[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can EU survive without France? Will EU be able to finance itself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Can EU survive without France? Will EU be able to finance itself without French monies being sent to their system?
>>
>>74031919
>Can EU
No
> without French monies being sent to their system?
Are you stupid? Do you know how much France gets economic benefits from the EU? France without the EU will turn into Zimbabwe. France, unlike the UK, depends more on the EU and takes maximum benefits from the EU, also like it do Germany.
>>
the eu WILL collapse when france leaves
t. expert
>>
>>74031919
Doesn't matter, last night they basically elected already another EU lapdog as their president
>>
>>74034712
le pen could theoretically still win, it really depends on how strong anti establishment sentiment is
>>
>>74036817
unless muslims start massacring french en masse in next 2 weeks she has no chance, she is also retarded sadly
>>
>>74034575
The EU is going to collapse regardless
>>
>>74034402
>France without the EU will turn into Zimbabwe

Your flag looks like the anus of a redskin. That's my argument for you.
>>
>>74036927
Wow, I did not expect more. Do you have not any facts and arguments? Just say that your opponent has a bad flag. For more your brain is not enough.
>>
>>74034402
well france already looks like zimbabwe so
>>
>>74031919
>Can EU survive without France?
lol no, the two vital countries are france and germany, they are absolutely central to the EUs survival. They're like the two legs of the EU

>Will EU be able to finance itself without French monies being sent to their system?
probably
>>
>>74037463
Seriously. No. The standard of living, the population, freedom and so on are taken into account.
>>
>>74037818
>the population
yeah exactly they are all black by now
>>
File: EU_NetSharesChart.jpg (126KB, 620x344px) Image search: [Google]
EU_NetSharesChart.jpg
126KB, 620x344px
>>74037430
France is the 5th or 6th largest economy in the world. It was already a major power, several centuries before the EU existed. It is a net contributor to the EU (pic related). It has around 2 million millionaires. Its citizens own $12 trillion collectively. It has more than 3 million companies. It is also a nuclear power than can and will nuke you anytime. It will not turn into "Zimbabwe" because it leaves a 60-year-old supranational union that needs France badly, when France is more than 1,000 years old and did just fine without the support of juggernauts like Slovakia or Estonia during all this time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.