[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever got bullied seriously, /int/? I had when I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Have you ever got bullied seriously, /int/?

I had when I was in middle school as 13yo.
I tried to be the stronk boy in the class but got beat the shit out by sport class student and got bullied ;(

But not so far my real more stronk friends found me cute and they were standing on my side always :) so I was being bullied only for 1 year in my life desu.
>>
yes my entire life until i was 19
>>
>>74036451
I know it really sucks.

Because even, the only first meeting person even treat you like a shit
>>
no. i've never actually seen bullying happen, despite what the american movies/shows tell you
>>
응아아아아아아아아아아아아앙 철퍼덕
>>
ignore the other poster
i've been bullied
locked in the bathroom
small stones thrown at etc

just because he wasn't he cannot speak for the rest of us

why does he think he has that kind of authority over us
why does he think he can speak for the rest of us
why do we have to conform to his safe world view
>>
rarely happens here
unless you go to a ghetto school or something
>>
no everyone kept making jokes about me eventually shooting the place up
>>
>>74036422
no. wasnt any bullying that i know of in my schools
>>
bulling is good for you. Now a days all the little betas get a free ride through school and start spreading their sjw cuck bull shit, gone are the good days when these little shitters got disabled for life if they tried to pull their silly shit.

Say kor boy, i heard that the ladies are the bullies in your country? top kek, a country ran by woman, are you drinking to much soy or some shit?
>>
>>74036422
I was too big to get bullied, so I was just teased
>>
I bullied a classmate in elementary school. Then in middle and high school I was picked on occasionally, though it was never consistent or coordinated, which I suppose I deserved.
>>
File: received_1843411715685501.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_1843411715685501.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>74036422
In middle school some kid told me that my dick wasn't black enough to use the urinals.
Strange thing was that I'm half black, while he was a wigger.
>>
I was called a "playboy" for wearing brand shoes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.