen would probably have the same rate of 99% retard and 1% intelligent beings
i'm focusing my energies on the long term to get out of here before the cannibalistic state mercy kills what still remains, but i don't know which country, since i can't think of one without a severe handcap (like japan with it's retarded pressure culture and the us with egos the size of the sun and orwellian surveillance)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.