[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italy has probably the worst labour market in all civilized world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1474413367623.png (152KB, 2000x2358px) Image search: [Google]
1474413367623.png
152KB, 2000x2358px
Italy has probably the worst labour market in all civilized world for young people. It makes me chuckle when I read Western Europeans, Americans, Canadians, and Australians whining about their unemployment or growth problems. Italy hasn't grown economically in 15 years and youth unemployment in Italy is around 40% (yes, it's not a mistake, you read it well) so you can't make comparisons with a country with a normal job market. I know what I say because I'm Italian and used to live there until 25. I had to leave my home country to get a decent job and survive. No one hires you there anymore, unless you have connections or you're some sort of genius. Being self-employed for a young man is impossible due to absurd taxation, and markets that have never been free (we're crony as hell). Even the IT sector sucks, for a long number of reasons which I won't list. Young people are paying decades of mistakes made by the 60s-90s generations who created our huge debt (130%) and bureaucracy, and they don't know what to do anymore because those pieces of shit are still the majority, are still occupying all the positions of power, they won't leave them until they die, and they'll never vote against their own privileges. The only peers I know who managed to reach financial independence before 35 are the ones like me who left the country for UK/USA/Germany/Netherlands/Austria/Switzerland/Australia/etc., and obviously the ones with parents with money and connections (nepotism there is a huge plague and one of the reasons things don't work).
Trust me when I say Americans don't know how good they have it. They don't even know what real decline looks like. USA may not be as great as they used to, but they're still a land full of opportunities.?
>>
>>74038078
tl;dr

shitaly is shit
>>
>>74038078
I hear you brother. Lived there for three months and managed to get a feel of the desperation of the young folks struggling to find a job there.

My girlfriend had a masters degree and was looking for jobs as a waitress and still not much luck.
>>
Youth unemployment here is also high for much the same reasons dingbat.
>>
a mix of truth and classic italian love for tragedy
>>
File: 1492712487860.jpg (115KB, 780x549px) Image search: [Google]
1492712487860.jpg
115KB, 780x549px
>>74038276
Canada's economy is pretty shitty but nowhere near Italy, I wouldn't be surprised if youth underemployment is around 50% though
>>
File: 1493049901354.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493049901354.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>74038078
>working
>when you are below 30 yo
Do you even latin countries?
>>
>lol fuck America

>but why are they #1 at everything from Art to STEM to Athletics?

Fun fact, it's because we're fucking insane and funnel our very being into scatter-brained sense of oneness.

That being said I just spent the last 10 hours trying to solve the war on drugs and short from the pope being extremely vocal and campaigning I see no solution outside of facistically legalizing them and demilitarizing our shores and borders.
>>
File: euro in action.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
euro in action.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
>mistakes made by the 60s-90s generations

The only mistake was the leftist revolution in the 1968.
Public debt exploded because we get rid of the public central bank in the 1982.

In 1993 our gdp surpassed the UK gdp. We were the 4° world economic powerhouse.
EU in 1996 (when we pegged again to the "euro") killed us for good.

If you have to rant at least rant with facts not with mainstream media fake news.
>>
>>74038078
Italy is shit. Tell me news
>>
>>74040714
You're number one at everything because you're the richest and most powerful entity in the world, dumbass

In fact, you're cultural hegemony is trash and will throw us into another middle age in the future
>>
>>74044027
The truth isn't that Germany purposefully killed us or that we purposefully fucked ourselves over. It's much more complex than that and the responsibility lies much more in the decisions of our grandparents in the 50's-60's when this whole process began.

The simple fact is that an economic union without political unity between latin shitholes and northern industrial powerhouses never made any fucking sense. They just pumped us full of their cheap goods and are lazy corrupt politicians/people bought everything foreign just because it was a bit cheaper. Then everyone crashed, but unlike the North we don't have an industry nowadays to boost us back up.
>>
>>74047815
Our economies are completely different, don't mix our problems with yours.
>>
All Southern European countries are like this desu, their non white genes must stop them from being productive
>>
>>74040714
>Not knowing 70% of US PhD students are from other countries.
>>
>>74048492
On the other hand white genes force you to shitpost on 4chan during work time. Made me cogitare ergo desu.
>>
>>74038078

Italy classifies as Western Europe, you know that right? Also, if you think you're alone, you're mistaken. Greece has the same problems. In a decade or so, every intelligent person will have left the country, and no one can blame them.

Our countries' golden years are long gone now. All we can do is just look after ourselves before we look after our countries.
>>
>>74038078
so what you're trying to say is italia medda romanie melio?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.