[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another day >wasted on 4chan instead of doing something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>another day
>wasted on 4chan instead of doing something productive
>>
>>74032795
don't know about you, but i ACTUALLY make money on 4chan. it's really easy to do. just follow these 3 simple steps...
>>
File: tfw chair.png (177KB, 440x800px) Image search: [Google]
tfw chair.png
177KB, 440x800px
>>74032795
>another day being productive instead of chilling at home
>>
>he hasn't been earning money at work

Wtf are you doing?
>>
>>74033246
That doesn't really count as productive because it's a pittance and also everyone does it
>>
>>74034654
how old are you?
this should've stopped after you got the job
>>
>>74034979
Why would it have stopped? Working is cuckoldry. It's not productive at all because everyone does it. It's a waste of time when I think about people who make my salary in a couple days I just feel cucked.
>>
>>74035118
but that's a start, it's productive because you're earning money that you can spend on things you like/want.

you also didn't answer my question.
>>
>>74035219
I'm 22 what does it matter when I'm just a lowly cuckold.

It's not productive. Everyone works there's nothing special about it.
>>
>>74035269
you don't have to be special to be productive, you absolute mongoloid.

would you seriously feel better if you were a complete neet like a few weeks ago just because you wouldn't be "cucked"?
>>
>>74035340
No there's more options than neet or wagecuck. Both are almost equally terrible.
>>
>>74035408
what the fuck is your concept of productivity then?

what did you think would happen by the way? that's life.
>>
>>74035453
Working on a business or something I guess. Wagecucking is just a waste of time.
>>
>>74035507
but if you don't have a degree of sorts then I'm afraid you're going to be a wagecuck for the rest of your life unless you get unbelievably lucky.
so my opinion is that you're gonna have to make peace with this.
>>
>>74035551
A degree is useless unless you want to be a middleclass wagecuck.
>>
>>74035589
I don't know man, I think you're just a fucking idiot.
>>
>>74035719
You sound like a wagecuck
>>
If you look at a timespan of a thousand years, nothing you could ever do will be meaningful and productive anyways
>>
>>74035738
well yes, I am.
and I will be until I can do something about it, which will take quite some time, but I'll get there.
>>
>>74035885
What are you doing to get there daily? Let me guess, nothing?
>>
>>74032795
Hoe can you spend all day here. What do you even shitpost about? don't you get bored?
>>
>>74035915
I'm saving and studying.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.