[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am SICK and TIRED of the ''>amerifat education''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0rimmoZ.gif (272KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0rimmoZ.gif
272KB, 500x375px
I am SICK and TIRED of the ''>amerifat education'' meme and the people who will endure a fucking captcha to make such a unfunny joke should blow their fucking brains out immediately. Like, what makes you wake up in the morning and think ''Oh, gelly gee, i wonder if there's any burgers on /int/ i can call SHOT today!'' and then proceed to shitpost in your lonliness like the pathetic fucking loser you are. I've noticed a trend of by their flags, its generally Yuros and their equally retarded third world friends, like everyone else on this board who's not American.
The funny thing about this that even our neighbours who are equally as cucked as our politicians are making these shitposts. I can understand Canadian people thinking these jokes are funny because they are subhumans. Litterally leafs. But fucking Mexicans? They also open up the gates of hell to sacrify their own culture to Aztecs and niggers.
British people too. Like there is litterally no reason for other Anglos to bitch on America because their inferior countries are litterally no different (exept they are slightly worse). It HAS to do with jealousy. We Americans are just much smarter and sexier than your avergae Bongladeshi and Mexifats.
But enough of that, i just simply do not get why you have to attack me whenever i decide to go outside /cum/ to browse this shithole of a board when its filled with litteral cancer like plain unfunny memes. Are your lives that pathetic and sad that you go to a site dedicated to cartoon pedophilia only to make fun of a dude because he happens to live in another country? Thats just sad.
Like for real, i get more entertainment from sniffing my own wet farts than going to this board. I come here to discuss different cultures and learn shit but i have came to the conclusion that its really useless when all the people here are the same kind of neckbeards that only watch anime.
And you call me fat.
>>
>>74032987
SHART
>>
IN
>>
CONSTITUTION
>>
nice epic I like it
>>
MART
>>
File: 1492983286374.jpg (95KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492983286374.jpg
95KB, 640x640px
>>74032987
do Americans really keep their shoes in the fridge?
>>
>>74032987
>BE AMERICAN
>>
File: 1492881032440.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492881032440.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>be american
>whine about memes on 4chinz
>get shot
>>
>>74032987
Talking about culture in 4chan is like buying shoes in butchery. However, there are sometimes very good threads. Memes are memes dude, just get used of them. It is the same for us, Do you think we like the meme of "muh moors xd"?
>>
>>74032987
>lonliness

>Amerifat education
>>
>>74032987
t. here for two days
>>
File: 1.jpg (21KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21KB, 320x180px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.